Options

Been on a two week crystal meth binge.

Comments

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

I've done meth, been around people on meth and had close friends completely lose their minds and lives to meth, so I think it's safe to say some of us know what we're talking about. Do you?

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

I've done meth, been around people on meth and had close friends completely lose their minds and lives to meth, so I think it's safe to say some of us know what we're talking about. Do you?

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    fast food board.

yo I could fusk with one of those! are there any?

http://www.junkfoodblog.com/

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Never was a meth head, but Salton Sea with the one Val Kilmer was my shiet.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Because he's Young Einstein and you're Eggplant Xanadu.

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
    Transformed/Took out the 'r'/he was nothin' but a fiend/he was fiendish/fiendish/He was suckin' base pipes like a penis

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    aight dudes i'll shed some light on this post:

eggplant ex is my homie, i've known him for maybe 6 years now..he's had serious dependancy issue's since i've met him. this is no made up internet shit about the meth/crack addictions..

in his defense, dude is in florida with no friends/support around, this is why i assume he's posting his problem on a public forum.i agree its not a good look but i sort of understand why he did it.

i'm sure everybody has a friend or family member that has addiction problems and knows how bad it sucks to deal with..i mean i wanted to kill egg ex on several occasions BUT i know what a good dude he is..it's the drugs..turns mufuckas into bags of shit, u know?

for real this dude is the kinda cat you wanna hang with when he's sober, he's a crazy talented artist, funny as hell, has mad charisma and loves music.

this shit breaks my heart, it wouldnt be a surprise if i get a call sayin he overdosed any day now.that shits killin me right now.

kev if your reading this please get into a program asap doggie, u know thats what u NEED to do.

i see this is joke to alot of u dudes and i understand eggex bothers alot of mufuckas with his posts on here, but kill that cold hearted shit.knowhutimsayin?

k

FUCK A TWEEKER[/b]

That's real classy, dude. He's not even defending his boy, just
    saying he's for real and that he wants the kid to get help ... so
    you gotta clown him for that? Kei*h/Axefoley is my dude and doesn't
    deserve that shit at all.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    I have seen people ask for recommendations on Soul Strut for record shops, restaurants, pants, noodle soup, hot sauce, workout routines, summer beers, gifts for the ladies, but rehabs is a first.

Yo, I just wanted to know if anyone knew of any good rehabilitation centers in the greater United States region.

Try to make me go to rehab, no, no, no.

• axefoleyaxefoley 331 Posts
    aight dudes i'll shed some light on this post:

eggplant ex is my homie, i've known him for maybe 6 years now..he's had serious dependancy issue's since i've met him. this is no made up internet shit about the meth/crack addictions..

in his defense, dude is in florida with no friends/support around, this is why i assume he's posting his problem on a public forum.i agree its not a good look but i sort of understand why he did it.

i'm sure everybody has a friend or family member that has addiction problems and knows how bad it sucks to deal with..i mean i wanted to kill egg ex on several occasions BUT i know what a good dude he is..it's the drugs..turns mufuckas into bags of shit, u know?

for real this dude is the kinda cat you wanna hang with when he's sober, he's a crazy talented artist, funny as hell, has mad charisma and loves music.

this shit breaks my heart, it wouldnt be a surprise if i get a call sayin he overdosed any day now.that shits killin me right now.

kev if your reading this please get into a program asap doggie, u know thats what u NEED to do.

i see this is joke to alot of u dudes and i understand eggex bothers alot of mufuckas with his posts on here, but kill that cold hearted shit.knowhutimsayin?

k

FUCK A TWEEKER[/b]

That's real classy, dude. He's not even defending his boy, just
    saying he's for real and that he wants the kid to get help ... so
    you gotta clown him for that? Kei*h/Axefoley is my dude and doesn't
    deserve that shit at all.
    thanks man i appreciate u saying that.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    people's reactions in this thread are mostly shameful. its one thing to be a skeptic or even a cynic - but when you don't know for sure - might be best to reserve judgment.

dude's thread could be titled - "been standing on a ledge for 2 weeks about to jump off", and it seems like strutters would either say i call bullshit - or tempt the guy to jump.

not everyone has a support system. seems odd for dude to be airing out his laundry here, but if its true, don't think the responses have helped.

• Options
    If this thread did anything it exposed where some peoples hearts are at.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    oh wow cool you exposed everyone man good job

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    If this thread did anything it demonstrated how bad a decision it is to post your drag additiona-related problems on soul strut.[/b]

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

oh wow cool you exposed everyone man good job

Imagine my disappointment in learning that what I had believed to be a caring snugglesome community existing for the sole purpose of providing emotional support to strangers is, in fact, a record collectro board.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Fuck you and fuck your heart. Fuck your addiction. You're the pariah, the diseased leach on society. DEAL. This thread isn't about other people's hearts - it's about YOU! You're the asshole who decided to pick up that pipe. YOU. It wasn't a mistake, you didn't NOT KNOW what was going to happen. You saw all the commercials, heard the records, saw what drugs do to you. Shit, drugs aren't new to you and neither is this hustle. You've probably hustled your friends and family for the same amount of sympathy, the same "you're gonna be OK..." or worse yet some money or whatever. You're so sick why are you still on the internet? Did you get high today?

As for you other dudes, I think a lot of you do not know addicts or addiction. The last thing this person needs is a bunch of "we're here for you" shit.

You have to hit bottom to get help and YOU have to want to do it. Nobody else - not soulstrut, not rehab, not Jesus, not your friends and family. You hit the bottom and wrestle with your demons or you keep making excuses.

I saw my little sister go through meth addiction for 10 years. Fuck posting on the internet "I just did a 2 week binge should I go to rehab?" You have resources all over the web about local treatment, NA societies, meetings, hospitals, entire SITES dedicated to cleaning up your act. This? This is bullshit.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts

dude, you're beyond lame. Don't be changing your story now and saying that you posted this thread seeking help and asking for rehab recommendations. Cuz that aint true. Read the first few pages of this thread, you aint asking for directions to the local rehab, in fact, you reject rehab and you say you haven't been to rehab in ten years. Face it - What you want is attention and perhaps there are better online resources for that.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    people's reactions in this thread are mostly shameful.

Let me get this straight.....this dude, in a relatively short period of time, has been addicted to crack, been in the hospital, had his car that he left in another state vandalized and is now claiming to be addicted to speed.

And in every instance he came to Internet music sites looking for help/sympathy.

If for no other reason we should try to help this dude just to see what the NEXT tragedy to hit his amazing life will be.

After all, as his location says, he's living a "Melrose Place" life.

Fool me twice, shame on me.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Imagine my disappointment in learning that what I had believed to be a caring snugglesome community existing for the sole purpose of providing emotional support to strangers is, in fact, a record collectro board.

The internet's a cold place.
    I tried to start threads on Turkish psych & my weekend finds on http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/ and those callous bastards chewed me out!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

The internet's a cold place.
    I tried to start threads on Turkish psych & my weekend finds on http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/ and those callous bastards chewed me out!

They just don't understand the depths of Turkish Psych addiction....shameful bastards.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

You just opened pandora's stash box with that one.

CUDDLE-THON

• Options

dude, you're beyond lame. Don't be changing your story now and saying that you posted this thread seeking help and asking for rehab recommendations. Cuz that aint true. Read the first few pages of this thread, you aint asking for directions to the local rehab, in fact, you reject rehab and you say you haven't been to rehab in ten years. Face it - What you want is attention and perhaps there are better online resources for that.

Change my story? I specifically asked for any info on rehab resources on the first page. As far as rejecting rehab, running from facing your addiction for the last ten years doesnt mean you reject rehab. Believe me I know its needed.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    Fuck you and fuck your heart. Fuck your addiction. You're the pariah, the diseased leach on society. DEAL. This thread isn't about other people's hearts - it's about YOU! You're the asshole who decided to pick up that pipe. YOU. It wasn't a mistake, you didn't NOT KNOW what was going to happen. You saw all the commercials, heard the records, saw what drugs do to you. Shit, drugs aren't new to you and neither is this hustle. You've probably hustled your friends and family for the same amount of sympathy, the same "you're gonna be OK..." or worse yet some money or whatever. You're so sick why are you still on the internet? Did you get high today?

As for you other dudes, I think a lot of you do not know addicts or addiction. The last thing this person needs is a bunch of "we're here for you" shit.

You have to hit bottom to get help and YOU have to want to do it. Nobody else - not soulstrut, not rehab, not Jesus, not your friends and family. You hit the bottom and wrestle with your demons or you keep making excuses.

I saw my little sister go through meth addiction for 10 years. Fuck posting on the internet "I just did a 2 week binge should I go to rehab?" You have resources all over the web about local treatment, NA societies, meetings, hospitals, entire SITES dedicated to cleaning up your act. This? This is bullshit.

I specifically asked for any info on rehab resources on the first page.

I love when people use SoulStrut as their personal Google. You have inherited Guzzo's mantle.

• Options

No I didn't get high today. And your right I knew this would happen. Just because I reached out to you dudes doesn't mean it was wrong to do. It can get the ball rolling in the right direction hopefully. The way you responded to this thread isnt about me. Its about your choice how to treat an addict. Did you tell your little sister she was a disease? Im sure no. Did you tell her to just "DEAL" when she was Frickin' wrecked, crying, scared for her own life? No. Im here still because Im scared and stagnant.

No I didn't get high today. And your right I knew this would happen. Just because I reached out to you dudes doesn't mean it was wrong to do. It can get the ball rolling in the right direction hopefully. The way you responded to this thread isnt about me. Its about your choice how to treat an addict. Did you tell your little sister she was a disease? Im sure no. Did you tell her to just "DEAL" when she was Frickin' wrecked, crying, scared for her own life? No. Im here still because Im scared and stagnant.

You seem to have already made the leap to a mastery of support group doublespeak.

"It's not about me--it's about you!"

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

posting on soulstrut will not making you stop smoking meth.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    No I didn't get high today.

VINDICATED

another soulstrut miracle

• Options
    And I still make more sense then you.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    soulstrut: we have the right to judge you, and your a piece of shit so you might as well overdose or get hit by a truck.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    soulstrut: we have the right to judge you on your idiotic attention whoring posts, and your a piece of shit so you might as well overdose or get hit by a truck.