TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    I was always going to go for some dirty dirty rap, maybe ODB's Dog Shit or the like just to go out in style.

Or the more obvious Doors, Trammps or Billy Joel.

• BeatnicholasBeatnicholas 1,005 Posts
    yeah some lil jon wouldn't go amiss. the gf weeping into her mittens while Nate Dogg intones "bitches ain't shitttttt..." off the crunk juice album.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,891 Posts
    You gotta go with Queen "Don't Stop Me Now" for a cremation.

Does Robbie Williams get royalties from the Cremmo when foll and foll request "Angles"(sic) as their entrance to the choir invisible?

Mates mum did the icelandic volcano to "Ave Maria" (Maria Callas) and there was more saline than the BBE thread.

• I saw an ad for Revival Records in Record Collector this month so I assume it's a bit crusty?
    Never been.
    Revival rose from the ashes of Reckless Records' spot in Soho. Slightly crusty, selection isn't amazing. Comps & reissues mainly, with some OG common stuff.

I saw an ad for Revival Records in Record Collector this month so I assume it's a bit crusty?
    Never been.
    Revival rose from the ashes of Reckless Records' spot in Soho. Slightly crusty, selection isn't amazing. Comps & reissues mainly, with some OG common stuff.

of no interest to a "boutique diggeur" like yourself skelly

On a slightly unrelated note, Skel I meant to ask you this at lunch today but then forgot in the excitement of the vinyl and salted beef.
    I noticed you were quick to the draw on posting the goodness in the RCA thread and wanted to know if you have a stock library of pics of your vinyl taken by the wizard's ball or it involved some crafty scheme of contacting family to take photos on demand?

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Yorkshire Techno in the house

I believe then when I was a nipper I used to play this exact track by setting my casio keyboard to bossanova rhythm and hitting the keyboard with my elbow.

Pretty sure I've "seen" these guys "live" at a "P.A." while doing drugs. But all I have for proof is a cassette dub and a trippy flyer.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts

if you have a stock library of pics of your vinyl taken by the wizard's ball

Yes, it's called Photobucket - try it sometime!

or it involved some crafty scheme of contacting family to take photos on demand?

Them dudes are getting nowhere near my vinyl, dude.

OK, maybe the younger ones

Ha, it's long been an aim of mine to actually get some of the tapes I didn't dump onto mp3. if only to remind myself how far I've come.

Ah the wonder of the live PA. Never failed to convey the reason why the music was crafted by faceless boys in their bedrooms to be danced to by off their face boys on the dancefloors.

if you have a stock library of pics of your vinyl taken by the wizard's ball

Yes, it's called Photobucket - try it sometime!

This dark magic is all strange to me. I will have a look but suspect it involves some kind of deal involving my soul and any potential first born.

or it involved some crafty scheme of contacting family to take photos on demand?

Them dudes are getting nowhere near my vinyl, dude.

OK, maybe the younger ones

It burns slightly to know that these young innocents have already touched more raers in their few years on earth than I have accumulated over my lifetime. I think I may need to hook them up as my inside men/boys/toddlers.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    LoL You said 'inside men boys'

• bennyboybennyboy 538 Posts

I can see one of my sleeves in there.

SPEAK ON IT

I'm fighting every natural instinct to explore this idea in recognition that the original phrase was used next to pics of S****'s kids and I would therefore be hop, skipping, and jumping over the invisible line of good taste by some Jonathan *God touched me* Edwards style distance.

I will therefore stick to a simple acknowledgement of a game well played.

SPEAK ON IT

Rockin' Poppin' & Ravin'.

Nah, the Burbank To The Bay Area one.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    i have lost all interest in the CL final

SPEAK ON IT

You did that?
    Nice!

Definitely a top 3 comp for me along with Sound Gallery and Working Man's Soul.

Every track a winner. There a Vol2?

Bought it on CD too, for the car.

MASSIVE PROPS BRAH

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts

You just watched it yesterday. Maybe that's why.

SPEAK ON IT

You did that?
    Nice!

Definitely a top 3 comp for me along with Sound Gallery and Working Man's Soul.

Every track a winner. There a Vol2?

Bought it on CD too, for the car.

MASSIVE PROPS BRAH

I did the sleeve, not the comp! Agree, great tracklisting. Rick Conrad put it together, the man's a walking mine of music. Love that Jo Mama track.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

Shame about the red, that made a little too one sided, but it was a fascinating game.

The sleeve is rad too.

All them curlicues and deep reds and blues. Shit is beautiful.

Let me know if you sell the original artwork, I have a wall of the OldManShedTM needs some prettying up.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

You mercans are funny. Inter-Bayron is gonna be MEGA. It's practically like a derby match.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts

You mercans[/b] are funny. Inter-Bayron is gonna be MEGA. It's practically like a derby match.

HAAAAAAAAAAA! I knew it. Once a Brit.

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts

You mercans are funny. Inter-Bayron is gonna be MEGA. It's practically like a derby match.

Mega-anticlimactic maybe

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    it just because i wanted Barca in the bernabeu
    with robben as well it would have been hilarious
    I hope all in this thread can agreee on generalized RealMadrid Hatt

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Damn your sperm, Diego Forlan.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,891 Posts
    Sadly not good enough.

Never mind.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Stringer Bell is on BBC Breakfast right now, with his leg in a cast, cracking gags like a good 'un. I bet he's a happy lad this morning - Fulham fan, innee?

Fucking Fulham, how does that work?

Highly entertaining couple of matches last night. It was pretty fated that Forlan would score the decider, such is the game of football.