Where the F*%k is the 2014 NBA Thread?!?!!

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    No....that's a 20 year old photo

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Rockadelic said:
    I'm seriously thinking Parsons could be a 20/8/6 dude....possibly this year.

U got a 20 year old Spider-Man photo too?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I'm still waiting for you to answer my blonde wig question.

b/w

Spiderman is a pussy

I'll go to Rickys and get one.

• hai guys

• "2 years away from being 2 year away"

vintageinfants said:
    hai guys

Yall beatin' the (played last night)Cavs tonight on the road?

• batmon said:
    vintageinfants said:
    hai guys

Yall beatin' the (played last night)Cavs tonight on the road?

i know which raptors are going to show up, i just dont know which lebron is. i know better than to bet against that man. i fear him. but the fact that we're running two seperate platoons of starters at the mo makes me positive we can roll on guys like irving, waiters and love.... not having james johnson as a shut down stretch-4 is gonna hurt the cause.

[removed][removed]

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    If you haven't seen the Warriors this year you need to. It is a beautiful basketball team. We are kicking ass and taking names this year. The offense is free flowing motion one and the defense remains at the top of the NBA. We just blew out the Jazz last night and were up by 30 in the 2nd quarter.

motown67 said:
    If you haven't seen the Warriors this year you need to. It is a beautiful basketball team. We are kicking ass and taking names this year. The offense is free flowing motion one and the defense remains at the top of the NBA. We just blew out the Jazz last night and were up by 30 in the 2nd quarter.

Your proud of beating up on the Jazz?

• did we expect the east to e even MORE mediocre this year? i sure didnt

Warriors are 9-2 and 2nd in the west. That's what I'm proud of. 1st in FG% 4th in 3pt FG% 6th in rebounds 2nd in assists 6th in steals 2nd in scoring 2nd in FG% efficiency 3rd lowest opp FG% Keeping teams to 97.4 ppg while scoring 107.9 ppg

Pounding your chest about the Jazz anit shit in early Nov.

Im surprised at dudes that act homer this early.

The bigger picture hasnt even formed yet. Fuck that cheerleading shit.

• welp, i guess the raps can beat the cavs. even covered the spread for me, won a bar tab.

• lol @ quicken arena playing drake to try to drown out the "lets go raptors" chant.

Rockadelic said:
    Hey Batmon...I'm just curious, do you own a blonde wig or are you going to have to buy one?

Which era Batman suit are u planning to cop?

Adam West 60's , Rubber Cowl Keaton, or Kevlar Bale?

[strong]They're still 0-3 against playoff teams from last season ... with the first official Parsons Bowl looming Saturday night in Houston[/strong]

0-4

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    motown67 said:
    Warriors are 9-2 and 2nd in the west. That's what I'm proud of. 1st in FG% 4th in 3pt FG% 6th in rebounds 2nd in assists 6th in steals 2nd in scoring 2nd in FG% efficiency 3rd lowest opp FG% Keeping teams to 97.4 ppg while scoring 107.9 ppg

Steve Kerr > Mark Jackson?

I do believe they are legitimate this year. Amazing how players are willing to play defense when everyone gets a touch on offense eh? Klay Thompson is pretty damn focused.

batmon said:

I would be just the same about that Warriors team...

The big picture is that teams like Memphis, San Antonio, and to an extent, the Warriors have been playing together for a while now. They have an identity. They come strong out the gates. I'm not surprised. They'll all have 50+ win seasons. The wild cards are teams like Houston, Dallas, Washington, Toronto. They still have a whole season to develop and become legitimate contenders. Talent-wise, they have the pieces.

In the West, Sactown and Phoenix are interesting, but don't think they have enough to become elite.

The Clips better turn it around in a hurry or they're done. Enormous test today at Memphis.

batmon said:

Best start in 30 years I don't give a shit I'm going to be bragging about this all season long.

• hai guys!

• vintageinfants said:
    hai guys!

Raptors 13-2! Wow. They should thank the fact that they have to play the eastern conference every game.

With the exception of the Raptors the entire Eastern Conference is looking mighty mediocre. Just look at the top 5 teams from each conference.

Raptors 13-2 W6
    Washington 9-5 L2
    Chicago 9-6 L1
    Milwaukee 9-7 W2
    Atlanta 7-6 L1

Memphis 13-2 W3
    Golden State 12-2 W7
    Portland 12-3 W9
    Houston 12-3 W3
    San Antonio 10-4 W5

• Dallas pretendo or nah?

Struggling with the Knicks?

• motown67 said:
    Raptors 13-2! Wow. They should thank the fact that they have to play the eastern conference every game.

raptors beat the suns, did GSW?

• Hey now that's v hurtful

• i wasn't tryna get heated, i just think the 'soft schedule' argument sells short the fact that the team has played their nuts off so far this year.

5-0 when im in the building too

2/3 of Toronto's schedule is against the East. Don't make excuses embrace the gift which that is.

JonnyPaycheck said:
    Dallas pretendo or nah?

Struggling with the Knicks?

Still early, but all them other teams in the West have too much firepower.

[strong]Still early[/strong]

:P