So wait... There really are female record collectors who blog in bikini's?

1234568»

Comments

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    cai said:
    i'm sure you'd all annoy the shit of me too if i saw a youtube interview with you.

well comeonsrsly you don't mean ALL of us

:gulp:

I love her. Not really sure I want to see her acting like a person, it's kinda ruining my whole invented backstory fantasy I've created.

I want to slam a 6-inch pump repeatedly against the podium and remind everyone that SHE BLOGGS ABOUT RECORDS IN A BIKINI!

COME ON

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    This obsessiveness is a bad look.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    batmon said:

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    If I say anything negative, it will get chalked up to jealousy, cattiness or any other garden-variety pigeonhole about women resenting other women - and as nice as it would be to have another gal on the Board- it's fucking weaksauce that we've lost so many kick-ass, knowledgeable, intelligent and funny female Strutters and nerds are falling over themselves to get a highschool zine in a bikini on here so they can act like borderline creeps before they make it so she wants the fuck out of dodge, too.

• strataspherestratasphere Blastin' the Nasty 1,035 Posts
    bassie said:
    If I say anything negative, it will get chalked up to jealousy, catiness or any other garden-variety pigeonhole about women resenting other women - and as nice as it would be to have another gal on the Board- it's fucking weaksauce that we've lost so many kick-ass, knowledgeable, intelligent and funny female Strutters and nerds are falling over themselves to get a highschool zine in a bikini on here so they can act like borderline creeps before they make it so she wants the fuck out of dodge, too.

Sad, but true.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    TheKindCromang said:
    ppadilha said:
    :hard_as_fuck:
    Looks more like a semi-, actually.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    bassie said:
    If I say anything negative, it will get chalked up to jealousy, cattiness or any other garden-variety pigeonhole about women resenting other women - and as nice as it would be to have another gal on the Board- it's fucking weaksauce that we've lost so many kick-ass, knowledgeable, intelligent and funny female Strutters and nerds are falling over themselves to get a highschool zine in a bikini on here so they can act like borderline creeps before they make it so she wants the fuck out of dodge, too.

[/thread] for god's sake

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    bassie said:

[/thread] for god's sake

[/end of pedicure/pedigree scrutiny]

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    batmon said:

Says the man who obsessively flirted tried to spit game to one of the other female posters on here.

I stand by my earlier post:

Suckaz!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Herm said:
    batmon said:

Says the man who obsessively flirted tried to spit game to one of the other female posters on here.

I stand by my earlier post:

Suckaz!

Fuck You Herm.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,887 Posts
    bassie said:

[/thread] for god's sake

[/end of pedicure/pedigree scrutiny]

Elbow scrutiny still fair game, natch?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    batmon said:

Fuck You Herm.

Ha ha.

I never forget, holmes...

recordcollectormessageboard seems the perfect place to go too far with this

• ppadilhappadilha 2,235 Posts
    this seems to be the one topic that has brought all of soulstrut together

That was Heatrocks.

And Entroducing.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    This entire thread...

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,083 Posts
    Attractive girl poasts pix of herself wearning not much, on the interwebs. Go fishing with that much bait, you going to get the Jaws-type visitations eventually. Her Quint/Brady game must be mad strong.

She's going to be creeped out by the Soulstrut responses?

"Throw the little ones back."

comeon dudes stop with the manufactured outrage srsly

Yes and yes!

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    day said:
    This entire thread...

SPAGHETT!

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    I'M HONGRAY!!!!!!

• djtopcatdjtopcat Seattle WA The 206 312 Posts
    Ummm.. you guys need glasses, I think that might be a dude (tranny) I can spot them a mile away due to my frequent visits to Thailand. A Lady Boy tried to cut me with a box cutter and toss me into a raging typhoon in Pattaya!
    Either way she/he's a "butterface"   

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,887 Posts
    djtopcat said:
    ...my frequent visits to Thailand.
    ...A Lady Boy tried to cut me with a box cutter and toss me into a raging typhoon in Pattaya!

I sense we are only hearing the end of that story. 

Duderonomy

looks like Lana Del Raer is still around though:

Has she recreated a record cover that she herself was on? Is that even mathematically possible? And what bikini would she wear to get around instagram's nudity policies?