So wait... There really are female record collectors who blog in bikini's?

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    day said:
    dj_cityboy said:
    the hip size compared to the waist size is what ruins it all for me, she looks totally disproportionate like when you see mad skinny chicks with huge implants, almost as if she is disformed in some way, i just cant find anything about her i find slightly attractive, the overlined lipstick is also a killer....

dj_cityboy said:
    *sent from my moms basement

Sorry but I agree with the city boy on this. Give me some cute nerdy Velvet Underground loving chick over this???

Girlie looks like a "Real Doll"

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    RAJ said:
    day said:
    dj_cityboy said:
    the hip size compared to the waist size is what ruins it all for me, she looks totally disproportionate like when you see mad skinny chicks with huge implants, almost as if she is disformed in some way, i just cant find anything about her i find slightly attractive, the overlined lipstick is also a killer....

dj_cityboy said:

Sorry but I agree with the city boy on this. Give me some cute nerdy Velvet Underground loving chick over this???

I'm not saying I find her attractive or not, it's just a bad look all around. Especially coming from dudes whose closest thing to a date is smelling a lady's hair in the checkout line at Ralphs.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    bassie said:

Get her!!!!!

Well I just added this thread's url to her blog comments section.

And now...

we wait.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Alright, time for some of y'all yappers to post up photos of your wives/girlfriends. Along with their main hobby.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Duderonomy said:
    bassie said:

Get her!!!!!

And now...

we wait.

I meant it more as in what a mob does when they attack lol.

But yea, an appearance would be welcome!

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    That scene in I Am Legend where zombie dudes are slavering over a fresh antelope carcass in a darkened store-room

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    Alright, time for some of y'all yappers to post up photos of your wives/girlfriends. Along with their main hobby.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    day said:
    RAJ said:
    day said:
    dj_cityboy said:

dj_cityboy said:

I'm not saying I find her attractive or not, it's just a bad look all around. Especially coming from dudes whose closest thing to a date is smelling a lady's hair in the checkout line at Ralphs.

Hey, that move got me a second date. Which is to say I smelled her hair a second time about a week later.

• AKallDayAKallDay 830 Posts
    shit now i'm really self conscious and shit, cause i was just gonna post photos of my snuggly wuggly cute lil feet all cozied up next to my mint copy of jeru's ya playin yaself

but now, after this thread aw man forget it.

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts
    day said:
    RAJ said:
    day said:
    dj_cityboy said:

dj_cityboy said:

meh! i been with the same girl for 17yrs so your comment isnt quite fitting if it was directed at me, and even if this chick was knockin down my door, i wouldnt put my pasta up in that meat sauce, Raj actually has it right she does look like a "real doll"...

• TheKindCromangTheKindCromang 1,463 Posts
    dj_cityboy said:
    Raj actually has it right she does look like a "real doll"...

This lady's freaky, and not in a good way.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Does she look like a real doll or does a real doll look like her?

I had never seen a picture of a real doll and thought that was a picture of her there for a second. That's... Kinda neat, all perversions aside. I bet real dolls make great listeners.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Does she look like a real doll or does a real doll look like her?

I had never seen a picture of a real doll and thought that was a picture of her there for a second. That's... Kinda neat, all perversions aside. I bet real dolls make great listeners.

Evidently, more the Strut's speed...

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    bassie said:

On closer inspection once I got home, I realized there's plenty of 40 year olds that look like her in LA. And like how many others stated, needs to curb that enthusiasm in her writing...

Huh? Why? She needs to chill out on how much she loves music and how thrilled she is about meeting the people who make the music she loves? It may not be how I do - so she's a stan...can she live?

I won't take it back, but I am beginning to feel bad for contributing to the shred-fest. Are the comments on her age supposed to be jabs? She doesn't really look too much past 30 to me, if at all. And not that it's a great yardstick, but her music taste kinda says otherwise, too.

Look! A mythical creature! An attractive gal with a nice body - that she is comfortable in - who loves music, considers it a big part of her life and can discuss it with humour and knowledge.

Get her!!!!!

I will give her that she has great taste in music. but that's it.

I'm not surprised she lives in LA. lol

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    This could be the biggest salma hayek moment since the Things Record Collectors Say guy showed up (and let us all down with his supremely rational demeanor and superhuman ability to not become agitated).

I wouldnt join this muthafucka after reading this shit.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:

Well LET'S SAY, she's my girlfriend, AND THAT WE HIT THE BEACH BUMPING ZAPP, (CUE JAM: MORE BOUNCE....TO THE OUNCE, picture that lo-lo, ICE-T WOULD BE PROUD!!.....SPEAKING OF ICE-T, THERE'S NOTHING COOLER THAN FINDING A LOCAL LEGEND SHOPPING AT YOUR LOCAL FRESH AND EAZY! (R.I.P. E)....

yuichi said:
    HarveyCanal said:

Well LET'S SAY, she's my girlfriend, AND THAT WE HIT THE BEACH BUMPING ZAPP, (CUE JAM: MORE BOUNCE....TO THE OUNCE, picture that lo-lo, ICE-T WOULD BE PROUD!!.....SPEAKING OF ICE-T, THERE'S NOTHING COOLER THAN FINDING A LOCAL LEGEND SHOPPING AT YOUR LOCAL FRESH AND EAZY! (R.I.P. E)....

In other words, this is your girlfriend sporting her answer to Off the Wall vs. Thriller...

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    Shes ODub's friend on FB!

I totally just looked her up on FB is what I'm saying.

For the record, I think shes good looking and its cool she digs records, NBD BROS.

• April 28th, 2010 at 10:55 pm

Skillfully selecting collaborators to add catchy hooks to your songs does not a good MC make. As a lady, I feel compelled to add that I find bad popular rap music that blatantly panders to my gender to be offensive???I???m still waiting for flowers and a handwritten apology note for that ???Baby you the whole package/Plus you pay your taxes??? line.

PS, Noz, still waiting for you to propose so we can make nerdy/angry babies together. Love, Logan.

I just threw up in my mouth a little

HarveyCanal said:
    yuichi said:
    HarveyCanal said:

In other words, this is your girlfriend sporting her answer to Off the Wall vs. Thriller...

bwahaha

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    AKallDay said:
    shit now i'm really self conscious and shit, cause i was just gonna post photos of my snuggly wuggly cute lil feet all cozied up next to my mint copy of jeru's ya playin yaself

but now, after this thread aw man forget it.

You big tease!

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:

real digguers have carpal tunnel

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    SIRUS said:
    HarveyCanal said:

real digguers have carpal tunnel

:comedy_gold:

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    hahahaha
    thread of the year contender

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Duderonomy said:
    bassie said:

Get her!!!!!

And now...

we wait.

Waiting game sucks. Lets play Hungry Hungry Hippos.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    sabadabada said:
    Duderonomy said:
    bassie said:

Get her!!!!!

And now...

we wait.

Waiting game sucks. Lets play Hungry Hungry Hippos.

Marge, may I play Devil's advocate for a moment?

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    she's had surgery done