syria

1111213141517»

Comments

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    LazarusOblong said:
    None of this matters. We are all doomed to be dust.

"In his newest book, The Phrenology of Barack Obama, author Bensa Magos returns to reveal the secrets behind the occulted past of President Barack Obama using the pseudo-science of phrenology. Magos uncovers natural, unnatural, and preternatural features of "Manchurian Candidate" Obama's cranium and brainpan, including the mysterious "head scar" which the mass media refuses to discuss. Causes for the head scar range from CIA brain-implants to a partial lobotomy by his puppet master handlers, as well as the most shocking revelation: that Obama once had a horn. Magos follows a trail of evidence that leads from Obama's brain surgery and dehorning, to government Mind Control programs like MKULTRA and MONARCH with roots in the Na zi Occult, and ultimately to the satanic endgame revealed by the Demon Horn of Moloch."

Given the NSA and IRS scandals, this book is a must read!"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221281010244

Welcome.
    Interesting post.
    Please introduce yourself.

Off the Wall or Thriller?
    Red or Green?
    Red Sox or Yankees?

• Gary said:
    Jean-ClaudeBanDamned said:
    DB_Cooper said:
    Jean-ClaudeBanDamned said:
    It's funny that those predicting trolls have become the actual trolls on this site.

The coming attack does feel inevitable but it seems ill advised. This isn't like Libya, where the rebels were organized and fairly strong and Gaddafi was desperate and weakened.

But there are a million refugee children already. How much more slack should Assad have?

It's interesting that the UK is taking the lead at the UN over this. #10 is now besieged by protesters. The US has Middle East fatigue.

Wait, I'm a troll now? Huh. You learn something new every day. Well, I'll leave you gents to it.

No, I really don't think you're a troll.

But your first post in this thread fits the definition. It certainly had nothing whatsoever to do with the topic.

I'll be surprised if this thread goes where you think it will.

So... did this thread go where you thought it would?

It's a bitter, violent and protracted conflict characterized by relentless infighting without any hope for an end in sight. There's also a civil war going on in Syria.