colin powell endorses obama

Comments

• Man, I'm seriously confused by all the clowning. Am I completely mistaken in saying that W. ran as a candidate who would restore decency and morality to the White House? I seem to remember his campaign making that claim several times.b,121b,121Of course, none of you bought it and neither did I, but many people did.b,121b,121Really, I'm not understanding the clowning...

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    Forget about the Colin Powell endorsement:b,121b,121object width="464" height="388" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"1param name="movie" value="http://www2.funnyordie.com/public/flash/fodplayer.swf?5320a921" 21param name="flashvars" value="key=cc65ed650d" 21param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" 21embed width="464" height="388" flashvars="key=cc65ed650d" allowfullscreen="true" quality="high" src="http://www2.funnyordie.com/public/flash/fodplayer.swf?5320a921" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"1/embed1div style="text-align:center;width: 464px;"1See more Ron Howard/a1 videos at Funny or Die/div1

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121people will go to great lengths trying to convince themselves and others that it has nothing to do with the fact that he is black. b,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b, 21For me, Obama is all-too clearly an establishment dude. That's all I need to know to doubt him to the hilt. I've already completely dismissed John McCain (never even gave him a chance), if that helps you wrap your head around why someone would ever dare to question anything about Obama. But yeah, there are some very fishy things about Obama's past that don't quite jibe with his public image now. For instance, the Muslim thing...if he went to a Muslim school at some point as a kid, no big deal to me at all. The "problem" to me only arises when Obama potentially lies about whether or not he ever went to a Muslim school. All of this assuming the worst out of anyone wanting to better understand Obama's actual past is on you, dude...not me. I am not Andy Martin and anyone who ever looks into Obama's past with honest eyes isn't necessarily Andy Martin either. b,121b,121h,121font class="post"1b,121b, 21It would help your case if you didn't post the most absurd, baseless shit from a known racist with a history of frivolous lawsuits.b,121I'm not one of these "OBAMA IS THE MESSIAH" dudes. I believe he's sincere, but I also know he's a politician. b,121b,121Don't you think if there was dirt to be uncovered it would have been done a long, long time ago? At this point all of these are just embarrassing acts of desperation and it reflects on your intellect (or lack thereof) when you post this bullshit. b,121b,121h,121font class="post"1b,121b, 21Naw dude, you are the one who acts straight up scared of basic information. There is a lawsuit in Hawaiii...NO, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT! ANYONE WHO EVEN MENTIONS IT IS AN IDIOT! AND I KNOW BETTER THAN YOU WHAT YOU'RE MOTIVATIONS ARE FOR ASKING ABOUT IT!b,121b, 21Seriously, there are 700 billion different ways to handle the possibility that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii...yet you simply dont want to handle anything beyond pulling the lever for the dude who you think is the most fashionable...and then of course shouting down anyone you discover who isn't planning to do the same.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    *lulz* that harvey presumes that something is fact from the filing of a lawsuit.

/font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121*lulz* that harvey presumes that something is fact from the filing of a lawsuit. b,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b, 21Where did I presume anything as fact? There's a document that should be readily available that could put this issue to bed for once and for all. But guess what...you will never get to see it.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121people will go to great lengths trying to convince themselves and others that it has nothing to do with the fact that he is black. b,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b, 21For me, Obama is all-too clearly an establishment dude. That's all I need to know to doubt him to the hilt. I've already completely dismissed John McCain (never even gave him a chance), if that helps you wrap your head around why someone would ever dare to question anything about Obama. But yeah, there are some very fishy things about Obama's past that don't quite jibe with his public image now. For instance, the Muslim thing...if he went to a Muslim school at some point as a kid, no big deal to me at all. The "problem" to me only arises when Obama potentially lies about whether or not he ever went to a Muslim school. All of this assuming the worst out of anyone wanting to better understand Obama's actual past is on you, dude...not me. I am not Andy Martin and anyone who ever looks into Obama's past with honest eyes isn't necessarily Andy Martin either. b,121b,121h,121font class="post"1b,121b, 21It would help your case if you didn't post the most absurd, baseless shit from a known racist with a history of frivolous lawsuits.b,121I'm not one of these "OBAMA IS THE MESSIAH" dudes. I believe he's sincere, but I also know he's a politician. b,121b,121Don't you think if there was dirt to be uncovered it would have been done a long, long time ago? At this point all of these are just embarrassing acts of desperation and it reflects on your intellect (or lack thereof) when you post this bullshit. b,121b,121h,121font class="post"1b,121b, 21Naw dude, you are the one who acts straight up scared of basic information. There is a lawsuit in Hawaiii...NO, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT! ANYONE WHO EVEN MENTIONS IT IS AN IDIOT! AND I KNOW BETTER THAN YOU WHAT YOU'RE MOTIVATIONS ARE FOR ASKING ABOUT IT!b,121b, 21Seriously, there are 700 billion different ways to handle the possibility that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii...yet you simply dont want to handle anything beyond pulling the lever for the dude who you think is the most fashionable...and then of course shouting down anyone you discover who isn't planning to do the same. b,121b,121h,121font class="post"1b,121b, 21Ron Paul is Cthulhu.b,121b,121b/wb,121b,121Do you tell all your rap "friends" how much of a shill you think Obama is?

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121There is a lawsuit in Hawaiiib,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b, 21This is your justification for linking this "OMG Obama SWITCHED AT BIRTH" bullshit? b,121b,121Cmon now, the only reason these "he's not a real American" stories have any traction at all is straight up racism and fear. There are legitimate reasons to disagree with Obama, this shit is f*cking trife....

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121people will go to great lengths trying to convince themselves and others that it has nothing to do with the fact that he is black. b,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b, 21For me, Obama is all-too clearly an establishment dude. That's all I need to know to doubt him to the hilt. I've already completely dismissed John McCain (never even gave him a chance), if that helps you wrap your head around why someone would ever dare to question anything about Obama. But yeah, there are some very fishy things about Obama's past that don't quite jibe with his public image now. For instance, the Muslim thing...if he went to a Muslim school at some point as a kid, no big deal to me at all. The "problem" to me only arises when Obama potentially lies about whether or not he ever went to a Muslim school. All of this assuming the worst out of anyone wanting to better understand Obama's actual past is on you, dude...not me. I am not Andy Martin and anyone who ever looks into Obama's past with honest eyes isn't necessarily Andy Martin either. b,121b,121h,121font class="post"1b,121b, 21It would help your case if you didn't post the most absurd, baseless shit from a known racist with a history of frivolous lawsuits.b,121I'm not one of these "OBAMA IS THE MESSIAH" dudes. I believe he's sincere, but I also know he's a politician. b,121b,121Don't you think if there was dirt to be uncovered it would have been done a long, long time ago? At this point all of these are just embarrassing acts of desperation and it reflects on your intellect (or lack thereof) when you post this bullshit. b,121b,121h,121font class="post"1b,121b, 21Naw dude, you are the one who acts straight up scared of basic information. There is a lawsuit in Hawaiii...NO, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT! ANYONE WHO EVEN MENTIONS IT IS AN IDIOT! AND I KNOW BETTER THAN YOU WHAT YOU'RE MOTIVATIONS ARE FOR ASKING ABOUT IT!b,121b, 21Seriously, there are 700 billion different ways to handle the possibility that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii...yet you simply dont want to handle anything beyond pulling the lever for the dude who you think is the most fashionable...and then of course shouting down anyone you discover who isn't planning to do the same. b,121b,121h,121font class="post"1b,121b, 21The contention that Obama was not born in Hawaii is:b,121b,1211. Wholly baseless; andb,1212. Irrelevant, given that his mother was a U.S. citizen.b,121b, 21It is of interest only to conspiracy-minded racists and, if you knew anything at all about the world of litigation, you would understand that the mere existence of a complaint is indicative of nothing whatsoever. People file insane and baseless lawsuits all the time and there is no requirement at the filing stage that the allegations be supportable by any degree of fact.b,121b, 21Now please stop embarassing yourself. It's pathetic.

/font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121*lulz* that harvey presumes that something is fact from the filing of a lawsuit. b,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b, 21Where did I presume anything as fact? There's a document that should be readily available that could put this issue to bed for once and for all. But guess what...you will never get to see it. b,121b,121h,121font class="post"1b,121b, 21*lulz* that harvey is putting burden of proof on Obama to demonstrate he's an American.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    /font1
    font class="post"1b,121b, 21For me, Obama is all-too clearly an establishment dude. That's all I need to know to doubt him to the hilt. I've already completely dismissed John McCain (never even gave him a chance), if that helps you wrap your head around why someone would ever dare to question anything about Obama. But yeah, there are some very fishy things about Obama's past that don't quite jibe with his public image now. For instance, the Muslim thing...if he went to a Muslim school at some point as a kid, no big deal to me at all. The "problem" to me only arises when Obama potentially lies about whether or not he ever went to a Muslim school. All of this assuming the worst out of anyone wanting to better understand Obama's actual past is on you, dude...not me. I am not Andy Martin and anyone who ever looks into Obama's past with honest eyes isn't necessarily Andy Martin either. b,121b,121h,121font class="post"1b,121b, 21It would help your case if you didn't post the most absurd, baseless shit from a known racist with a history of frivolous lawsuits.b,121I'm not one of these "OBAMA IS THE MESSIAH" dudes. I believe he's sincere, but I also know he's a politician. b,121b,121Don't you think if there was dirt to be uncovered it would have been done a long, long time ago? At this point all of these are just embarrassing acts of desperation and it reflects on your intellect (or lack thereof) when you post this bullshit. b,121b,121h,121font class="post"1b,121b, 21Naw dude, you are the one who acts straight up scared of basic information. There is a lawsuit in Hawaiii...NO, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT! ANYONE WHO EVEN MENTIONS IT IS AN IDIOT! AND I KNOW BETTER THAN YOU WHAT YOU'RE MOTIVATIONS ARE FOR ASKING ABOUT IT!b,121b, 21Seriously, there are 700 billion different ways to handle the possibility that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii...yet you simply dont want to handle anything beyond pulling the lever for the dude who you think is the most fashionable...and then of course shouting down anyone you discover who isn't planning to do the same. b,121b,121h,121font class="post"1b,121b, 21Yeah, that's it man. I don't look at where the information is coming from, only what it says. b,121b,121b,121p.s.b,121I think your tin foil hat is too tight. b,121b,121img src="http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/tinfoil_hat_antenna.jpg"1

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Why are you people arguing? harvey will NEVER uderstand why people think he is bat-shit crazy, even if it is painfully obvious to everybody else here.

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121yet you simply dont want to handle anything beyond pulling the lever for the dude who you think is the most fashionableb,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b, 21ONLY HARVEY IS SMART ENOUGH TO ASK THE REAL QUESTIONS! EVRYONE ON THIS BOARD THAT VOTES FOR OBAMA IS TOO DUMB TO MAKE A DECISION FOR THEMSELVES AND IS ONLY VOTING FOR OBAMA BECAUSE IT IS THE COOL THING TO DO...

/font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121b, 21Now please stop embarassing yourself. It's pathetic. b,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b, 21Please be serious. This is the one 'Shied we're talking about. This is trademark behaviour.

/font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121There is a lawsuit in Hawaiiib,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b, 21This is your justification for linking this "OMG Obama SWITCHED AT BIRTH" bullshit? b,121b,121Cmon now, the only reason these "he's not a real American" stories have any traction at all is straight up racism and fear. There are legitimate reasons to disagree with Obama, this shit is f*cking trife.... b,121b,121h,121font class="post"1b,121b, 21Did everyone who voted for Obama in the primaries get an INFORMATION POLICE badge upon leaving the polling place?

But what if the boy Z-Ro votes for 'Bama?

/font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121people will go to great lengths trying to convince themselves and others that it has nothing to do with the fact that he is black. b,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b, 21For me, Obama is all-too clearly an establishment dude. That's all I need to know to doubt him to the hilt. I've already completely dismissed John McCain (never even gave him a chance), if that helps you wrap your head around why someone would ever dare to question anything about Obama. But yeah, there are some very fishy things about Obama's past that don't quite jibe with his public image now. For instance, the Muslim thing...if he went to a Muslim school at some point as a kid, no big deal to me at all. The "problem" to me only arises when Obama potentially lies about whether or not he ever went to a Muslim school. All of this assuming the worst out of anyone wanting to better understand Obama's actual past is on you, dude...not me. I am not Andy Martin and anyone who ever looks into Obama's past with honest eyes isn't necessarily Andy Martin either. b,121b,121h,121font class="post"1b,121b, 21It would help your case if you didn't post the most absurd, baseless shit from a known racist with a history of frivolous lawsuits.b,121I'm not one of these "OBAMA IS THE MESSIAH" dudes. I believe he's sincere, but I also know he's a politician. b,121b,121Don't you think if there was dirt to be uncovered it would have been done a long, long time ago? At this point all of these are just embarrassing acts of desperation and it reflects on your intellect (or lack thereof) when you post this bullshit. b,121b,121h,121font class="post"1b,121b, 21Naw dude, you are the one who acts straight up scared of basic information. There is a lawsuit in Hawaiii...NO, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT! ANYONE WHO EVEN MENTIONS IT IS AN IDIOT! AND I KNOW BETTER THAN YOU WHAT YOU'RE MOTIVATIONS ARE FOR ASKING ABOUT IT!b,121b, 21Seriously, there are 700 billion different ways to handle the possibility that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii...yet you simply dont want to handle anything beyond pulling the lever for the dude who you think is the most fashionable...and then of course shouting down anyone you discover who isn't planning to do the same. b,121b,121h,121font class="post"1b,121b, 21The contention that Obama was not born in Hawaii is:b,121b,1211. Wholly baseless; andb,1212. Irrelevant, given that his mother was a U.S. citizen.b,121b, 21It is of interest only to conspiracy-minded racists and, if you knew anything at all about the world of litigation, you would understand that the mere existence of a complaint is indicative of nothing whatsoever. People file insane and baseless lawsuits all the time and there is no requirement at the filing stage that the allegations be supportable by any degree of fact.b,121b, 21Now please stop embarassing yourself. It's pathetic. b,121b,121h,121font class="post"1b,121b, 21It's of interest to plenty of people who aren't racists, but that FACT I suppose doesn't allow y'all to feel superior to ANYONE who doesn't march lock-step with you. b,121b,121And again, I didn't assume that the filing of a lawsuit was an indication of fact. Again, that's y'all framing shit for your own haughty devices.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Harvey is just mad because he was adopted and doesn't know what country he was born in.b,121b,121b,121Not that there is anything wrong with that, but it does make you wonder.....

/font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121people will go to great lengths trying to convince themselves and others that it has nothing to do with the fact that he is black. b,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b, 21For me, Obama is all-too clearly an establishment dude. That's all I need to know to doubt him to the hilt. I've already completely dismissed John McCain (never even gave him a chance), if that helps you wrap your head around why someone would ever dare to question anything about Obama. But yeah, there are some very fishy things about Obama's past that don't quite jibe with his public image now. For instance, the Muslim thing...if he went to a Muslim school at some point as a kid, no big deal to me at all. The "problem" to me only arises when Obama potentially lies about whether or not he ever went to a Muslim school. All of this assuming the worst out of anyone wanting to better understand Obama's actual past is on you, dude...not me. I am not Andy Martin and anyone who ever looks into Obama's past with honest eyes isn't necessarily Andy Martin either. b,121b,121h,121font class="post"1b,121b, 21It would help your case if you didn't post the most absurd, baseless shit from a known racist with a history of frivolous lawsuits.b,121I'm not one of these "OBAMA IS THE MESSIAH" dudes. I believe he's sincere, but I also know he's a politician. b,121b,121Don't you think if there was dirt to be uncovered it would have been done a long, long time ago? At this point all of these are just embarrassing acts of desperation and it reflects on your intellect (or lack thereof) when you post this bullshit. b,121b,121h,121font class="post"1b,121b, 21Naw dude, you are the one who acts straight up scared of basic information. There is a lawsuit in Hawaiii...NO, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT! ANYONE WHO EVEN MENTIONS IT IS AN IDIOT! AND I KNOW BETTER THAN YOU WHAT YOU'RE MOTIVATIONS ARE FOR ASKING ABOUT IT!b,121b, 21Seriously, there are 700 billion different ways to handle the possibility that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii...yet you simply dont want to handle anything beyond pulling the lever for the dude who you think is the most fashionable...and then of course shouting down anyone you discover who isn't planning to do the same. b,121b,121h,121font class="post"1b,121b, 21The contention that Obama was not born in Hawaii is:b,121b,1211. Wholly baseless; andb,1212. Irrelevant, given that his mother was a U.S. citizen.b,121b, 21It is of interest only to conspiracy-minded racists and, if you knew anything at all about the world of litigation, you would understand that the mere existence of a complaint is indicative of nothing whatsoever. People file insane and baseless lawsuits all the time and there is no requirement at the filing stage that the allegations be supportable by any degree of fact.b,121b, 21Now please stop embarassing yourself. It's pathetic. b,121b,121h,121font class="post"1b,121b, 21It's of interest to plenty of people who aren't racists, but that FACT I suppose doesn't allow y'all to feel superior to ANYONE who doesn't march lock-step with you. b,121b,121And again, I didn't assume that the filing of a lawsuit was an indication of fact. Again, that's y'all framing shit for your own haughty devices. b,121b,121h,121font class="post"1b,121b, 21You absolutely did--you may not have said that it represented incontrovertible factual evidence, but you offered it as an indication of an issue of fact. b,121b,121I am telling you, as an attorney, that it isn't even that.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121b, 21b, 21For me, Obama is all-too clearly an establishment dude. That's all I need to know to doubt him to the hilt. b,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b, 21b, 21This makes me think of every time there is an election up here I see on the ballot parties like Marxist-Leninist Party of Canada, People's Political Power Party of Canada and the Marijuana Party and wonder who the hell votes for these guys. I mean they do get something like 0.0000000000001% of the election vote.b,121b, 21Just let Harv talk his shit. He's just one of those dude's who won't vote, but constantly have an opinion.

/font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121yet you simply dont want to handle anything beyond pulling the lever for the dude who you think is the most fashionableb,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b, 21ONLY HARVEY IS SMART ENOUGH TO ASK THE REAL QUESTIONS! EVRYONE ON THIS BOARD THAT VOTES FOR OBAMA IS TOO DUMB TO MAKE A DECISION FOR THEMSELVES AND IS ONLY VOTING FOR OBAMA BECAUSE IT IS THE COOL THING TO DO... b,121b,121h,121font class="post"1b,121b, 21The vote is as good as over...Obama wins...which is definitely better than McCain wins. Voting for Obama isn't the problem in my eyes...it's not questioning and acting automatic apologist to any sketchy thing he has ever done/said/openly plans to do. b,121b,121And yeah, if I was running for President...and my mother was born in Panama just like John McCain...I would expect to have to produce an original copy of my birth certificate at some point during the process. b,121b,121How is that even such a threatening prospect to Obama...if he beyond a shadow of a doubt has nothing to hide?

/font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121b, 21b, 21For me, Obama is all-too clearly an establishment dude. That's all I need to know to doubt him to the hilt. b,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b, 21b, 21This makes me think of every time there is an election up here I see on the ballot parties like Marxist-Leninist Party of Canada, People's Political Power Party of Canada and the Marijuana Party and wonder who the hell votes for these guys. I mean they do get something like 0.0000000000001% of the election vote.b,121b, 21Just let Harv talk his shit. He's just one of those dude's who won't vote, but constantly have an opinion. b,121b,121h,121font class="post"1b,121b, 21I've voted in every presidential election since '92.

/font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121yet you simply dont want to handle anything beyond pulling the lever for the dude who you think is the most fashionableb,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b, 21ONLY HARVEY IS SMART ENOUGH TO ASK THE REAL QUESTIONS! EVRYONE ON THIS BOARD THAT VOTES FOR OBAMA IS TOO DUMB TO MAKE A DECISION FOR THEMSELVES AND IS ONLY VOTING FOR OBAMA BECAUSE IT IS THE COOL THING TO DO... b,121b,121h,121font class="post"1b,121b, 21The vote is as good as over...Obama wins...which is definitely better than McCain wins. Voting for Obama isn't the problem in my eyes...it's not questioning and acting automatic apologist to any sketchy thing he has ever done/said/openly plans to do. b,121b,121And yeah, if I was running for President...and my mother was born in Panama just like John McCain...I would expect to have to produce an original copy of my birth certificate at some point during the process. b,121b,121How is that even such a threatening prospect to Obama...if he beyond a shadow of a doubt has nothing to hide? b,121b,121h,121font class="post"1b,121b, 21You are NOWHERE near as informed as you think you are.b,121b, 21John McCain was born in Panama. His Mother was born in Oklahoma.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    How were you able to vote if you don't have a social security number?

And yeah, there are plenty of rap dudes, some even black, who aren't goose-stepping for Obama. b,121b,121Shocking, isn't it?

/font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121yet you simply dont want to handle anything beyond pulling the lever for the dude who you think is the most fashionableb,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b, 21ONLY HARVEY IS SMART ENOUGH TO ASK THE REAL QUESTIONS! EVRYONE ON THIS BOARD THAT VOTES FOR OBAMA IS TOO DUMB TO MAKE A DECISION FOR THEMSELVES AND IS ONLY VOTING FOR OBAMA BECAUSE IT IS THE COOL THING TO DO... b,121b,121h,121font class="post"1b,121b, 21The vote is as good as over...Obama wins...which is definitely better than McCain wins. Voting for Obama isn't the problem in my eyes...it's not questioning and acting automatic apologist to any sketchy thing he has ever done/said/openly plans to do. b,121b,121h,121font class="post"1b,121b, 21Then why don't you offer some criticism relating to actual issues, like his reversals on FISA or offshore drilling, instead of this foolishness?b,121b, 21Because it would necessitate actually educating yourself?b,121b, 21/font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121And yeah, if I was running for President...and my mother was born in Panama just like John McCain...I would expect to have to produce an original copy of my birth certificate at some point during the process. b,121b,121How is that even such a threatening prospect to Obama...if he beyond a shadow of a doubt has nothing to hide? b,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b, 21BECAUSE IT'S NOT ON HIM TO JUSTIFY HIS EXISTENCE TO RACISTS AND WACKJOBS LIKE YOU

/font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121yet you simply dont want to handle anything beyond pulling the lever for the dude who you think is the most fashionableb,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b, 21ONLY HARVEY IS SMART ENOUGH TO ASK THE REAL QUESTIONS! EVRYONE ON THIS BOARD THAT VOTES FOR OBAMA IS TOO DUMB TO MAKE A DECISION FOR THEMSELVES AND IS ONLY VOTING FOR OBAMA BECAUSE IT IS THE COOL THING TO DO... b,121b,121h,121font class="post"1b,121b, 21The vote is as good as over...Obama wins...which is definitely better than McCain wins. Voting for Obama isn't the problem in my eyes...it's not questioning and acting automatic apologist to any sketchy thing he has ever done/said/openly plans to do. b,121b,121And yeah, if I was running for President...and my mother was born in Panama just like John McCain...I would expect to have to produce an original copy of my birth certificate at some point during the process. b,121b,121How is that even such a threatening prospect to Obama...if he beyond a shadow of a doubt has nothing to hide? b,121b,121h,121font class="post"1b,121b, 21You are NOWHERE near as informed as you think you are.b,121b, 21John McCain was born in Panama. His Mother was born in Oklahoma. b,121b,121h,121font class="post"1b,121b, 21I repeat, my mother was born in Panama, just like John McCain was born in Panama. b,121b, 21Way to show me what "informed" looks like.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    /font1
    font class="post"1b,121b, 21ONLY HARVEY IS SMART ENOUGH TO ASK THE REAL QUESTIONS! EVRYONE ON THIS BOARD THAT VOTES FOR OBAMA IS TOO DUMB TO MAKE A DECISION FOR THEMSELVES AND IS ONLY VOTING FOR OBAMA BECAUSE IT IS THE COOL THING TO DO... b,121b,121h,121font class="post"1b,121b, 21The vote is as good as over...Obama wins...which is definitely better than McCain wins. Voting for Obama isn't the problem in my eyes...it's not questioning and acting automatic apologist to any sketchy thing he has ever done/said/openly plans to do. b,121b,121And yeah, if I was running for President...and my mother was born in Panama just like John McCain...I would expect to have to produce an original copy of my birth certificate at some point during the process. b,121b,121How is that even such a threatening prospect to Obama...if he beyond a shadow of a doubt has nothing to hide? b,121b,121h,121font class="post"1b,121b, 21b,121How do you know she was born in panama? somebody may have told you that, but how do you even know for sure? and what about you being adopted?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    harvey, wouldn't the government freely handing out people's gift certificates prevent someone such as yourself from living off the grid?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121How is that even such a threatening prospect to Obama...if he beyond a shadow of a doubt has nothing to hide? b,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b, 21It's so threatening a prospect that he...a href="http://www.factcheck.org/askfactcheck/has_obamas_birth_certificate_been_disclosed.html" target="_blank"1did exactly what you're claiming he's too afraid to do/a1.b,121b, 21Hint: Fringe nutball bloggers tend to not be a reliable source of good info.

/font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121yet you simply dont want to handle anything beyond pulling the lever for the dude who you think is the most fashionableb,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b, 21ONLY HARVEY IS SMART ENOUGH TO ASK THE REAL QUESTIONS! EVRYONE ON THIS BOARD THAT VOTES FOR OBAMA IS TOO DUMB TO MAKE A DECISION FOR THEMSELVES AND IS ONLY VOTING FOR OBAMA BECAUSE IT IS THE COOL THING TO DO... b,121b,121h,121font class="post"1b,121b, 21The vote is as good as over...Obama wins...which is definitely better than McCain wins. Voting for Obama isn't the problem in my eyes...it's not questioning and acting automatic apologist to any sketchy thing he has ever done/said/openly plans to do. b,121b,121And yeah, if I was running for President...and my mother was born in Panama just like John McCain...I would expect to have to produce an original copy of my birth certificate at some point during the process. b,121b,121How is that even such a threatening prospect to Obama...if he beyond a shadow of a doubt has nothing to hide? b,121b,121h,121font class="post"1b,121b, 21You are NOWHERE near as informed as you think you are.b,121b, 21John McCain was born in Panama. His Mother was born in Oklahoma. b,121b,121h,121font class="post"1b,121b, 21I repeat, my mother was born in Panama, just like John McCain was born in Panama. b,121b, 21Way to show me what "informed" looks like. b,121b,121h,121font class="post"1b,121b, 21D- for lack of clarity.