DON'T STEP ON MY HEELS - 2.0

Comments

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    Here are some recent coppings. My mediocre camera does not do my finds justice. A couple of shifts: pinstriped slate gray and matte green satin. The green one has some inconspicuous pockets which blend in neatly with the pleating. I told myself that I wouldn't buy anything black on my last shopping trip, but the bateau neck A-line fits me beautifully, and after trying on at least 20 dresses, it was the only A-line I could find in a small size. I love everything about it except for those circles, which make it look my dress has a disease. As for sizes, does anyone else have trouble finding small and/or petite dresses? On my last trip to Nordstrom Rack, I spotted several dresses that I really liked, none of which I could find in my size. I was almost devastated. And is it just me, or are the store racks replete with shift dresses as of late? I love me a nice shift, but I had to really search for that A-line. I dress like a librarian, go ahead, make fun.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    I am going to take a ferry just to go and buy this dress. They were closed on Easter--jerks!

I can't see it, Elise!

I see it now. Ethereal and romantic, especially in that window.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Sowwwwy! Fixededed!

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    picked these up 2nd hand this weekend for dirt cheap. dress on right came with a matching belt but is big and will need to be taken in and shortened. dress on the left is more red than orange and has another tier on the skirt that isn't pictured that i am thinking of removing cause i prefer a shorter length

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

pretty good capture of this summer's "looks". only pair I like are at the very far right. the bare feet with the studs and wood soles

• snosno 332 Posts
    Finally relented and bought a pair of Alden unlined chukka. great pair of summer shoes.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    sno said:
    Finally relented and bought a pair of Alden unlined chukka. great pair of summer shoes.

What up, Sno?! Any good deals out there I should know about??

• snosno 332 Posts
    Not much Herm...*that* site has been a drought since Feb...but perhaps due to Visvim fallen real hard for a while, but perhaps the main reason is the site has been administering some serious censorship on dubious goods. I'll keep you posted!

sno said:
    Not much Herm...*that* site has been a drought since Feb...but perhaps due to Visvim fallen real hard for a while, but perhaps the main reason is the site has been administering some serious censorship on dubious goods. I'll keep you posted!

As always, I appreciate it! Hope all is well!

DONT STEP ON MY OXFORDS, SPERRY TOP SIDERS AND/OR DESERT BOOTS

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    edith head said:

:game_over:

edith head said:

haha!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    edith head said:

b/w

Rachel Comey

Possum Tom said:

THIS

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

Possum Tom said:

YES.
    There are so many variations on this design and most do not get the shape right or where the shoe actually cuts off. A little too high and the ankle swims or bulges, a little too low and it looks dowdy. These are just right!
    Are they slip-ons or zipped on the inner ankle side?
    Excellent toe shape.

Possum Tom said:

I love these ankle booties! Who makes them?

I have a new fascination with fascinator hats!

Zara Phillips, Sophie Winkleman and Carole Middleton below.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Almond said:
    I love these ankle booties! Who makes them?
    booties?
    http://www.shopstyle.com/browse/womens-shoes/Rachel-Comey

blago

Nice blog. Thanks for sharing.

• TahneeTahnee 46 Posts
    Since this is back on the first page, using it to let the other ladies know Raj has ordered ladies size tees that should be available sometime this weekend.

In the t-shirt thread but in case you have not seen that bit.

The blue (brocade??) ankle boots are lovely.

thanks bassie. they are brocade. i'm not ashamed to say they are christian siriano...FOR PAYLESS, hahaha.

Who makes these? I'm feelin' 'em.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Herm said:
    Who makes these? I'm feelin' 'em.

:holygrail: