The Wire Season 5 SPOILER Thread

1242526272830»

Comments

• haha

that's pretty cool actually. It would be lame as a song on it's own, but professionally cut to the clips like that it's pretty good.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Anybody watching "Damages" on FX?

First Rawls (well, the actor who played him) shows up in a
    major role a few weeks ago, as the big corporate villain, then
    last week, our buddy Lester Freeman shows up as some sort of
    sketchy corporate troubleshooter! It's a Wire bonanza!

The show is pretty good, by the way. And I have the hots for Rose Byrne.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Okay... dont beat me with a stick for asking this but I just need to clarify.
    How many episodes were there of Season 5? I got mine on bootlegs and it finishes on epi. 9 which doesnt seem right to me although the bootlegger says thats it... Im sure theres gotta be at least one more...

NB: please dont tell me what is after epi 9...just whether there is more epi... thanks....

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    I got mine on bootlegs and it finishes on epi. 9 which doesnt seem right to me although the bootlegger says thats it...

I hate to violate the sacred word of a bootlegger, but as you no doubt figured out with 3 seconds worth of internet searching you're one episode short. Seek out episode 10, you don't want to miss out on Zombie Wallace.

edit: I am an asshole who shouldn't drink and poast. There are 10 episodes in season 5. HBO has an episode guide on their website that has pretty good summaries of each episode:

http://www.hbo.com/thewire/episode/

• been recently revisiting the Wire.

it's still good.