Ann Coulter on CNBC Show: Jews Need 'Perfecting'

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Let me also go on the record to say that I'm all for mixing races & Ann Coulter has some Shiksa-appeal.

peace

h

BAN.

Just on taste, alone.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Honestly, I never knew who this woman was until I just googled her after reading this post. Without having read anything else, and only looking at google images, I think I understand now...She's semiattactive. That's it. Otherwise, she wouldn't have a shot at offending anyone on national TV. That last image is taken directly from anncoulter.org

• The really sad thing is how many people were sitting at home watching that and nodding their heads in agreement.....
    ...at her.

woah! what is that?

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    from wiki:
    Shiksa (Yiddish: שיקסע) or "Shikse," is a Yiddish word that has moved into English usage, mostly in North American Jewish culture and is sometimes used as a pejorative or mock-pejorative term for a Gentile (or non-Jewish) woman. Discretion in use of the term is called for, as it is still regarded as offensive by some. However, as the many examples from popular culture below show, it is generally used in a humorous way.

The word could be derived from the Hebrew term sheketz, which means either "abomination"[1], "detestable", "loathed" or "blemish," "insect", "subhuman", depending on the translator. It can be used to refer to any female gentile.

The term shiksa, despite its etymology, is a derogatory term that is widely used and accepted in the United States.

Is there a right-wing firebrand ever more outspoken than Coulter? I feel like she makes Buchanan look like Nader.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Archaics wife revealed?

• Let me also go on the record to say that I'm all for mixing races & Ann Coulter has some Shiksa-appeal.

peace

h

BAN.

Just on taste, alone.

yea, she's a horse-face-killah.

i would hate smash though if i wasn't engaged.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    the public is stupid and television has played a dominant role in the stupid-making.

I think you may have watched too much TV.

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    sad post...

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

Her arms are fascinating - they are just so long!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Is there a right-wing firebrand ever more outspoken than Coulter? I feel like she makes Buchanan look like Nader.

She's a left wing plant......a Deadhead in disguise.....a surreal stereotype of what every liberal would like to think represents the right.

Bizarre female Colbert action.

I have never met a single person, even here in Texas, who supports anything this wench has to say.

And of course Dick Cheney is a lizard as proven in the earlier "Cheney Church" video clip.

• onetetonetet 1,754 Posts
    the public is stupid and television has played a dominant role in the stupid-making.

Grew up in a household w/o one.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Let me also go on the record to say that I'm all for mixing races & Ann Coulter has some Shiksa-appeal.

peace

h

BAN.

Just on taste, alone.

hate smash and sell the video on the web for millionzzzzzzzzzz

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

Grew up in a household w/o one.

I don't think it's possible for that graemlin to be used more ironically.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

peace

h

BAN.

Just on taste, alone.

if she was getting gangbanged by some chosen folks I'd pony up 24.95 for the DVD

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Malkin's kinda gunning for it. The main difference, though, is that not even Ann Coulter takes Ann Coulter all that seriously. She's just trying to stir shit up for the sake of stirring shit up, and at the end of the day, she considers herself an entertainer much more than some sort of well-grounded commentator. She's definitely a wingnut, but most of what she does is just schtick.

Malkin, on the other hand, actually considers herself a serious journalist doing serious journalistic things. She takes herself utterly seriously, which is part of why her latest episode (stalking the family of the 12-year-old kid who gave the Democrats' statement regarding Bush's S-CHIP veto, insinuating that the family is a bunch of rich-ass freeloaders based on partially on--I shit you not--the [utterly false] notion that the family has granite countertops in their kitchen, then, after being roundly humiliated, chickening out of actually debating her point) so funny. She wants so desperately to be taken seriously, but she's repeatedly undone by her own wingnuttery and incompetence.

PS, that doctored Jesus Camp clip cracked me the fuck up.

peace

h

BAN.

Just on taste, alone.

if she was getting gangbanged by some chosen folks I'd pony up 24.95 for the DVD

Maybe it's best not to take a thread about the evils of anti-Semitism and use it to celebrate misogyny.

I don't think it's possible for that graemlin to be used more ironically.

Hmm, you seem to be taking issue with my posts in this thread -- but in a vague way that doesn't let me know what, if anything, is our point of disagreement.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

peace

h

BAN.

Just on taste, alone.

Maybe it's best not to take a thread about the evils of anti-Semitism and use it to celebrate misogyny.

Yeah, I'm down for some freaky schitt, but that even blew my mind a little.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

She's a left wing plant......a Deadhead in disguise.....a surreal stereotype of what every liberal would like to think represents the right.

Bizarre female Colbert action.

I have never met a single person, even here in Texas, who supports anything this wench has to say.

And of course Dick Cheney is a lizard as proven in the earlier "Cheney Church" video clip.

She has figured out in a completely obvious way how to push the buttons of the NPR-centric left-leaning yuppies of the USA. It's pretty comical that anyone takes her seriously or sees her as being some sort of 'threat'. It's showbiz and it sells books and she will keep doing it as long as people keep acting horrified.

For the record, I don't think people are stupid, I think they are lazy and stubborn and mostly mean-spirited, but not as stupid as the people who program and produce a lot television want them to be.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

peace

h

BAN.

Just on taste, alone.

Saying I'd love to someone as vile as Ann Coulter literally fucked by those she insults makes you want to throw out the sexism card?

If thats how you see it, I ain't going to argue.

but still I'd love to see someone who sees my people as "imperfect" get her just desserts

For the record, I don't think people are stupid, I think they are lazy and stubborn and mostly mean-spirited, but not as stupid as the people who program and produce a lot television want them to be.

Maybe we're saying the same thing... I mean people usually live vacant lives of consumerism and generally either don't bother to try to change the world, or do bother and change it for the worse (i.e. with the people they elect, the wars they support, their attitudes towards sex and drugs, their views on religion and morality, etc).

I don't really blame people for living these empty, sad lives. At least in the US, their chances of getting a solid education -- let alone a dynamic, inspiring one -- are next to nil. That, coupled with the pressure from the media and corporations to consume and conform, creates a climate in which the average American will crack open a beer and a bag of Cheez Whiz and hoot and holler while Coulter spits hate.

• Is there a right-wing firebrand ever more outspoken than Coulter? I feel like she makes Buchanan look like Nader.

Malkin's kinda gunning for it. The main difference, though, is that not even Ann Coulter takes Ann Coulter all that seriously. She's just trying to stir shit up for the sake of stirring shit up, and at the end of the day, she considers herself an entertainer much more than some sort of well-grounded commentator. She's definitely a wingnut, but most of what she does is just schtick.

Malkin, on the other hand, actually considers herself a serious journalist doing serious journalistic things. She takes herself utterly seriously, which is part of why her latest episode (stalking the family of the 12-year-old kid who gave the Democrats' statement regarding Bush's S-CHIP veto, insinuating that the family is a bunch of rich-ass freeloaders based on partially on--I shit you not--the [utterly false] notion that the family has granite countertops in their kitchen, then, after being roundly humiliated, chickening out of actually debating her point) so funny. She wants so desperately to be taken seriously, but she's repeatedly undone by her own wingnuttery and incompetence.

yes, Malkin takes the cake. i watched Olberman's piece on her last night and the one thing you forgot to mention was that she published the family's address on her website!! as if supporting bush's veto isn't evil enough...

• VitaminVitamin 631 Posts

That's the nutroot version of the story, which is entirely cracked. Said Baltimore family had like 300,000 in assets and would allegedly qualify under the S-chip program for aid meant for far poorer people. Conservatives were making a case that a program initially meant to help poor kids, through Democratic mission creep, was just a subsidy that could be had by fairly well off families. And Ezra Klein is the last dude in the world to talk about good faith arguments, his stock and trade is ad hominum, tendentious blather.

I have my own probs with Coulter and even at times with Malkin, but there is a kind of group think quality of how the politically left blogs approach the two of them, as if on cue from mediamatters.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

That's the nutroot version of the story, which is entirely cracked. Said Baltimore family had like 300,000 in assets and would allegedly qualify under the S-chip program for aid meant for far poorer people. Conservatives were making a case that a program initially meant to help poor kids, through Democratic mission creep, was just a subsidy that could be had by fairly well off families. And Ezra Klein is the last dude in the world to talk about good faith arguments, his stock and trade is ad hominum, tendentious blather.

I have my own probs with Coulter and even at times with Malkin, but there is a kind of group think quality of how the politically left blogs approach the two of them, as if on cue from mediamatters.

Dude, please don't tell me you actually buy Malkin's argument. You're way too smart for that.

That "$300,000" in assets? That's primarily their house (bought for $55K many years ago, now appraised at a little over $260K). Are you saying they should have to choose between shelter and medical care? They make $45K-$50K a year as a family of six. They are not "fairly well off." They are well within the guidelines for S-CHIP qualifications. This pissed Malkin off, so she went off on a half-cocked mission in which she got all of her "facts" wrong. Then, a la Brave Sir Robin, she pussied out of a neutral-ground, facts-only debate. Because she knows she can't win it. And it hurts her because, like I said, she really wants to be taken seriously as a journalist despite having none of the qualifications of a journalist.

It's also worth noting that she did all of this in order to oppose to a bill that has overwhelming public support as well as very strong bipartisan legislative support.

• I like this part:

COULTER: No. In fact, there was an entire Seinfeld episode about Elaine and her boyfriend dating because they wanted to be a mixed-race couple, so you're lying.

that is indeed the best part.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    I bet there are a few more Republicans backing away from this cunt after this.

• GambleGamble 844 Posts

my birthday is in 10 days, folls.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    there is some scary shit in this thread