TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    What's your problem with the monarchy? haven't you got a government of your own to overthrow?

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Listen, silly bollocks, the monarchy didnt step on some dude's kid then fail to show suitable remorse. It was random feral 20-strong crew of beered-up geezers.

Trust me, in that scenario, with your equally urban 30 mates looking at you to sort it ahht, forget all the Ray Stubbs chin stroking Hampstead wankery, your life ain't worth living if you back down from that.
    Ergo: row.

B/w

If the boys wanna fight you better let 'em

• usernameusername 71 Posts
    Duderonomy said:
    What's your problem with the monarchy? haven't you got a government of your own to overthrow?

What does your monarchy do anyways? Its ornamental, economically superfluous, out dated and exotic

username said:
    Duderonomy said:

What does your monarchy do anyways? Its ornamental, economically superfluous, out dated and exotic

See the Maggie thread.

skel said:
    Listen, silly bollocks, the monarchy didnt step on some dude's kid then fail to show suitable remorse.
    If the boys wanna fight you better let 'em

I'm just proposing an alternative and potentially productive refueling of hostile, pent-up energy. when its a football match, its a tad childish.
    poweless, frustrated men.

Look, I love your country, its people, its cultural history. You guys got the right idea with free museums. Keep the architecture, Big Ben, etc
    but abolish egregious display of wealth and power transfer everything to to the wax museum. Let Harry fend for himself.

• Much is made about how the game's changed over the years since Euro 96 and Sky's large injections of cash but surely football as we know it is over if we can't rely on Millwall to punch anything that moves in a high profile game with a late kick off time.

username said:

abolish egregious display of wealth and power

B-b-but that sounds communist. You'd need to tear apart every civilisation on earth, from Bill Gates' mega-mansion to the semi-naked chief of a tribe living in the south pacific who wears a bigger cock-sheaf than anyone else.

You have no reasonable point here mate.

apparently, you do not want to deal with muck in your own backyard.
    Set aside the rest of the world, concentrate on your own backyard for a moment.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Oh do go on.

We are most interested in all you have to say.

• ppadilhappadilha 2,233 Posts
    I thought those fights at Wembley and Newcastle were suitable tributes to the memory of Margaret Thatcher.

• BLUEBIRDS!!!

peace, stein. . .

• The South Wales derbies should be interesting next season...

They'll probably have been renamed "The Dragons" by then, too.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    I don't know what the fuck dude is thinking... Arguably one of the top players in the world. But now definitely the stupidest.

That was just plain dumb. Just fucked his whole season. If not his career.

He wanted to know what champions league success tasted like.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    I don't care if he has been our player of the season - he's a fucking embarrassment. He's done a lot to straighten up his game and had no credit for it, but when he wipes it all out with that kind of shit, I'm all for cashing in before he renders himself completely worthless.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    I swear. He looks like he thought Ivanovic was bacon.

I'm with you Doc. I don't care how many goals he scores. There is no place for that shit. Dump him.

I wonder what Gerrard is thinking. He's been his biggest supporter all year. Must be thinking what the fuck is wrong with this kid...

Fuck it, Balotelli's gone, the league needs drama!
    Hope he wins the PFA.

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    DOR said:
    I swear. He looks like he thought Ivanovic was bacon.

I'm with you Doc. I don't care how many goals he scores. There is no place for that shit. Dump him.

I wonder what Gerrard is thinking. He's been his biggest supporter all year. Must be thinking what the fuck is wrong with this kid...

Agree 100%. We need to dump Suarez ASAP. Chelsea will hopefully take him, they're great at taking out our trash!

Dude is the most bipolar soccer player ever. He flagrantly throws his hand into a corner kick (leading to a pen and negating a truly classy Sturridge goal), BITES a defender at the other end of the field, then manages a crazy last-minute header past one of the best keepers out there. It's a shame the intensity with which he plays and that makes him so good also leads to blatant racism and biting. Classless twat.

• PattrickPattrick 57 Posts

Lol that recalls Moke's mad Arshavin montage thing.

Now, Suarez (or Schwarez, depending on the pundit du jour).

Wtf is the fuss about?
    So Ivanodude has to get a tetanus?

Really, dude is from Transylvania near as dammit, getting bitten gotta be part of his kul-cha, nahmsayin

IMHO easily player of the year, but he just handed it on a plate to Bale.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    He's a great striker, Liverpool will be hard pushed to find someone as good as him if they decide enough is enough. He'd be an asset/asshat to most PL teams, can't see Wenger lowering himself to buy such a player, but Spurs love a good bargain and he'd do we'll there.

yes, he's a very talented player with a repugnant personality. He'd fit in well at Real Madrid.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    Now Super Mario has gone, he's gotta be a nailed-on City transfer this Summer. Not sure how well he'd get on with the Argies, but rule 1 is there always has to be internal conflict at City.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Surely Citeh can do better.

Also he too similar a player to Kun, isn't he? They really need to go for Cavani or similar. As good as little Looooowee Swaaaress is, he's not going to win you games almost single handedly like the true best in the world can.

• He is worth too much money and too hard to replace for Liverpool to get rid of.
    They are more concerned about the media shitstorm making him want to leave..

When was the last time a club took a stance on a players behaviour and put them on the transfer list???

City are the only team in England that would pay the money that Liverpool would want for him..I think he'll go abroad after next season regardless.

I'll be gutted if City bought Cavani - what a player.

I'm a Tottenham fan and don't believe Bale will get player of the season. Should be RVP.

somebody plaese to make a gif out of this and keep it on hand for those waaaaambulance comments

What we really need is a club owned by Whelan, managed by Di Canio, with s spine of JT, Barton and Suarez.

And RVP? PotY?
    PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

• Skel - what happened to the prankster that stole the hat at the Wigan game? I was expecting something ludicrous to be issued to him.

He was 27 but looked 45, and -get this- apologised.

Apologised?
    GTFOOHWTBS

What is the world coming to?

I didn't see the video, but didn't the guy say he just picked the hat up because it was on the ground? The guy that punched the horse also apologized...

also not so sure about RVP as player of the year - he had a bit of a dry spell mid-season iirc. Gareth Bale seemed to be winning games for Spurs all on his own.