Ann Coulter on CNBC Show: Jews Need 'Perfecting'

Comments

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    FUCK

this is a test

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

Nah, I'm just messing with you. I couldn't resist the fact that you used the phrase "stupid-making" while discussing the dumbing down of America. Then you used a graemlin featuring a kid and his TV to tell us to "get on your level" of not having a TV.

Good stuff.

It makes me sad that you see those as ironic instead of intentional.

... see?

Damn. I broke the joke. Now I'm sad.

We should have a pity party. With cake. And fireworks.

And monkey knife fights. I feel a little better already just thinking about it.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    I'm waiting to see if Bill Maher picks this up on his show.

• onetetonetet 1,754 Posts

And monkey knife fights.

And kangaroo meat!

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Nah, I'm just messing with you. I couldn't resist the fact that you used the phrase "stupid-making" while discussing the dumbing down of America. Then you used a graemlin featuring a kid and his TV to tell us to "get on your level" of not having a TV.

Good stuff.

It makes me sad that you see those as ironic instead of intentional.

... see?

Damn. I broke the joke. Now I'm sad.

We should have a pity party. With cake. And fireworks.

And monkey knife fights. I feel a little better already just thinking about it.

TV is awesome. No irony intended.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Website offers $1000 to anyone who can throw a bagel at Ann Coulter on video

http://www.bragster.com/bet/5498-pelt-ann-coulter-with-bagels-win-1000

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Website offer $1000 to anyone who can throw a bagel at Ann Coulter on video

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I think lil' annie there looks like she might have a little jewish in her.... one hopes.

(cue joke reply from guzzo about putting a lil' jewish in her..!)

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Oh shit - look at that.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    what happened to Egbert?

and no, I won't put any Jewish in her.

I wouldn't even waste a bagel on her hateful face.

it would be funny if she fell into a vat of pancake batter though

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Is this the return of the bull? Egbert was okay, but dizzybull is OG.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    Website offer $1000 to anyone who can throw a bagel at Ann Coulter on video

see, i can get behind this. a coulter "hate gangbanging", uh not so much.

i remember when she spoke at ASU and this group called Al Pieda tried to nail her with cream pies. she was mega fast and dodged all of these flying pies. it was really surreal. james wolcott speculated that perhaps her nerves are so permanently on edge she can sense danger while the rest of us are in our usual fog. i wonder how many death threats she gets everyday.

• I'm often curious what it would take for Coulter to have her media access pulled. She's said so many outrageous things, it makes Don Imus' firing seem utterly inexplicable in comparison.

Is there such a thing as a "third rail" for her? Short of her endorsing slavery or denying the Holocaust[/b], there seems to be nothing too crazy for her to say in public.

That's next, just watch...

Michelle Malkin is already on record trying to justify Japanese internment during WW2, and Coulter has come out in defense of Joseph McCarthy. Apparently nothing is out of the question...

lol she's so clueless...I can picture a level-headed conservative pulling her aside and telling her "uhhh..we don't actually endorse Joe McCarthy anymore; McCarthyism was, you know, like a mistake on our part..."

• I'm often curious what it would take for Coulter to have her media access pulled. She's said so many outrageous things, it makes Don Imus' firing seem utterly inexplicable in comparison.

Is there such a thing as a "third rail" for her? Short of her endorsing slavery or denying the Holocaust[/b], there seems to be nothing too crazy for her to say in public.

That's next, just watch...

Michelle Malkin is already on record trying to justify Japanese internment during WW2, and Coulter has come out in defense of Joseph McCarthy. Apparently nothing is out of the question...

lol she's so clueless...I can picture a level-headed conservative pulling her aside and telling her "uhhh..we don't actually endorse Joe McCarthy anymore; McCarthyism was, you know, like a mistake on our part..."

Modern conservatism is all about taking the "mistakes" of the past and turning them into triumphs. Kind of like taking chickenshit and turning it into even worse chickenshit...

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Zing!

Also, this picture pretty much captures what happened to Malkin after her latest escapade:

• Some points I want to make that I think are relevant to the discussion:

1. I am a Christian but do not endorse the majority of that 'religious right's' actions and sentiments.

2. I don't like it when any Christian becomes too political and pretends they have a God endorsed perogative for their political views.

3. I go to a semi-large evnagelical church in Texas in which, though sometimes the other members and the church get a little too political for me, I have never heard anyone endorse Ann Coulter.

4. I personally can't stand it when any idealogue who gets on TV or radio and arrogantly espouses their political opinions instead of truly wanting to engage in open-minded discussion on how to solve issues.

5. American evangelical churches are some of Israel's BIGGEST supporters in terms of prayers, politics, and most importabtly, $$$$$. Many evangelical churches revere Jews in general.

6. Even given that fact, Christianity did start as an off-shoot of Judaism, believing in the Hebrew Messiah and scriptures. A central part of Christian belief is that the Jews as a whole 'missed' the Messiah and the faith that ensued. If you are Christian you believe EVERYONE would be better off with faith in Christ, not just Jews. That doesn't mean you hate everyone who doesn't believe or think that they are inferior (though some have and do, unjustifiably)...its just that God, manifested through Jesus, has the cure to what ails us all...and as a Christian you think anyone would be better off with it. I think that this may be the point that Ann was (very poorly) trying to get across, which isn't necessarily crazy or hateful, even if you disagree with it. but then again, I don't want to second guess her motives as she said other things that could indicate ant-semitism.

Some points I want to make that I think are relevant to the discussion:

1. I am a Christian but do not endorse the majority of that 'religious right's' actions and sentiments.

2. I don't like it when any Christian becomes too political and pretends they have a God endorsed perogative for their political views.

3. I go to a semi-large evnagelical church in Texas in which, though sometimes the other members and the church get a little too political for me, I have never heard anyone endorse Ann Coulter.

4. I personally can't stand it when any idealogue who gets on TV or radio and arrogantly espouses their political opinions instead of truly wanting to engage in open-minded discussion on how to solve issues.

5. American evangelical churches are some of Israel's BIGGEST supporters in terms of prayers, politics, and most importabtly, $$$$$. Many evangelical churches revere Jews in general.

6. Even given that fact, Christianity did start as an off-shoot of Judaism, believing in the Hebrew Messiah and scriptures. A central part of Christian belief is that the Jews as a whole 'missed' the Messiah and the faith that ensued. If you are Christian you believe EVERYONE would be better off with faith in Christ, not just Jews. That doesn't mean you hate everyone who doesn't believe or think that they are inferior (though some have and do, unjustifiably)...its just that God, manifested through Jesus, has the cure to what ails us all...and as a Christian you think anyone would be better off with it. I think that this may be the point that Ann was (very poorly) trying to get across, which isn't necessarily crazy or hateful, even if you disagree with it. but then again, I don't want to second guess her motives as she said other things that could indicate ant-semitism.

WTF are you talking about? This thread is about a tranny gang bris. Post relevant to that.

• WTF are you talking about? I thought this thread is about a tranny gang bris.

bwahahahaha!!!

• its just that God, manifested through Jesus, has the cure to what ails us all...

really & what would that be?

Records, natch....

• who's more not totally unblappable: Malkin or Coulter?

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    i have a friend who is in the Federalist Society,
    as is ms he/she thang

my buudy has made some interesting observations of he/she's gourge & purge activities at the monthly dinners

"can you say nutty fruitcake, i knew you could"

• who's more not totally unblappable: Malkin or Coulter?

I'm lost in a sea of double (triple?) negatives, but if I was forced to choose one to...uh....couple with (throwup in mouth here) it would be Malkin.

more not totally unblappable

that's a grammatical snafu.

Serioulsy. Neither. No way evar!!!

MY GIRL RIGHT HERE!!!

• more not totally unblappable

no this was on purpose. like none of us would really want to have to be with either of these vile chicks. but if we had to decide the lesser of two evils...

more not totally unblappable

no this was on purpose. like none of us would really want to have to be with either of these vile chicks. but if we had to decide the lesser of two evils...

CAN EATING ONE OF MY NUTS BE A CHOICE?

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    but if we had to decide the lesser of two evils...

damn that sounds like a presidential election scenario

I vote for Fatback's LEFT NUT for Prez. RIGHT NUT for VP.

• but if we had to decide the lesser of two evils...

damn that sounds like a presidential election scenario

I vote for Fatback's LEFT NUT for Prez. RIGHT NUT for VP.

What's the third one, Chief Nut-stice???

• its just that God, manifested through Jesus, has the cure to what ails us all...

i'm not gonna debate this here; wasn't the point of my post. if you are seriously interested about having an open minded sincere convo about it, PM me.

i'm just trying to explain that there can be a reason why someone would want others to adopt the same faith without them having to be an anti-semite or hateful person. And that many texas based and other evangelicals that may or may not endorse some of Ann Coulter's statements, are not anti-semites...much to the contrary they love and support the state of Israel.

thats all I was trying to say.

its just that God, manifested through Jesus, has the cure to what ails us all...

i'm not gonna debate this here; wasn't the point of my post. if you are seriously interested about having an open minded sincere convo about it, PM me.

oh boy. PM if you want to talk about Jesus?

you sound boring.