'13-'14 NBA SEASON Where feelings get hurt

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    They purposely sabotaged the time clock (so the refs can really control the game) to keep DeRozen from getting his shot back!

Refs and Spurs.....same color = Muliple Rings!

• just because KG has always somehow been allowed to set moving picks doesn't make it legal.

watch the games bruh

• real REAL though? the raptors didn't put up 90... they didn't help themselves in any way. our all star decided he was going to stop being an allstar in game one of the playoffs.

that said,

i was AT the game (inside) and there was a noticeable amount of bad calls and no calls. garmett putting up his first FG after 9 seconds in the key? come on.

blaming the refs is bullshit

• Maybe the incredible Chris Paul should try the diaper shot when it counts.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    There's a thin line between tenacious defender and a foul.....Former boston trio does it well....
    It irritates the hell out of the opposition because those nick-nack fouls don't get called quite often.
    A foul's a foul though.

Also, Clips losing the first game at HOME? Chris Paul leads all scorers with 28. NOT best PG.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    The only win the Clippers had last night

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    LOL at the Brake vid - that combined with Kidd's earlier "Hit me" episode has 2014 shaping up to be the biggest season in spills since?

My Bulls play tonight.

• this was called an offensive because deron laid out on the court like he was stabbed (i see you Benzino!). and if it's not enough, we was complaining about it happening to him well into the third quarter talmbout "you owe me ref".

i love basketball, and i love the playoffs. i just hate the amount of lobbying involved with getting a win, on some house of cards shit.

The Spurs are amazing. I am not a fan of theirs per se, but man I got to give them respect. They are a machine. People counted them out at the beginning of the season as they always do, too old, etc. but man they're back and I would not be surprised if they are able to go deep again this year.

motown67 said:
    The Spurs are amazing. I am not a fan of theirs per se, but man I got to give them respect. They are a machine. People counted them out at the beginning of the season as they always do, too old, etc. but man they're back and I would not be surprised if they are able to go deep again this year.

they have the same colors as the refs

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    motown67 said:

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• ALDRIDGE DOMINATING

be afraid

I have no respect for Dwight Howard's offense. The guy is fundamentally unsound. He gets deep post position and then puts up off balance shots half the time. He puts the lie to those that claim that the greater athleticism of today's player makes them superior to past generations.

Serge Ibaka's development as a power forward has definitely covered the hole left by Harden. dude can block shots, plays with intensity, and can shoot the mid-range. These are the types of dudes that will ultimately allow the stars to be stars....and win you titles.

Spurs probably won't have enough firepower if OKC does their thing to get that Western conf. finals matchup.

Portland, GS State, and Houston don't play consistent enough to be a serious title contender....

Miami is still Miami. LBJ and co. is playing at like 85% right now.....They realize it takes 16 wins.....that first round series with the Bobcats is gonna be over QUICK if they came out guns blazing (which they obviously aren't).

Like some of yall said, BK is legit. And Pierce is an old dude that got some swag in the playoffs.

I do hope Indy finds their game though. Gotta make it interesting in the East....My dark horse is Washington. I've liked their line-up since pre-season. Obviously they don't play with the consistency yet.

D'Antoni is next...

Adleman retires.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    batmon said:
    Adleman retires.

Ha! Aside from his time in Sac-town, I'll always remember him as the dude we recognized sitting at the next table at the Chart House in Newport Beach as my friend and I were flying off of some chocolate mescaline.

If Clips do any damage in the playoffs, it's because Blake's improvement is the major factor.

• yuichi said:
    If Clips do any damage in the playoffs, it's because Blake's improvement is the major factor.

game one: 16pts, 19m, fouled out.
    game two: 35pts, 30m, 0 fouls.

i'd say someone made a phonecall. you cant have stars fouling out in 19 minutes.

vintageinfants said:
    yuichi said:

i'd say someone made a phonecall. you cant have stars fouling out in 19 minutes.

Especially on your home floor.

I noticed Curry was racking up fouls in Game 2.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    The Spurs are like the highest quality musicians who just stand in place and play all the right notes.

The average NBA fan wants to see Alice Cooper chop off heads and drink blood and shit.

• batmon said:
    vintageinfants said:
    yuichi said:

klay thompson and david lee didn't see the second half because they racked up big early fouls.

• despite his best efforts and a shot from another planet, KD took two L's last night.

vintageinfants said:
    batmon said:
    vintageinfants said:
    yuichi said:

klay thompson and david lee didn't see the second half because they racked up big early fouls.

Im glad there is a new rivalry brewing in the league.

vintageinfants said:
    despite his best efforts and a shot from another planet, KD took two L's last night.

KD is a cool dude but his country ass cant dress and his grooming is still crusty after all these years.

Dudes wardrobe selection is like Nas beat selection.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Rockadelic said:
    The Spurs are like the highest quality musicians who just stand in place and play all the right notes.

The average NBA fan wants to see Alice Cooper chop off heads and drink blood and shit.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    [KD is a cool dude but his country ass cant dress .

Dude isn't from Durant(Doo-Rant) Oklahoma....he's from D.C.!!!!

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    batmon said:

Dudes wardrobe selection is like Nas beat selection.

Ha! Good one.