NBA 07-08 Set Thangs STR8

Comments

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Derrick Coleman?

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    SHAWN BRADLEY!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Derrick Coleman?

Well, DC was a very good passer as well as a shot blocker.

Im wondering if the misssig stat is either steals or blocks...

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    SHAWN BRADLEY!

Winner!!

He had 5

SHAWN BRADLEY!

Winner!!

He had 5

I had to do some research and took an edumacated guess...I figured it had to be points, rebounds, and blocks.

So do I get Devean George autographed rookie card?? A weekend vacation to the Big Easy?? or the board's respect???!!

SHAWN BRADLEY!

Winner!!

He had 5

I had to do some research and took an edumacated guess...I figured it had to be points, rebounds, and blocks.

I knew u had to research, cause yo ass was probably in grade scool when Bradley was a Net.

SHAWN BRADLEY!

Winner!!

He had 5

I knew u had to research, cause yo ass was probably in grade scool when Bradley was a Net.

haha. so true. i wasn't paying too much attention cuz I was lining up to buy Now and Laters at school.

SHAWN BRADLEY!

Winner!!

He had 5

haha. so true. i wasn't paying too much attention cuz I was lining up to buy Now and Laters at school.

What flavor?

SHAWN BRADLEY!

Winner!!

He had 5

What flavor?

the green one. mad artificial colors yo.

SHAWN BRADLEY!

Winner!!

He had 5

What flavor?

the green one. mad artificial colors yo.

Green Apples Yo....

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Great win for the Warriors tonight, came down to a missed free throw by STAT and a 3 attempt by LB.

Sigh. At least the Suns could keep up with GSW without Marion.

• I saw Shawn Bradley in Taco Bell once when he was at BYU..dude walked in and the place went silent..Tallest whitest person i've ever seen..

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    At least the Suns could keep up with GSW without Marion.

that's the thing though- they couldn't. how many fast breaks did Golden State run in response to phx fast breaks? The thing is, the w's ran theirs in half the time. It was ridiculous. Phoenix stayed in the game because they are more talented shooters, but outside of the stat/jackson matchup, golden state was using them suns tonight.

effing strawberry got nearly 15 minutes of tic tonight. that's how much the suns are missing marion right now. granted, even out-of-shape shaq would have changed tonight's game to the suns favor, but against any of the major contenders in the west who actually have a legit center-- the new look suns will probably be hurting.

i still think that was a dumb trade.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Tallest whitest person i've ever seen..

The Great White Nope! Missionary Impossible!

That Warriors/Suns game was some great viewing. Those two should play a best-of-27 series.

i still think that was a dumb trade.

The dumbness of the trade will officially be tested after the All Star break against LA, no less.

That Warriors/Suns game was some great viewing. Those two should play a best-of-27 series.

^^^I wish.

• My brother hit me with this great trivia question too....

Jason Kidd has 61 triple doubles as a Net which is the team record.

What Net is second behind Kidd??

Super Williams?

Nope....not even Super John Williamson....the answer will shock you.

I haven't scrolled down but I'm guessing one of my favorite all-time slackers and Orangemen, Derrick Coleman.

2000 POSTS. and we haven't even reached Allstar Break.........

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    Monta Ellis is the truth

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Monta Ellis is the truth

That kid is going berserk. If he's hitting his jumper, he's damn near unstoppable.

Speaking of unstoppable, how 'bout Ginobili's fourth quarter last night? It's not a good sign that he has to do that shit now instead of saving it for the playoffs, though.

• Rumor has it Denver wants to get in on the west cost trade-stravaganza by trading Eduardo Najera, Linas Kleiza and Von Wafer to Memphis for Mike Miller, or another version of the same trade with J. R. Smith going instead of Kleiza. What do ya'll thibk, hot or not? (I think the Nuggets should do it)

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Rumor has it Denver wants to get in on the west cost trade-stravaganza by trading Eduardo Najera, Linas Kleiza and Von Wafer to Memphis for Mike Miller, or another version of the same trade with J. R. Smith going instead of Kleiza. What do ya'll thibk, hot or not? (I think the Nuggets should do it)

Miller is arguably the best white American born player in the league....that being said I love Najera and the energy he brings from the bench.....but if Miller is in a situation where he's the 4th or 5th option with an open jump shot he's deadly.....it's just that now in Memphis he's the #2 option and is not very good at creating his own shot.

If what Denver is lacking is a guy to bury a three or come off the bench for some instant offense, Miller will work.

ALARM BELLS DUN RANG AND PALMS ARE CLAMMIER THAN EVAR:

KOBE NEEDS SURGERY!
    http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/080214kobeinjury.html

• ALARM BELLS DUN RANG AND PALMS ARE CLAMMIER THAN EVAR:

KOBE NEEDS SURGERY!

THIS JUST IN! KOBE'S INJURED PINKY NOT A BIG DEAL!

Los Angeles Lakers guard Kobe Bryant has been diagnosed with a complete tear of the radial collateral ligament, an avulsion fracture, and a volar plate injury at the MCP joint of the small finger of this right hand, it was announced today...
    Dr. Shin has recommended surgery to repair the ligament, which would cause Bryant to miss approximately six weeks.[/b]

???My current thinking is to give my finger some treatment and rest for a few days, and hope I can still continue to compete at a high level after that rest,??? said Bryant. ???I would prefer to delay any surgical procedure until after our Lakers season, and this summer???s Olympic Games. But, this is an injury that myself and the Lakers??? medical staff will just have to continue to monitor on a day-to-day basis.???
    reading comprehension?
    continuing to aggravate an injury like this one by playing through it is risky-- he could cause permanent damage.
    if dude is out six weeks, it is a big deal.

• Los Angeles Lakers guard Kobe Bryant has been diagnosed with a complete tear of the radial collateral ligament, an avulsion fracture, and a volar plate injury at the MCP joint of the small finger of this right hand, it was announced today...
    Dr. Shin has recommended surgery to repair the ligament, which would cause Bryant to miss approximately six weeks.[/b]

???My current thinking is to give my finger some treatment and rest for a few days, and hope I can still continue to compete at a high level after that rest,??? said Bryant. ???I would prefer to delay any surgical procedure until after our Lakers season, and this summer???s Olympic Games. But, this is an injury that myself and the Lakers??? medical staff will just have to continue to monitor on a day-to-day basis.???
    reading comprehension?

continuing to aggravate an injury like this one by playing through it is risky-- he could cause permanent damage.
    if dude is out six weeks, it is a big deal.

THIS JUST IN!

I WAS TOTALLY WRONG!

KOBE'S PINKY IS FUCKED UP!

VALENTINE'S DAY IS RUINED FOR LAKER FANS EVERYWHERE!

ALARM BELLS DUN RANG AND PALMS ARE CLAMMIER THAN EVAR:

KOBE NEEDS SURGERY!

It's a good handicap for the Lakers. It gives Phoenix and Dallas a chance now.

okay, i'll give in. This hurts.

deal with it
    poastin from da house of blues anaheim
    are sunz winnin?? holla

• deal with it
    poastin from da house of blues anaheim
    are sunz winnin?? holla

suns by five six mins left