THE OFFICIAL NFL 2007 THREAD

Comments

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

eagles will score a huge amount (77 points is possible) on giants execrable secondary... it will be fun to watch in a perverse sort of a way

Either you must be on acid or from Lake Placid.

you say that like there's something wrong with being on acid

Ha! I said that like you must be trippin to think they'd put up 77.

acid is good for you

• By the way...

I think this is shaping up to be a really bad season in the NFL. There are some TERRIBLE teams out there, and a bunch of mediocre teams as well.

At this moment, there are maybe 5 teams I would pay fullfreight to watch. MAYBE 5.
    (NE, Indy, Dallas, Pitts...Green Bay MAYBE...)

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    By the way...At this moment, there are maybe 5 teams I would pay fullfreight to watch. MAYBE 5[/b].
    (NE)[/b]

Is this some way of giving your team another pat on the back ? The Patriots haven't played anybody good yet...San Diego ? Cincy ? ..........Please.

you'll finish 10-6 ......The Dolphins will finsh 8-8 ...The Jets will finish who gives a fuck........and the Bills will finish 5-11.

Next year we'll take our division back.

• By the way...At this moment, there are maybe 5 teams I would pay fullfreight to watch. MAYBE 5[/b].
    (NE)[/b]

Is this some way of giving your team another pat on the back ? The Patriots haven't played anybody good yet...San Diego ? Cincy ? ..........Please.

you'll finish 10-6 ......The Dolphins will finsh 8-8 ...The Jets will finish who gives a fuck........and the Bills will finish 5-11.

WOAH...This wasn't my goal at ALL.

I'm just sayin'...there are a lot of bad teams right now, and it affects the ENTIRE product on field this season. This isn't just some, "I wish we would be challenged," type bullshit. This is some, as an impartial observer, I think this is shaping up to be a very bad NFL season, with a lot of very average to below average teams, and a lot of really ugly play.

This had nothing to do with the Patriots, and more an observation of the NFL this season in general.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    By the way...At this moment, there are maybe 5 teams I would pay fullfreight to watch. MAYBE 5[/b].
    (NE)[/b]

There's no way you typed that with a straight face.

• I mean, did you guys watch the Jets- Bills game this Sunday?

10-6 ?

10-6 ?

That, and "our division."

• I kind of have to agree with KK. Considering 1/4 of the season has passed, teams should have shapen up by this week. Its looking kind of sorry out there, and its still early enough that injuries haven't really played a big factor like they do when half or more of the season has passed. Like Phill said some time ago, except for a few teams no one really knows wtf is going on. In a way its kind of cool because you can expect some surprises, and there is some time make adjustments and turn the rest of the season around, but it has to start now. Regardless you will still find me at the bar most Sundays.

I gotta say, I'm loving Ed Powers optimism for next year!

• Regardless you will still find me at the bar most Sundays.

Co-Signature.

I mean, I'm bitching about it, but I sure WATCHED the Bills-Jets game...

The problem, as I see it, is evident in divisions like the AFC/NFC West. Everyone thought the Rams were gonna be that team.

But, they are 0-4...Unfortunately, it isn't balanced out by some other division rival running away with things. The Seahawks are a SHAKY 3-1, and a couple 2-2s above them. I mean, the Seahawks will probably win the division...but, they are an unimpressive team to watch, and that is being generous.

Then, the AFC West, where the Chargers are melting down to 1-3...and they're only 1 game out, as everyone else is 2-2. I know its early, but there is some seriously sloppy, uninspired football going on right now.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Patriots look flat out scary! I'm thinking -- maybe the Colts -- have a chance of beating them. It's almost not even fair the way the Pats are annhilating the competition (crosses fingers that they won't go 19 and oh.)

Patriots look flat out scary!

Against who ?

The Jets stink......yea,they beat us...but we weren't ready yet.

The Chargers are done.....dudes need to stop holding....San Diego is toast.

Buffalo................ON A BACK TO BACK HOME ?!?!?![/b] ....bwahahaha!!!

Bengals.........Fraud.

New England = 2-3 the next five game.

The only other team to have an easier schedule the first 4 games was the Steelers.

Patriots look flat out scary! I'm thinking -- maybe the Colts -- have a chance of beating them. It's almost not even fair the way the Pats are annhilating the competition (crosses fingers that they won't go 19 and oh.)

I get the feeling that if we're 14-0 and have the playoffs in the bag, you'll be seeing an awful lot of Matt Cassel at QB in those final games. Of course, Beilchik is a student of history and I'm sure he'd love to go undefeated, but if we need to rest some guys for the playoffs, I think he'd rather rest them up and go for the ring.

And why 14-0 as opposed to 13-0? 'Cause Belichik is going to throw the kitchen sink at Mangini in Week 14 whether we've got the playoffs locked up or not.

Let me guess???they lose to Indy, Dallas, and............Miami?

• 'Cause Belichik is going to throw the kitchen sink at Mangini in Week 14 whether we've got the playoffs locked up or not.

They might try to win that game 100-0.

You may lose to Cleveland first my friend.

• I don't like to defend the Pats because I like the Colts, but even though they haven't played good teams, they're execution has been on point. They look ready, not shaking off rust like most other teams, and that's a big deal.

Now I ride for the Giants, and I hate to say this, but I think the Pats are in for a real surprise when they go to Dallas.

I don't like to defend the Pats because I like the Colts, but even though they haven't played good teams, they're execution has been on point. They look ready, not shaking off rust like most other teams, and that's a big deal.

You sound Yuichi.

• I don't like to defend the Pats because I like the Colts, but even though they haven't played good teams, they're execution has been on point. They look ready, not shaking off rust like most other teams, and that's a big deal.

You sound Yuichi.

that's cold

You sound Yuichi.

that's cold

LOL. I'M SAYING.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU CARE WHAT THAT ROCK SMOKER THINKS? HE JUST SAID DOLPHINS WOULD GO 8-8. THAT'S THE DUMBEST SHIT EVER. RONNIE BROWN IS THE SHIT IN FF THOUGH RIGHT NOW.

Carolina by 13.

• Carolina by 13.

They'll be starting D. Carr so it's more like Carolina by 3.

Carolina by 13.

• Carolina by 13.

I actually think they'll find a way to get that "W" this week.

Now, going to Seattle in Week 6 is a different story.

Carolina by 13.

I actually think they'll find a way to get that "W" this week.

Maybe so....The LSU loss might inspire The Saints to pull this one out.

You may lose to Cleveland first my friend.

We'll see. I got faith in my boys. Of course, in the NFL, a few timely mistakes, a crucial injury, or a big special teams play can completely change the complexion of a game, but if they continue executing well and stay healthy, there's not a team out there that I'd favor to beat them. That's not to say that I'm underestimating the Colts or the Cowboys, but a 2-2 Cleveland team (that got blown out by the Steelers, and lost to the 2-2 Raiders) in Foxboro? That's a hard sell.

Of course, in the NFL, a few timely mistakes, a crucial injury, or a big special teams play can completely change the complexion of a game, but if they continue executing well and stay healthy, there's not a team out there that I'd favor to beat them. That's not to say that I'm underestimating the Colts or the Cowboys, but a 2-2 Cleveland team (that got blown out by the Steelers, and lost to the 2-2 Raiders) in Foxboro? That's a hard sell.

• Of course, in the NFL, a few timely mistakes, a crucial injury, or a big special teams play can completely change the complexion of a game, but if they continue executing well and stay healthy, there's not a team out there that I'd favor to beat them. That's not to say that I'm underestimating the Colts or the Cowboys, but a 2-2 Cleveland team (that got blown out by the Steelers, and lost to the 2-2 Raiders) in Foxboro? That's a hard sell.

Dude, no way N.E. loses that one.

maybe not...but they'll lose 6

and LSU will lose 1 ........on saturday

• I Eat It

HUMBLE PIE