Dear SoulonIce - HR

123457»

Comments

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I think Pittsburg is a team of destiny. The cup is theirs for the taking.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

If anything, the Red Wings look human after losing the last couple of games.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

I look at the prospect of Wings/Pens kind of like the old NYI/Oilers finals. What we are about to witness is the passing of the torch.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    Go Datsyuk, Go Wings.

I really want a Det/Pit match-up... could be a beautiful series.

• bozakbozak 334 Posts

I look at the prospect of Wings/Pens kind of like the old NYI/Oilers finals. What we are about to witness is the passing of the torch.

so if the pens are the oil then who is the isle?

no way that its Detroitsucks. they are too old man. they do a superb job of re-uping without rebuilding but they are going to have some serious goaltending questions to deal with shortly. plus lidstrom wont be around forever. I see a lot of those dudes peacing out sooner then later.

I think you will see another team emerge that will possibly be a part of a pens rivalry long term (to fit in with the oil/nyi rivalry) and I think it could be one of a few very young, very talented teams that missed the playoffs this year:

oilers
    blues
    hawks

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    If i could have one player on my team, i'd probably take him first.
    Speed, hands, smarts, incredible lower body strength, best playmaker in the league.

Top-5 point-getter AND a Selke candidate(/winner soon enough). Unheard of.
    (Yes, i have some man-love for him)

"i dont have nothing"
    "i try to be best"