NBA OFFSEASON 2010: BRONMANIA aka FA INSANITY

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    noooooooooooooooooooo

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    heat
    playoff flameout hilarity ensues.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Lebron is now the most hated man in sports.

.......and how does Miami win a title with Chris Bosh playing Center ?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    JimBeam said:
    heat
    playoff flameout hilarity ensues.

Man, that'd fucking fantastic. Fuck the Heat.

• webber:

"the talk about jordan and lebron end now."

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    The Lebron announcement means there's a Knicks-warriors trade:

Warriors send: Anthony Randolph, Ronny Turiaf and Kelenna Azubuike

In return for:

Knicks: David Lee who will become the warriors highest paid player. If that doesn't tell you something about how sorry this franchise is nothing will.

• I really thought he was going to stay in Cleveland.

Motown -- don't forget about the big Corey Maggette for Dan Gadzuric and Charlie Bell trade! As a Bucks fan, I'm pleased with their offseason.

And the story that's been under reported is Durant signing an extension with OKC.

But back to the Heat. I don't know about you guys, but I'm not buying the talk that Riley is staying upstairs and Spoelstra is going to remain on as coach. Stan Van Gundy might be able to speak on that further...

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    This is bad for the NBA.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Rockadelic said:
    This is bad for the NBA.

Please.

Winning > Opinions.

b/w

Where/What is Miami's bench?

Wade SG
    LeBorrow SF
    Beasley - PF???
    Bosh - PF
    Shaq - C
    Haslem - PF/C

edpowers said:
    .......and how does Miami win a title with Chris Bosh playing Center ?

Shaq

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Rockadelic said:
    This is bad for the NBA.

You mean the Warriors? Yes they are!

But really, I don't think the Lebron-Miami deal will change things. Each year there's usually only 2-3 teams people think have a legitimate shot at the NBA title. Now everyone will expect it will be the Lakers and MIami. Hell everyone thought LA would threepeat after this year's finals, was that exciting? Now they'll have more competition and I think that's a good thing.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Big_Stacks said:
    I'm about sick of this Lebron James free-agency decision "suspense," and see it as him being very narcissistic, egotistical, and self-absorbed. And on top of it all, who gives a flying fuck? There are people with fatal or debilitating diseases, there is hunger in the world, economic collapse and disenfranchisement, especially among the poor, and the public and media are captivated by the impending free-agency decision of a million-dollar athlete. When did our priorities get so fucking twisted?

Stacks you're one of those guys that reads Playboy for the articles, aren't you? ;)

motown67 said:
    Rockadelic said:
    This is bad for the NBA.

You mean the Warriors? Yes they are!

But really, I don't think the Lebron-Miami deal will change things. Each year there's usually only 2-3 teams people think have a legitimate shot at the NBA title. Now everyone will expect it will be the Lakers and MIami. Hell everyone thought LA would threepeat after this year's finals, was that exciting? Now they'll have more competition and I think that's a good thing.

Thank u.

and Durant dick suckers can wait for him to leave OKC out of frustration.

Big_Stacks said:
    Hey,

I'm about sick of this Lebron James free-agency decision "suspense," and see it as him being very narcissistic, egotistical, and self-absorbed. And on top of it all, who gives a flying fuck? There are people with fatal or debilitating diseases, there is hunger in the world, economic collapse and disenfranchisement, especially among the poor, and the public and media are captivated by the impending free-agency decision of a million-dollar athlete. When did our priorities get so fucking twisted?

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

You got the Vanessa Williams Penthouse issues?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Fuck Miami and Fuck LeBron.

FEEL THE HATE!!!

In all honesty I think this was a bad decision from the perspective of the LeBron Legacy (slash) Brand. Dude needs better people.

Jonny_Paycheck said:
    Fuck Miami and Fuck LeBron.

FEEL THE HATE!!!

In all honesty I think this was a bad decision from the perspective of the LeBron Legacy (slash) Brand. Dude needs better people.

The word on the street is that LeBron is now more hated at the Garden than Reggie Miller was.

He's killing your idols too breh

• reskresk 391 Posts
    Hate all you want

SOOOOOOO GLAD I RENEWED MY MIAMI HEAT SEASON TICKETS.

Jonny_Paycheck said:
    The word on the street is that LeBron is now more hated at the Garden than Reggie Miller was.

He's killing your idols too breh

Bwahahahahaaaa

• reskresk 391 Posts
    Amare is gonna be the next Shawn Marion; a bust withOUT Nash. I am soooooooo glad Miami didn't get stuck with him (I still have nightmares of having to see "the matrix" play in a heat uniform)

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    resk said:
    Amare is gonna be the next Shawn Marion; a bust withOUT Nash. I am soooooooo glad Miami didn't get stuck with him (I still have nightmares of having to see "the matrix" play in a heat uniform)

Now that the dark shadow of the Dolan empire has fallen over him, Stoudemire's rapid decline will soon commence.

David Lee will emerge as twice the player at half the price and the Knicks won't have anything resembling a team for at least 4-5 years.

batmon said:
    Rockadelic said:
    This is bad for the NBA.

Please.

Winning > Opinions.

b/w

Wade SG
    LeBorrow SF
    Beasley - PF???
    Bosh - PF
    Shaq - C
    Haslem - PF/C

Shaq ?! ....not gonna happen......Shaq burned that bridge as soon as he got to Phoenix.......

The only Center available is Illgauskus......nagl

This has disaster written all over it and if this team fails The Nba is fucked.....not to mention, how do you market a team that's gonna get booed everywhere they play?.....These kids Lebron has advisingh him have ruined his potential legacy

Orlando,Atlanta,Chicago and Boston will finish ahead of The Heat

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Jonny_Paycheck said:

Miami is Dwyane Wade's team. How you gon' be the "King" when you number two on your own team??? :oof: :game_over:

b/w they will NOT win the CHIP next season. GUARANTEED. [/hatehatehate]

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

edpowers said:
    batmon said:
    Rockadelic said:
    This is bad for the NBA.

Please.

Winning > Opinions.

b/w

Wade SG
    LeBorrow SF
    Beasley - PF???
    Bosh - PF
    Shaq - C
    Haslem - PF/C

Shaq ?! ....not gonna happen......Shaq burned that bridge as soon as he got to Phoenix.......

The only Center available is Illgauskus......nagl

This has disaster written all over it and if this team fails The Nba is fucked.....not to mention, how do you market a team that's gonna get booed everywhere they play?.....These kids Lebron has advisingh him have ruined his potential legacy

Orlando,Atlanta,Chicago and Boston will finish ahead of The Heat

............Milwaukee too

• reskresk 391 Posts
    Dan Gilbert sounds hurt

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Cav's owner response to Lebron's defection to Miami is the epitome of ass-hurt. What a clonn.

Dear Cleveland, All Of Northeast Ohio and Cleveland Cavaliers Supporters Wherever You May Be Tonight;

As you now know, our former hero, who grew up in the very region that he deserted this evening, is no longer a Cleveland Cavalier.

This was announced with a several day, narcissistic, self-promotional build-up culminating with a national TV special of his "decision" unlike anything ever "witnessed" in the history of sports and probably the history of entertainment.

Clearly, this is bitterly disappointing to all of us.

The good news is that the ownership team and the rest of the hard-working, loyal, and driven staff over here at your hometown Cavaliers have not betrayed you nor NEVER will betray you.

There is so much more to tell you about the events of the recent past and our more than exciting future. Over the next several days and weeks, we will be communicating much of that to you.

You simply don't deserve this kind of cowardly betrayal.

You have given so much and deserve so much more.

In the meantime, I want to make one statement to you tonight: "I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER 'KING' WINS ONE"

You can take it to the bank.

If you thought we were motivated before tonight to bring the hardware to Cleveland, I can tell you that this shameful display of selfishness and betrayal by one of our very own has shifted our "motivation" to previously unknown and previously never experienced levels.

Some people think they should go to heaven but NOT have to die to get there.

Sorry, but that's simply not how it works.

This shocking act of disloyalty from our home grown "chosen one" sends the exact opposite lesson of what we would want our children to learn. And "who" we would want them to grow-up to become.

But the good news is that this heartless and callous action can only serve as the antidote to the so-called "curse" on Cleveland, Ohio.

The self-declared former "King" will be taking the "curse" with him down south. And until he does "right" by Cleveland and Ohio, James (and the town where he plays) will unfortunately own this dreaded spell and bad karma.

Just watch.

Sleep well, Cleveland.

Tomorrow is a new and much brighter day....

I PROMISE you that our energy, focus, capital, knowledge and experience will be directed at one thing and one thing only:
    DELIVERING YOU the championship you have long deserved and is long overdue....

Dan Gilbert
    Majority Owner
    Cleveland Cavaliers

He's only a clown if he's wrong.

Cleveland is dead