Rep your pick for 2010???s Hottest Dude

Comments

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Though, this guy is more my, um, yeah...

I am a sucker for brown eyes.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Rawr. OK, not just brown eyes.

Watching Blue Valentine again. I may have to watch it again. Wait, did I just say that?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    elise said:

Ruggedly handsome, scruffy dudes with angular features that are softened with facial hair are in my top five of Guys I Like.

• Options
    Myself, I prefer clean shaven.

I just realized that I think Colin Firth is handsome. And The King's Speech is an excellent movie, by the way.

Both my male professors are handsome this semester. One of them is a raven-haired Frenchman, and the other looks really good in his collection of polos with the school logo on them. But neither is really my type. And both are old enough to be my dad.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Yes! Hello Bridget Jones! "I like you the way you are." Swoooooontastic.

I'm surprised he hadn't been mentioned so far. I had to peruse through 13 pages of hot stuff just to make sure.

• vintageinfantsvintageinfants 4,537 Posts

a straight "i be learnin' portuguese fo that ass" muhfuh.

I'm a geek, I know.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Nah, I'm all about a dude with a great sense of humor. Makes me weak in the elbows.

I am reliving my Johnny Depp love lately.

This scene made me melt. Yes, I am a weirdo like that.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Almond said:

I never got this guy's appeal.

This thread is revealing some fascinating shit.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    I wish i knew more scots so i can admire the accent in person

edith head said:
    Watched Your Highness yesterday because i find Danny McBride hilarious, but James Franco without his shirt on was a nice bonus.

I think the guy who is supposed to be Magneto in the next X-men movie is hot and looks like a smoldering young gothy Christopher Plummer to me

oh yeah, saw x-men and i confirm that dude is a fox. bonus points for scar on chest

bassie said:
    Almond said:

I never got this guy's appeal.

I don't understand his appeal, either. I watched The King's Speech, and a month later it hit me: dude is handsome. Can't explain it.

bassie said:

hahaha, i concur.

my own self-revelation from this thread is that i tend to like young dudes who remind me of old dudes i thought were handsome in their day

new Sherlock Holmes reminds me of young Dennis Quaid

Shia LaBouef looks like mini-Dave Gahan

Michael Fassbender looks like Christopher Plummer & Kyle Mac

James Franco and Benicio Del Toro look like James Dean

I will admit that the first two i think more of as cute/adorable than i do sexy

• edith head said:
    bassie said:

hahaha, i concur.

my own self-revelation from this thread is that i tend to like young dudes who remind me of old dudes i thought were handsome in their day

new Sherlock Holmes reminds me of young Dennis Quaid

he looks insanely similar to this dude: [which is sad]

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    you mean that's not the same dude? srsly I assumed that was the same actor, a little more grown up.

whoa, that other guy is way more ginger

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Zoinks!

Needs more pics...

• edith head said:
    whoa, that other guy is way more ginger

i'm assuming "way more ginger" means "has the features most gingers share", and not that his hair is more red.

it was actually a little creepy that i changed my avatar to martin landau hours before you posted that sherlock holmes dude, because. gingership notwithstanding, i think they look similar too.

hahaha, i mean red hair, eyebrows, freckles ginger.

martin landau is such an asshole in north by northwest. he actually looks like anthony perkins in that photo who i also think was handsome in a creepy way back in the day

• Has any of this changed now that the year is 2011?

edith head said:

martin landau...who i also think was handsome...back in the day
    Yea.
    Lee Marvin is another one that comes to mind.

So, UFC creeps me the f*ck out, but this dude makes my eyeballs sweat.
    (yep, tired eyes and all)

Hi!

Not my favourite rapper or anything, but I am willing to overlook the goofy topless shot...after I have spent some more time looking at it, that is.

You look cold, I have a blanket for you.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    is that AZ?

Yes.

doubles

elise said:

I don't know who Bradley Cooper is - and he looks a little too much like Ben Stiller in that first pic for my liking - but I am feeling his outfit.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    I don't see Ben Stiller in that pic and I am also trying *really* hard not to now! Yeeeesh, Bassie! Ha!

All I have to say is that I never thought I would find Hemingway hot, but...

Maybe I'm way off on this one. His appearance in a certain movie made me say "whoa".

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    Is it peculiar that this thread is perpetually being updated but the corresponding Hottest Chick thread sunk to the depths a long, long time ago?