Been on a two week crystal meth binge.

Comments

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    *bookmarking for ghost bump next year*

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    *bookmarking for ghost bump next year*

no doubt, this stunt is soulstrut comedy gold

laughing at, not laughing with comedy

he's actually trying to guilt trip people that they don't feel bad enough for him!

boo hoo hoo muthafucka

• Options
    Im not trying to guilt trip anyone. I just personally think it's fucked up to clown somebody going through something like this.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Im not trying to guilt trip anyone. I just personally think it's fucked up to clown somebody going through something like this.

Dude....this isnt the real issue here. U need to stop postin and we(me too) need to leave this stupid thread alone. It has spiralled into u just barkin back bullshit. U need to put the MOuse down. U expending too much energy playin the "Im so smart" game. Please use your energy to heal & deal. Go clean up yo act and give us the story in the Fall. Goodbye.

DO NOT RESPOND TO ME.....and NO ONE USE a CO_SINE OR GAME OVER GREAMLIN....

THIS IS DEAD....THERE ARE DROIDS HERE MOVE THE FUCK ALONG.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    someone please save this thread - i'd like refer to it the next time someone leaves their car unlocked (or exposed)and has a crate of records stolen and there are 50 guys jumping to give their condolences.

see, if you claim to be a drug addict though, potentially in danger of losing your life - either your lying, or you deserve whats coming to you.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    The difference between soemone being an unsuspecting victim of crime (i.e. having their records stolen) and soemone, in full knowledge, putting themselves in a situation that then has a negative impact on their life should be apparent to you.

One warrants sympathy - the other does not.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    my 2 examples were similar in that, for both, you could say "you should have known better". the surprising attitude in this thread, which mirrors that of people like Ann Coulter, Michelle Malkin, the extreme right wing - has been to say tough shit if your life spirals out of control from here on - you should have known enough not to take that first hit.

not saying this guy isnt blameworthy, but i also havent walked in dude's shoes.

and regardless - seems pretty cold to beat a guy when he is down.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    get some real life help. not some internet help.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    the surprising attitude in this thread, which mirrors that of people like Ann Coulter, Michelle Malkin, the extreme right wing - has been to say tough shit if your life spirals out of control from here on - you should have known enough not to take that first hit.

No. The attitude has been:
    GET OFF THE INTERNET.
    GET HELP.

It isn't a, 'This is your fault...' thing. This IS a, 'take some personal responsibility thing.'

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    my 2 examples were similar in that, for both, you could say "you should have known better". the surprising attitude in this thread, which mirrors that of people like Ann Coulter, Michelle Malkin, the extreme right wing - has been to say tough shit if your life spirals out of control from here on - you should have known enough not to take that first hit.

not saying this guy isnt blameworthy, but i also havent walked in dude's shoes.

and regardless - seems pretty cold to beat a guy when he is down.

No. The extreme right wing approach would be to say, if you're an addict, screw you, we'll criminalise you instead of assiting you. People is this thread in the first insatnce offered advise. The issue is that dudes posts/demeanor seem to be incongruent with his claims, and since he's still here, if he a) knows he's funked up, and b) understands the course of action to take is go to rehab, then why the fuck isn't he doing that?

God helps those who help themselves.

• unityunity 179 Posts
    so is this why eggplant has been starting those stupid "what do you look like" threads and calling for people to be banned?

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    Dude....this isnt the real issue here. U need to stop postin and we(me too) need to leave this stupid thread alone. It has spiralled into u just barkin back bullshit. U need to put the MOuse down. U expending too much energy playin the "Im so smart" game. Please use your energy to heal & deal. Go clean up yo act and give us the story in the Fall. Goodbye.

DO NOT RESPOND TO ME.....and NO ONE USE a CO_SINE OR GAME OVER GREAMLIN....

THIS IS DEAD....THERE ARE DROIDS HERE MOVE THE FUCK ALONG.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    This thread should be used by drug counselors.

"Don't do meth. You will lose your friends, your family will disown you, and you will get clowned on the internets."

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"GOT HOTTER"

hahahahahahahahah

• everybody should have known that the dude next to her was gonna get hooked on something. dude's got a gateway haircut in the before picture.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Thank you for pumbing this thraed.

• From the forum index this thread says "Been on a two week cry..."

And I thought it was pretty typical for soulstrut these days!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

PUMB PUMB PUMB PUMB IT UP!

PUMB PUMB PUMB PUMB IT UP!

Pumb up the jam, pumb it up

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Pumb up the bolume!

this was a classic thread....

is this dude still around? alive? homeless?

I still but the whole thing was amusing

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts

• I've been on a two week Eggplant binge.

• highschemehighscheme 784 Posts
    is that before or after landlord?

Bump

• SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts
    nzshadow said:
    Bump

Shut up and be Australian. The birthplace of horrible white DjS and producers.

selperfuge said:

yo Eggplant which one are you again?

Post a before and after pic or your soft

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    yo thats not right fellas. id leave this be

• HollafameHollafame 844 Posts
    I gotta speak up and say I think it is an extremely bad look for people to keep bringing this shit up.

I'm not gonna defend everything EX says or does, but he's at least bringing something to this site that has been missing for some time.

Just because some of his humour might rub some of you the wrong way is no reason to bring up what was obviously a very difficult time for the man and rub it in his face on some schoolyard bully shit.

For real, lock this thread away and let the dude live.