TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• ppadilhappadilha 2,236 Posts
    I saw someone say this Pistorius murder was going to be South Africa's version the OJ Simpson case. I wonder if this story will have the same legs though.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    I prefer the 'hasn't got a leg to stand on' joke

• no matter how his defense team tries to spin it, he's pretty much fucked from head to........

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    I heard he shot at her twice - first time he missed by about two feet.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,890 Posts
    Grave week for the fatnasty league. Un*ted v QPR and my "No scummer" rule. Done what I can but it's killing me in transfers.

RVP (C) must be good for 40, 50 points alone.

I wish that was real.

Jaco/Oscar mash up idea

Jaco Pistorius storming round the last bend on a pair of Fender Precision necks. Tuning pegs acting as toes.
    Fast forward: Jaco P, lying in bed, kills girl behind bathroom door with peeled star shower slap solo.

Make it so.

• Is it true that insulting people in against the law in the UK?

Btw. Has anybody heard for the book the ginger man. I think it was banned in the US, temporarily, and is a comedy about a Brit.

There was a land,
    On the land was a plant,
    On the plant was a leaf,
    This [ginger] man ate the leaf.

It is true. So we sent Gordon Ramsey & Simon Cowell to teh US of A as punishment.

• Who?

Cowell = X-Factor USA.

• I don't know x-factor, will click the linkage after tea and AM box of jazz alphabetizIng.

Like I said, I sure do wish I could come out and see all you guys in the UK. However, I don't think I'll be able to do that until I save up for a home and a family.

so technically writing something like this on twitter is illegal?

skel said:
    Jaco/Oscar mash up idea

Jaco Pistorius storming round the last bend on a pair of Fender Precision necks. Tuning pegs acting as toes.
    Fast forward: Jaco P, lying in bed, kills girl behind bathroom door with peeled star shower slap solo.

Make it so.

An idea that's also crossed my mind, as soon as I'd learned of Oscar's surname. It means "Shepherd" apparently.

IRL Jaco's basses were jazzes, doe. And he didn't slap. And he wasn't serth ifrikin.

Don't piss on my parade, foo'

::wink::

hey Ingerland, why you so upset over this horse meat business? You think it's goint to kill you to eat a little horse every once in a while? Wouldn't it be easier to just change the labels to "minced animal mix"?

Gots no problem with the horsemeat, give or take the odd quibble with K.

What I don't like is Tesco and Teh King legging me over with the trades description act, and my pension fund taking a hit because some fucking overpaid exec w/ the trophy wife and country club subscription couldn't be arsed to check that Bulgarian gangsters were ripping his face off via their Irish gyppo connections.

::icegrill::

http://jimllpaintit.tumblr.com/

Dear Jim,

Please paint me Morrissey eating a horse.

J i m s t e r said:

Dear Jim,

this is excellent.

Anyways, I've got no beef with horse meat

BOOOOOM

just say NEIGH to horse meat kids!

say waiter, there's a HORSE fly in my soup!

I guess someone should've told Oscar to stop HORSING around! Eh?

what?

oh.

• J i m s t e r said:

Dear Jim,

That page is amazing...getting linked on FB.
    Thanks for that - great start to the day, laughing at that..I need to request something obscure now.

• J i m s t e r said:

Dear Jim,

That page is amazing...getting linked on FB.
    Thanks for that - great start to the day, laughing at that..I need to request something obscure now.

No love for the 'fiver each way on a Whopper' joke?

London needs more regional accents on the underground imo.

• Dutty Babylon

Brrraapp brrraapp

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    If its real that was pretty good, though he over egged it a little at the end.

It's been years since I've been on the tube, or even thought about it, but watching that I could suddenly smell that familiar tube station smell and imagine the gust of air as the train approaches.

I had an old art lecturer who, as a young man at artshcool in London, used to spend all day going round and round on the circle line or any other service which he could get away with just spending all day on, preferable with as much time spent underground as possible. He'd do all these dark sketches of the other commuters and vampires and weird stuff. I think he was going a little crazy to be honest.