Not one thread/post about Dorner?!

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited February 2013 in Strut Central
Supposedly they've got him cornered as I type this. In Big Bear.

Comments

• I remember the days when I would learn of most current events on Soulstrut.

• i dont want to get put on his "list"

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    I was thinking about making a post a couple of days ago. But there tends to be much whining and people get heated.

I was just blown away that cops were willing to shoot the fuck outta old ladies delivering newspapers in the totally wrong type of truck.

The guy is a nutter killing people. But it really did show an example of how the police operate.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I think Dorner is a strutter, that's why he went to Big Bear for his last stand

On the real though, this guy is a very complicated dude. He seems to have witnessed some very shady shit done by LAPD and was silenced for his speaking up about it.

• DOR said:

the perfect cover.

• At the very least, I hope this triggers a thorough high profile media report that leads to some sort of change. Otherwise, they'll just kill him and sweep it all under the rug. Did they air or reveal that DVD that he sent to Anderson Cooper yet??

In the meantime, I hope he took notes from Ice T in Surviving The Game!

(Well, not "hope" per se. I don't agree with him killing at all, much less that dude's daughter.)

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Don't drone me, bro.

• the holly wood cliches have made me doubt how much of this has been spun to make him look more crazy than he actually is.

that said, there's someone out there who's job is to write 6000 word manifestos that make you sound crazy. in which case, my guidance counsellor in high school completely fucked me over career-wise.

• I always knew Reuben Studdard would get revenge for losing that shit.

• anyone heard from GatorToof lately?

• the feds roll DEEP in the mercedes truck.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Just printed out the manifesto. Gonna read that mug tonight if Mardi Gras doesn't get me too drunk to do so.

• It's a doozy. Unfortunately his actions will lead people to ignore it as the words of a "crazy" man.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    Reportedly holding a couple hostage in the cabin. Scary stuff.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Everybody involved with this story sucks. Nothing but crazies and assholes.

• DOR said:

I was just blown away that cops were willing to shoot the fuck outta old ladies delivering newspapers in the totally wrong type of truck.

^^ Police - the largest gang in the world...

I havent saw that livefeed link yet..this shit is messed up...

• vintageinfants said:
    anyone heard from GatorToof lately?

I posted in the Brits thread. Now you can see why I want to move to fucking Germany.

Btw, :hi:

• They're stopping and searching everybody trying to come down the mountain. They interviewed some snowboarders. How dope would it be if that hatchet-packing hitchhike (Sai?) was one of 'em?!

• they already deployed Kai as a special hatchet wielding operative.

• for real tho

• tripledouble said:
    for real tho

this is a pretty obvious photoshop job.

• what does that even mean

• Nope again, you are correct:

• tripledouble said:
    for real tho

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,084 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:
    what does that even mean

When a photo is flipped so that whatever is on the left is now on the right and vice versa. It's like turning an image upside down, except horizontally in this case. I'm not surprised about the LL comparison. I have heard it at least three times today.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    dude looks nothing like LL. i wouldn't even have thought of him if he wasn't in that pic/being mentioned.

They really wanted this guy dead. It doesn't sound like there is a gun fight or anything going on. But at a minute in you can hear their plan to start fires and burn it down or get him as he came out.