Who hurr is INTO 2Pac?

batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
Immortal

Comments

• How many different spellings do you have for Tupac in your itunes?

How about BIG?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    How many different spellings do you have for Tupac in your itunes?

What's Itunes? And BIG doesnt get cats to foam at the mouf like I heard recently.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Not me.

Not me.

U dont see a handful of local black exp teens lipsincin his songs in the airport?

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    DRAMA QUEEN. Was good in Juice and that other one with the Briddish dude.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Not me.

U dont see a handful of local black exp teens lipsincin his songs in the airport?

LOL - nope, just around my neighbourhood wearing Ts with his face on it and blaring it from their cars/bikes.

• Not me.

saying. I definitely would not say I am :INTO" him. (no pasue).

Was good in Juice

BISHOP.....

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    2Pac > Chuck Norris

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Was good in Juice

BISHOP.....

2Pac > Chuck Norris

But has anyone seen Chuck's face in a sammich?

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    never even began to understand his appeal. yelling all the time. had the exact same flow on every single song. and that thug life shit was all just a little too homoerotic and corny for me.

never even began to understand his appeal. yelling all the time. had the exact same flow on every single song. and that thug life shit was all just a little too homoerotic and corny for me.

BLASPHEMY

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    many young adults in jamaica worship Tupac as though he was a demi god who is still living
    biggie don't get the same love

actually - I take that first part back. I can UNDERSTAND his appeal.....i guess I meant I could never understand how his appeal actually appealed.

never even began to understand his appeal.

Says a lot about you...in a bad way.

yelling all the time.

Not true.

had the exact same flow on every single song.

Not at all true.

and that thug life shit was all just a little too homoerotic and corny for me.

If that's what you put on it, blame yourself.

• and I was never really feeling the martyr act. like "this is not the life I'm supposed to be leading; I shouldn't be getting locked up, etc."

many young adults in Texas worship Tupac as though he was a demi god who is still living

many young adults in jamaica worship Tupac as though he was a demi god who is still living

I agree but that doesnt put one over the other. Toopack transcended shit.

and I was never really feeling the martyr act. like "this is not the life I'm supposed to be leading; I shouldn't be getting locked up, etc."

He still died for u.

and I was never really feeling the martyr act. like "this is not the life I'm supposed to be leading; I shouldn't be getting locked up, etc."

Wouldn't actually being murdered negate any sort of "act" when it came to Pac being a martyr?

• and I was never really feeling the martyr act. like "this is not the life I'm supposed to be leading; I shouldn't be getting locked up, etc."

He still died for u.

hahaha.

I'll say this: definitely my favorite rapper from Marin (besides Young Lay).

yelling all the time.

Not true.

Not at all true.

does it say a lot about me? what about girls who don't like tupac....does it say a lot about them? at least you didn't say a lot about texas there. you're too cute for words though...keep going....

Wouldn't actually being murdered negate any sort of "act" when it came to Pac being a martyr?

is that a serious question? you think when someone gets murdered they automatically become a martyr?

anyway that's not really my point. he always seemed like he felt that the law shoulda taken it easy on him because he was such a talented rapper and didn't deserve to be locked up. it would have been one thing had he argued that all young black males deserve a break, etc. but he really seemed to evince a sense of entitlement himself that I always thought was corny. he was talented. he could have stayed out of trouble. dude had a lot more chances/opportunties than most.

does it say a lot about me? what about girls who don't like tupac....does it say a lot about them? at least you didn't say a lot about texas there. you're too cute for words though...keep going....

If youre willing to contribute to the Shakur Recreational Center fund raiser, we'll be willing to overlook that statement.

yelling all the time.

Not true.

Not at all true.

I can't even begin to understand how disconnectedly wack you are.

is that a serious question? you think when someone gets murdered they automatically become a martyr?

anyway that's not really my point. he always seemed like he felt that the law shoulda taken it easy on him because he was such a talented rapper and didn't deserve to be locked up. it would have been one thing had he argued that all young black males deserve a break, etc. but he really seemed to evince a sense of entitlement himself that I always thought was corny. he was talented. he could have stayed out of trouble. dude had a lot more chances/opportunties than most.

The symbolism of Pac's life led exactly how he lived it seems completely lost on you.

But by now, I would expect that.

I can't even begin to understand how disconnectedly wack you are.

BOOM! aaaaaaannnd keep going...swear to god - if you make a shirt that says "I'm Disconnectedly Wack" - I'll rock that shit. As a matter of fact....have a look left!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Remember when he proclaimed that "Thug Life" was dead and that he wasn't going to do that stuff anymore and was gonna be all uplifting and whatnot? Then he got out of jail and recorded more typical gangsta babble.

Remember when he proclaimed that "Thug Life" was dead and that he wasn't going to do that stuff anymore and was gonna be all uplifting and whatnot? Then he got out of jail and recorded more typical gangsta babble.

saying.