Miami Graff writer Israel Hernandez tasered to death by Police

12346»

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    If the police have their faces covered, have removed their badge numbers, have planted undercover stoolies and are filming protesters (which is business as usual these days), then people on the street have every right to hide their identity.
    My comment was on these fools that make things more difficult for everyone, are doing nothing to help improve the situation and have the least to lose.

• bassie said:
    If the police have their faces covered, have removed their badge numbers, have planted undercover stoolies and are filming protesters (which is business as usual these days), then people on the street have every right to hide their identity.
    My comment was on these fools that make things more difficult for everyone, are doing nothing to help improve the situation and have the least to lose.

There's a place for mockery and masks in protests, though.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Jean-ClaudeBanDamned said:

Your posts continue to baffle the shit out of me.

Just bizarre.

• Humor is always a good addition to civil disobedience.

• The ultimate absurd bacon sandwich:

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Harris-deputy-sues-family-who-called-911-for-help-4736324.php?cmpid=hpfc

"A Harris County sheriff's deputy is suing the family of a man he shot and killed when assisting on a call last December, saying they failed to warn emergency personnel and law enforcement that the man was a "violent threat."

Deputy Brady Pullen is seeking $200,000 from relatives of Kemal Yazar, who authorities said confronted EMS workers who responded to a 911 call at a Katy home. The man's wife, authorities said then, had told EMS that Yazar was acting irrationally.

Two deputies, including Pullen, who were called to help struggled with Yazar and used a Taser on him, officials said then. Both deputies fired shots at him, killing him. Pullen was injured and taken to a hospital for treatment of a concussion, cuts and a bite.

The Dec. 30 incident occurred at the home on Shiloh Mist owned by Camina Figueroa, who is solely named in the lawsuit. Pullen said Figueroa failed to "adequately warn others that her resident or guest Kemal Yazar posed a violent threat to others.""

• And yet more SWAT teams punching hippies:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/15/texas-swat-team-conducts-_n_3764951.html

Stop them before they harvest that okra!

(And I'm not trying to pick on Texas. It's not my fault that the Lone Star State is the epicenter of bad bacon.)

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Texas has its bad seeds, which is what you get in an actual zone of freedom. But don't get it twisted. Both California and the East Coast are child's play when it comes to proper living. BELEE DAT.

• HimmlerCanal said:
    Texas has its bad seeds, which is what you get in an actual zone of freedom. But don't get it twisted. Both California and the East Coast are child's play when it comes to proper living. BELEE DAT.

Texas is majority bad seeds, which is why it elects undeniable scumbags like Cruz and Big Bad John Perry and Stockman and Gohmert and Jeezus how many more. That you can't just admit that and continue to support shit like the Pauls makes you part of the problem.

Texas is a zone of freedom like Russia is a zone of gay rights. But then that's just another thing you don't care about becuz the helicopterz scare you and you can't stand the notion that someone, somewhere, might have a record of all those calls you made to bigazzbitchez.com. Like anyone really cared.

Fortunately in most of New England and in California gay people can now marry each other, and I know you piss on that right as not necessary to "proper living," but you know what, Himmy? You can jump into the Gulf and catch some shrimp in your taint if you don't think that matters. Meanwhile you can be happy in your wingnut paradise where that right might be decades away and tell your dumbass Confederate-flag loving self why you're superior. Which you already do. Keep making excuses down there, Himmy.

Silly little REBEL man.

• By the way, how cool is it that a post about a huge SWAT raid on a vegan farm makes Hatemonger wax eloquent about FREEDUMB?

Seriously, what's wrong with the guy?

How does a supposed glibertarian react to that post the way he did?

Never mind, I know the answer.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    foaming at the mouth

• PatrickCrazy said:
    foaming at the mouth

BELLY TAT