NBA 07-08 Set Thangs STR8

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

C'mon......dude is working on his swagger!!

I don't know if Euro-on-Euro crime gets swag points from this crowd.

I await Faux_rillz' ruling.

Before he rules let me set the robbery thang straight....

It was in the whitest of neighborhoods and apparently all he stole was a bottle of Creme de Menthe

WOW

Hold your head, Dirkriders.

This is so embarassing that even I am almost unable to take malicious pleasure in it.

Almost.

"Stack smokes the blunts, while Dirk sips on the Creme de Menthe"

I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt and believe he thought he was stealing Absinthe.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

edit: these are things that dirk cannot grasp.

It was in the whitest of neighborhoods and apparently all he stole was a bottle of Creme de Menthe

WOW

This is so embarassing that even I am almost unable to take malicious pleasure in it.

Almost.

I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt and believe he thought he was stealing Absinthe.

Take that schitt to the goth poetry thread in the Announcements section.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts

[beyond a creme-de-theft's grasp]"...you can't figure it out? It means "I pray I never have to use it again.""[/beyond a creme-de-theft's grasp]

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Yo Dirk, you're wasted! I know you were pounding those Jager Bombs, right??

"nah son, straight creme de menthe. hit up some of that kahlua too."

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    First Dirk gets suspended for hacking AK47 last night and this morning at 4:00AM he was busted for robbing a Liquor Store......as he was being arrested he apparently mumbled something about sweaters and swagger??

woah, i thought this was a joke at first. did he really steal some liquor?! It's one thing for Nelly to be sneaking a bottle into the locker room, but this is like Shaq leading the Suns to the promised land. Impossible!

• SnappingSnapping 995 Posts

WOW

Almost.

Oh how the mighty have fallen....

[beyond a creme-de-theft's grasp]
    "...you can't figure it out? It means "I pray I never have to use it again.""[/beyond a creme-de-theft's grasp]

Creamy Thievez Anthem:

Dirk be to tenderberries what key be to lock.

heh!
    i've watched that video around five times already. so glad that it popped up on youtube this morning.

Yo Dirk, you're wasted! I know you were pounding those Jager Bombs, right??

"nah son, straight creme de menthe. hit up some of that kahlua too."

You guys do know I was kidding about the Liquor Store robbery...right....I don't need to hear Jim Rhome say..."Today we get a letter from Yoochi who has some inside info on the Mav's star forward"......

heh!
    i've watched that video around five times already. so glad that it popped up on youtube this morning.

OH SHIT. Cuban's facial expression at the end there is priceless!!!

You guys do know I was kidding about the Liquor Store robbery...right....I don't need to hear Jim Rhome say..."Today we get a letter from Yoochi who has some inside info on the Mav's star forward"......
    to the press, he's "yuki"

to the press, he's "yuki"

the anal-retentive poasther strikes again!

This is kind of how I picture the one GenePontecorvo.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    heh!

OH SHIT. Cuban's facial expression at the end there is priceless!!!

Possibly even better than the Dirk und Damp Keystone Kops routine.

• This is kind of how I picture the one GenePontecorvo.

Ouch. Not even man. I may have no style, but it's better than whatever that is. No goatee has ever graced this chin. I also would never do that to my cap bill, rare occasion that I might wear one.

• JimBeam, you are kinda hateful. I imagine you as a little person. Full of hate of all those peeps out there doing better than you are.

This is kind of how I picture the one GenePontecorvo.

Ouch. Not even man. I may have no style, but it's better than whatever that is. No goatee has ever graced this chin. I also would never do that to my cap bill, rare occasion that I might wear one.

Oh, sorry, I thought you once specifically admitted to having facial hair like that--guess I misread your poast.

JimBeam, you are kinda hateful. I imagine you as a little person. Full of hate of all those peeps out there doing better than you are.

Hilarious.

Anyone who clowns my team is an undergrown unsuccessful person. There is no other possible explanation.

• JimBeam, you are kinda hateful. I imagine you as a little person. Full of hate of all those peeps out there doing better than you are.

Hilarious.

Anyone who clowns my team is an undergrown unsuccessful person. There is no other possible explanation.

This isn't sound thinking? My bad.

I'm speaking to the relish of the hate.

Hilarious.

But really:

I HAD TO WATCH THAT GUY FALL DOWN FIVE TIMES IT WAS SO FUNNY AND MADE ME HAPPY.

Saying.

JimBeam, you are kinda hateful. I imagine you as a little person. Full of hate of all those peeps out there doing better than you are.

Hilarious.

But really:

Saying.

you got me. i am all of those things.

that video clip is objectively funny. there is no room for interpretation. if you don't think that video is funny, there is something wrong with you.

I never thought the Keystone Cops were funny......and I'm OLD!!!

Hilarious.

But really:

Saying.

that video clip is objectively funny. there is no room for interpretation. if you don't think that video is funny, there is something wrong with you.

I wasn't talking about stature again. And you seem like a nice guy w/ the charity work and all.

Here's what happens to GP:

Two Dirk jokes and I'm good, ready to laugh at the man and the foibles he has. Hell, I think Rock initiated this round.

Then it turns into 40 Dirk jokes and I'm seeing red. Yes, I am an idiot. I love you all.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    GO VOTE BRIAN

• SnappingSnapping 995 Posts

Hilarious.

But really:

Saying.

I wasn't talking about stature again. And you seem like a nice guy w/ the charity work and all.

Here's what happens to GP:

Two Dirk jokes and I'm good, ready to laugh at the man and the foibles he has. Hell, I think Rock initiated this round.

Then it turns into 40 Dirk jokes and I'm seeing red. Yes, I am an idiot. I love you all.

There are a lot of funny pictures of Dirk Nowitski out there, probably because hes such a friendly/nice guy.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts

All defensive team = check

A lot of dudes are talking about "LA is the clear favorite in the West."

Uh no they aren't.

I don't believe this shit. MVP chants in Sacramento.

Kobe is making a STRONG case for MVP right about now.

Kobe vs Kings in the fourth quarter. Kobe comes out on top!

G.O.D.