Options

Been on a two week crystal meth binge.

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    This dude has pulled the whole "I've been smoking sherm for two straight days!" or "I've been living in a crack den with scabby hookers for a week!" on other boards before, from what I understand.

Dude is attention-starved and didn't start posting all this ridiculous shit until he got kicked off the Sage Francis board. Now he needs a new place to try and get attention. People like that just need to be cut off and deal with their problems not fish for sympathy on websites filled with total strangers.

I mean who even is like "man, let me try this crystal meth shit. I've heard it's awesome."

GET TEH BAN.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    It's only a matter of time before you become a religious nut.

P.S. You have outstanding composition, punctuation, & spelling for a tweeker.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    I enjoyed the evolution of this thread. It went from sympathetic "get thee to rehab" posts to straight clonnin' and ban requests. Awesome.

Controller 7 - can we get a special "meth" poster for the EX?

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    we are all addicted to music and outshining people with weekend finds and need help and must all be banned rendering Soul Strut closed forever....

but yea. he pulled the same shit on the Sage board.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    A real tweaker would have taken apart his computer by now...

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    how the hell do y'all know dude's buisness so quickly? is there somekind of overlap between ss and the sage francis board?

On the internets, word travels fast!

how the hell do y'all know dude's buisness so quickly? is there somekind of overlap between ss and the sage francis board?

i was on Sages board a lonnnng time ago. and he was there too. he pulled the "im addicted to crack shit"

i think he eventually did something that was totally wrong and got him bad. he came over here when another board wouldnt accept him??

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    i'm sayin.i think the dudes on the sage board need to seek music rehab.

i'm sayin.i think the dudes on the sage board need to seek music rehab.

i agree. except drugs are probably cooler than Sage Francis' music.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Is it safe to lampoon yet? Cool.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

A two week meth binge and you've been up for 3 days straight? You'd be a blubbering idiot and too busy looking out your blinds every 30 seconds to post. GTFOHWTBS

• UnconSciUnconSci 824 Posts
    sour patch kid... hehe

• 4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts

A two week meth binge and you've been up for 3 days straight? You'd be a blubbering idiot and too busy looking out your blinds every 30 seconds to post. GTFOHWTBS

As a person with Addicts in the family and who has felt alot of pain from that shit, i don't think a little stunt like this is funny at all.

BAN

Is it safe to lampoon yet? Cool.

oh my lord

paging Controller 7!!!! you are needed in the photoshop dept.

As a person with Addicts in the family and who has felt alot of pain from that shit, i don't think a little stunt like this is funny at all.

BAN

major cosign.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

BAN

major cosign.

Too many worthless motherfuckers on here as it is.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    if this is a bullshit plea for attention then dude needs to be force fed dog shit

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    if this is a bullshit plea for attention then dude needs to be force fed dog shit

Can someone please summarize for an old dude who is truly struggling to see the good in humanity?

Is this a real dude with a real problem, or is this a complete fraud? Or is this straight in between?

Not that I really need to know, but I truly am struggling to understand how someone could fake such a problem.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

Can someone please summarize for an old dude who is truly struggling to see the good in humanity?

Is this a real dude with a real problem, or is this a complete fraud? Or is this straight in between?

Not that I really need to know, but I truly am struggling to understand how someone could fake such a problem.

Oh this dude has problems, but he is more e-terd than tweeker.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

and you still own your PC?

step your pawnshop game up false methhead.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts

This thread may inform your judgment and will illustrate why there's so much goodwill to the one Eggplant X.

http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1081456&page=0&fpart=1&vc=1

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    If dudes are clowning a guy with a serious problem, it's fucked up.

If dude is pulling a stunt for attention about something serious like this, it's fucked up.

I can't call it either way.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I don't know man, what good would somebody have in fabricating such lies? At the very least, he is pretty consistent with his postings of crazy shit going down.

• TNGTNG 234 Posts
    Seriously though, when's the set sale gonna hit?

Dudes it's a plea for attention. Low self-esteem+lack of social network+addictive personality+reluctance to address the root of the problem+itnernet = THIS

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts

Hmm. Can I have my original post back, please?

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    At the very least, he is pretty consistent with his postings of crazy shit going down.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Dudes it's a plea for attention. Low self-esteem+lack of social network+addictive personality+reluctance to address the root of the problem+itnernet = THIS

Probably so, but would you say the drug issues are completely false?

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    But at least Google is serving up ads for meth addiction. Maybe Soul Strut was the right place to come to after all!