TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

1324325326327328330»

Comments

• JimsterJimster Twilight Zone/ Al Capone/ Rolling Stone/ Eva Perón 6,433 Posts
    Apropos of nothing, was thinking about what3words - they have mapped everywhere on earth into unique 3m x 3m squares and each one has a unique name - made of 3 words.

You can reverse search by the words, so I was thinking...

Slightly gutted there is no insane.clown.posse but there is an unsafe one.
    Duderonomy

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,474 Posts
    How do you see Citeh’s season so far Jimster? They went through a rough patch (by their standards) but are still in the race.

Best thing about Arsenal is Arteta finally playing the kids. Emile Smith Rowe, Saka and Martinelli are all gold. Worst thing is that we spent money on Willian and Pepe (who really doesn’t look like he wants to play football). Ozil finally moved on is also a plus.

It feels like a trick of the eyes to see Manure at the top of the Prem though. Maybe that’ll bring Paul & Junior out of hiding...

• JimsterJimster Twilight Zone/ Al Capone/ Rolling Stone/ Eva Perón 6,433 Posts
    I think City are looking good now, Ruben Dias has really raised the bar in defence and John Stones seems reborn.  They are not conceding, basically and that had always been a weak link with Pep, who was preaching a "You can't score if you haven't got the ball" defensive philosophy which won't long enough against sides who are expert at the counter.  These lads are snuffing shit out.  Dias could be our Virgil - I see VVD as being key to Klopp's successes.

Only other concern is not converting enough chances.  It's not a problem when Agüero is playing, but more often than not, he's not playing.  Sterling should be netting 30+ times a season 'pon di reg.  Happy to be proved wrong, but Gabriel Jesus is not Agüero.  

It's a funny season - no crowds to add an edge, Un*ted top, and anyone capable of hammering anyone else.  Happy to see Arteta stay put and get a crack, and indeed, Martinelli seems sun-kissed if not yet fully gold - he needs more minutes (he had a knock IIRC) and more consistency to become your Foden.

I always hear the Loose Ends/Five Star cowbell sound when I hear Martinelli (a la Nick Martinelli)