NBA OFFSEASON 2010: BRONMANIA aka FA INSANITY

1101112131416»

Comments

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    simmons talks a bit about it in a recent article-- about halfway through, there's a section titled "what's wrong with james dolan?"
    http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/100820

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Team U.S.A. almost lost to Brazil in the FIBA Worlds.

And here's this 11 year old with some nice handles.

Jordan never practiced like this (disclaimer: not implying anything but)

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    yuichi said:
    Team U.S.A. almost lost to Brazil in the FIBA Worlds.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    That FIBA game was highly enjoyable until the last quarter. Both teams just went stone cold at the end.

Tyreke Evans toying with some HS all-americans in the summertime

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Ding dong the witch is dead. New ownership got Don Nelson to quit. Thank god. New coach Keith Smart has never proven anything, but at least it's a start. He'll probably only be in his job for a year before they find a more permanent replacement.

Melo to the NETS????

• Options
    batmon said:
    Melo to the NETS????

You can play for a brilliant Russian gazillionaire who will probably do what it takes to build a good team around you.

Or you can play for James Dolan.

It's not even close.

PelvicDust said:
    batmon said:
    Melo to the NETS????

You can play for a brilliant Russian gazillionaire who will probably do what it takes to build a good team around you.

It's not even close.

U follow the sport?

• Options
    batmon said:
    PelvicDust said:
    batmon said:
    Melo to the NETS????

It's not even close.

U follow the sport?

U betcha.

G_Balliando said:
    batmon said:
    G_Balliando said:
    I want to hear a compelling argument on how Amare/Melo/Paul is better than any of the elite teams in the east...

Amare/Melo/Paul along w/ Felton?/ and whomever is there doesnt have to be elite to at least get to the Playoffs. I dont think it should be viewed as some instant championship team if this actually happens.

Melo's been to the playoffs 7 years in a row w/ Denver. Like you said. This is my point. If he can't do it here with a team that was built around him, how's he gonna do it with the run & shotgun with fewer defenders around him in a conference that is more known for defense (or, at least was)?

I don't think anybody would be looking at a Knicks team as an instant champ team, and since that is obvious, why would Melo want to go there? To me I just think he would be setting himself back. I don't know. At the same time, if the Nuggets FO can't make a damn deal to get him some help, why the hell shoudl he stay...

:lush: