TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• What would be the 2010 equivalent of the comemerative coin given out to all the kids in school on these occasions??

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,896 Posts
    Commemorative Euro?

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    badder_than_evil said:
    What would be the 2010 equivalent of the comemerative coin given out to all the kids in school on these occasions??

Higher tuition fees.

Whos going to be the first to launch a 'royal wedding iphone app' or a facebook fanpage. oh i so hope i can follow them on twitter, maybe a docostyle reality show showing behind the scenes as the country prepares for 'THE WEDDING OF THE CENTURY'

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    Fusk that wedding shite.

Two of Manure's finest...

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,915 Posts
    An insufferable showboater is out-showboated by another insufferable showboater, and then complains of being unfairly targeted by referees. Sometimes, LOL just isn't enough.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    All personal judgement aside that's a fantastic piece of skill against what is supposed to be one of the best defences in the world. Bit of a shame it won't count though will be an easy pick the next time the Guardian do one of their "greatest almost goals" or whatever they want to call it Youtube collections.

DocMcCoy said:
    An insufferable showboater is out-showboated by another insufferable showboater, and then complains of being unfairly targeted by referees. Sometimes, LOL just isn't enough.

Apparently Nani has apologised to Ronaldo, for spoiling a legitimate goal. Not for trying to steal his goal like a pathetic glory-hound then.

Couldn't have happened to a bigger tosser though.

But I suppose yes, in pure football terms, it was a great bit of skill from ??80 million pounds that Purple Nose can spend whenever he feels there's value in the transfer market.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Viva Les Bleus!

Good to see the post match pundits finally admitting that our footballing problems may go deeper than, 'the Lampards and the Gerards', although I'm sure that will be forgotten about by now. Hidden behind the continual smoke screen of delusion. Just blame Capello, or money, or foreigners, or 'France aren't as bad as they had made out".
    Well duh, of course they're not, they have a squad with talent and depth, that goes beyond a chosen few. Which comes as a result of coaching technical excellence from a young age, for generations now. So when they have to kick out the bloated, over-paid, under-performing dickwads, they can call on replacements like; M'Vila, Nasri & Benzema, players of real quality and skill. Players who know how to run a game of football using skills they're had drilled into them from day one. And not just get the ball and think; 'pass it to Gerrard' or 'knock it wide to the fast boy' or 'knock it long to the big man', cause that truly is the pinnacle of English footballing tactical nous.
    There's a simple reason France failed to perform at the WC. They're French, and as such they're doomed to suffer from bouts of tantrums and flouncing followed by strikes and mutiny.
    There's an even more simple reason England failed to perform at the WC. We're shit.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    RANTY RANT, RANT, RANT RANT RANT.

Not to worry, I'm sure it will all be gravy again once we SMASH the Faroe Islands, or some other mighty footballing nation, in our next friendly.

-- There should be a cake/candles here.

Sure you've got the right day?

Happy Birthday Jimster.

Happy bornday Jimster! Get anything nice?

• happy birthday and that.

i brought you a pressie Jimster, here ya go fella:

Damn they real plates? Pretty sloppy work all in all. I think I'll wait for the special watercolour versions with the happy couple's likeness rendered in a tasteful selection of pastel colours.

Junior said:
    Damn they real plates? Pretty sloppy work all in all. I think I'll wait for the special watercolour versions with the happy couple's likeness rendered in a tasteful selection of pastel colours.

Really doe.

or you could just waste some time HERE

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    Happy B Day Jimster!

Out of respect, I thought I better put this in a separate poast.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Happy Birday Jim.

-

Jason Manford doing some fine Facepalming in the Sun today. What kind of wally tries to hook up with some strange over something as public as twitter??

This kind apparently.

(all completely unrelated to Jims' bday. Although he is from Manchester!!)

Paul said:

The first goal might have been running his luck, but that last volley was good - Man U should've shipped Rooney for some wonga!

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,915 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:

Happy birthday, fella.

• Just wanted to thank Arsenal's captain for helping us towards our win on Saturday..

It's about time someone spoke to Wenger.
    Spends his time having a hissy fit instead of coaching his team for the last 20 minutes of an important game that they can still win.

Not that I'm complaining.

ONE HELL OF A BEATING!

We should have been 4-0 up at halftime. Chamakh dithered and wasted enough chances that he reminded me of vintage Bendtner. Van Percy should have been on at half time. Bringing on Walcott... :shut: it's no longer just England games that he underperforms in, and yes, Wenger should have taken Spurs more seriously in the second half.
    Against a team full of big scrappers, I think Song does a vital job, but Spurs were playing us without a destroyer, and I would've liked to have seen somebody alongside Denilson who doesn't over-deliberate on the ball - Ramsey if fit, hell, Eboue could have plugged the gaps and would've given us more bite going forwards than Song. To be fair to Song, he played one nice first time pass to release Fabregas into the area (another wasted opportunity), but Song and Walcott were both guilty of ending promising attacks with woeful passing.

The penalty - Arsenal players blatantly still not comfortable with their keeper when they start to do his job for him. Stoopid Fabregas.

We need the stability that Vermaelen brings at the back, and I also think the arial dominance that Djourou has started to offer. Bale's goal should've been dealt with before it hit the floor, and Kaboul's flick was too easy.

Self-destruct button in full-effect just when we could have gone top >:(

Spurs were very lucky indeed. It just shows the pluses and minuses of Harry's 'tactics, who needs em?' approach. They were so poor in the first half, it could only get better.

To me Spurs are the most entertaining team in the Premier League this year by some margin.

DocMcCoy said:
    J i m s t e r said:

Happy birthday, fella.

Thanks chaps, wasn't around much on Friday.

Tevez ftw.

Wilkins sacking / Chelski sucking : What's the dealio there? There was no Samsonesque hair to be cut!