So wait... There really are female record collectors who blog in bikini's?

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    nice hips

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    There is actually a guitar geek equivalent to this, this woman reviews various guitar pedals and stuff and posts demonstration videos of her testing them out. People assumed she was just trolling for free stuff at first be she seems legit as well (although she has never shown her face):

www.fuzzboxgirl.com

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Fuzzbox Girl is kind of genius, just as a name

• TheKindCromangTheKindCromang 1,463 Posts

SOMEONE BUY THIS WOMAN A SPACE HEATER!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Horseleech said:
    Assuming this is real...

Anyone else think it's weird that she posted her address w/ apt#?

Hells to the Yes.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    asstro said:

That girl can NOT play guitar with those nails.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    bassie said:
    Horseleech said:
    Assuming this is real...

Anyone else think it's weird that she posted her address w/ apt#?

Hells to the Yes.

To Catch A Predator: Record Collector Episode

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Apt#, Neighborhood, City is not an address.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    bassie said:
    fun read - nice splashes of pop culture, good taste in music, great hair, superb mouth but her toenails are revolting and she doesn't need all that make-up.

What's wrong with girl's toenail game? We need to get this girl on the board so she and Bassie can do a pedicure/vinyl battle.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    LaserWolf said:
    Apt#, Neighborhood, City is not an address.

Any half-baked stalker could fill in the rest in about 30 seconds.

• TheKindCromangTheKindCromang 1,463 Posts
    phongone said:
    bassie said:
    fun read - nice splashes of pop culture, good taste in music, great hair, superb mouth but her toenails are revolting and she doesn't need all that make-up.

What's wrong with girl's toenail game? We need to get this girl on the board so she and Bassie can do a pedicure/vinyl battle.

At least she paints those shits!

• speakmumbles said:
    the blog has been around for a few years. i've never witnessed a viral marketing campaign that takes that long to build up steam and attract people...now is the woman pictured and the writer one and the same? who knows...is she at least 35 and worth looking at? yes.

shit, i didn't even consider that possibility. she's nice to look at, probably would've given me instant wood at 18 years old. but now i'm older, full experiences, like buying commons at discount and touching boobs. nice ones too.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    um wot

I suddenly feel homesick for my city of birth.

she seems cool to me.

wow.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    somebody on the strut has to know someone who knows someone who knows her.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    asstro said:

hahahah.. NOW THAT'S HOW YOU BLOG!!!

Women & Records & Guitar pedals.

How could that be a bad thing? I mean do I really wanta read another sad blog's dissertation about Kanye's last album.

Hell to the no friend-o.

- spidey

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i know this girl
    should i get her on here?

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    bassie said:

Someone please get her contributing on the board. Mars needs women.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    bassie said:
    superb mouth but her toenails are revolting

I thought exactly the same thing! I forgive the Nicki Minaj lipstick, but girly, leave those toes to the pedicurist. I like the blog, though. And it goes years back, which is a pretty long time to keep up a blog.

If I knew how to discuss music, I'd totally start a music and nail polish blog.

• DeegreezDeegreez 804 Posts
    PatrickCrazy said:
    i know this girl
    should i get her on here?

B/W

Something doesn't seem right/I feel horrible suggesting this but I do get a distinct trans vibe from (her) photos. I mean no disrespect, and if she is a he I think that's swell too. But I look at her at I don't feel that I am looking at a woman, having nothing to do with looks/weight/etc., she is very put together and has great music taste. Does anyone else get trans feels from her images?

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    How could someone who has plowed years of energy into exhaustively showing the internet their VG dollar-bin 70s records not, by sheer laws of physics, found their way to Soulstrut yet?

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    she has to have lurked in the past

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    She's just not that into you

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    button said:
    How could someone who has plowed years of energy into exhaustively showing the internet their VG dollar-bin 70s records not, by sheer laws of physics, found their way to Soulstrut yet?

I have plenty of music friends who know a ton about music, but have absolutely no idea what soulstrut is. Record diggers, musicians, Djs, Artists.. I've had a few ex-girlfriends who very easily could've made this blog.

Give the girl some fucking credit man.

- spidey

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    Deegreez said:

...I do get a distinct trans vibe from (her) photos. I mean no disrespect, and if she is a he I think that's swell too. But...

Jesus Christ, dude...that is hilarious. I did not get the 'trans' vibe though...looks like a genuine hot lady to me.

DAMMIT! Now you have me interrogating my boner...thanks.

EDIT: Fuck you might be on to something...thats ex'dude face and/or had some work done face...

And now that you mention it...only some horny dude would just throw his apartment number out there....

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    Dude.

DUDE.

Please to be regardful of:
    The Hips.
    The GAP OF ROHAN.

You can't surgeryify them.

The only men born with stuff like that ^^ are wo-men.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:
    Dude.

DUDE.

Please to be regardful of:
    The Hips.
    The GAP OF ROHAN.

You can't surgeryify them.

The only men born with stuff like that ^^ are wo-men.

Goddammit....now my coworkers are going to wonder why I've been giggling into my coffee for like last 2 minutes....

Mother fucking "gap of rohan", dude...

Thank you. I thought the hips looked hella lady like too but I also thought...'it's LA, they can do anything over there...they have the technology'....

• disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts
    Over-extensive self-centered rambling about dollarbin records and how much of a music freak she is and how hot and whatnot. This blogs not for me.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    If I had a blog about some kind of female interest/hobby (??? suggestions folks), and opened myself up to ridicule by poasting pix of myself trying to look manly, I'm not sure I'd join a forum where girls had been discussing my elbows instead of my espadrille game.

Does she have heat (of the record variety)?
    Her hip-hop doll collection is better than mine.

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts
    Have any of you dudes ever been on a date?

And being married doesn't count.

• disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts
    Duderonomy said:
    If I had a blog about some kind of female interest/hobby (??? suggestions folks), and opened myself up to ridicule by poasting pix of myself trying to look manly, I'm not sure I'd join a forum where girls had been discussing my elbows instead of my espadrille game.

Does she have heat (of the record variety)?
    Her hip-hop doll collection is better than mine.

Is record collecting a "male interest/hobby"?