NBA OFF SEASON

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Give me 3 straight years where the league averages over 100 points a game per team and then I'll back off from my entirely valid point.

Scoring is overated. Get over it. It doesnt tell the whole story.

Did you happen to go to a Big East school?

No - Division 3 B-Ball.

4 corners offense?

• Give me 3 straight years where the league averages over 100 points a game per team and then I'll back off from my entirely valid point.

Since when have you even come close to making a point in this thread, much less a valid one? You come in here and parade around a bunch of worthless, outdated information then you leave for a few weeks until somebody starts talking about something Texas related, repeat cycle.

That jock strap that you have draped across your nose is actually not mine. Sorry to tell you that. I don't know who gave it to you under the guise of it belonging to me...for I have always refused to wear one.

But again, lil dudes who take the NBA too seriously might as well simultaneously point to The Clipse as the unfuckwitable pinnacle of "crack rap".

Your witless retorts are not necessarry or even welcomed in this thread. Plaese to step off.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Plaese to step off.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    4 corners offense?

i actually never went to any of the games but would scrimage w/ some of the players as a freashman.
    They formally invited me to get down but i was more interested in patchouli& clog wearin art-chicks w/ good weed....

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Post pics of Batmon: the patchouli & clog years, or you are soft.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

You say this as if those years were behind him ...

KIller Mike's Grindtime Sports Show (with guest Alexyss K. Tylor):

http://www.superdeluxe.com/sd/contentDetail.do?id=D81F2344BF5AC7BB45FA5B53A8D3ACE36D41919AFC48A555

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

Yes. This is a major revelation. Patchouli may be directly responsible for the obsession with Kool Keith.

Yes. This is a major revelation. Patchouli may be directly responsible for the obsession with Kool Keith.

Ultra was on the radio in NYC before I went to school.

I dont think I own any of my Fade w/ Dreads on top, Jimi t-shirt & Africa medallion photos.

I was that dude from Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood[/b] - that dude Preach... played by Chris Spenser...

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Watup with this Bmon? KB on Wax?

NBA LIVE '08 - Screen shot...probably Xbox360 or PS3. Of course he dont look like that while playing.

NBA LIVE '08 - Screen shot...probably Xbox360 or PS3. Of course he dont look like that while playing.

dope. video games are on some next level shit now-a-days.

dope

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Can the season just get started already? These last few weeks of anticipation may very well be the death of me.

THE NBA SEASON CAN NOT ARRIVE ANY SOONER. Football is cool. I'm watching Boston/Anaheim division series. I am dying out here in Cali.

Can the season just get started already? These last few weeks of anticipation may very well be the death of me.

haha. 2 seconds too late.

Football is cool.I'm watching Boston/Anaheim division series.

Football & Baseball are Rural era carryover fatdude on steriods Sports.

Fuck The Mets
    Boston Sucks
    The Patriots are Cheaters
    Vick make me sick
    O.J. is a Frogman
    Cleveland fans planted widget eggs under the pitchers mound

• Anybody catch 34/20/5 on the floor together yesterday on NBATV? Boston looks pretty good.

Yesterday, I picked up tickets to the Nuggets' season opener against Seattle on Halloween night. Can't wait. Does Seattle still have Wilcox and Ridnour? Those two were pretty effective against us last season. It will be Durant's first game too. Should be a game for at least a couple quarters.

Does Seattle still have Wilcox and Ridnour?

Yes but Ridnour might not start at the point w/ Delonte West.

Football is cool.I'm watching Boston/Anaheim division series.

Football & Baseball are Rural era carryover fatdude on steriods Sports.

Fuck The Mets
    Boston Sucks
    The Patriots are Cheaters
    Vick make me sick
    O.J. is a Frogman
    Cleveland fans planted widget eggs under the pitchers mound

More or less, that is true. Long live peach baskets.

Anybody catch 34/20/5 on the floor together yesterday on NBATV? Boston looks pretty good.

Haven't seen that, but I did watch some interview clips of the three of them in Rome last week--I always have the eerie feeling that Ray Allen is playing Jesus Shuttlesworth.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    Subjects that you all should be discussing right now:
    microfracture
    'dem cats
    relationship between media and atheletes (media's sense of entitlement (unearned?) b/w atheletes rights to privacy)
    Monta Ellis' softbatch head
    big 3 exhibition in Italy vs. Raptors (nice KG reverse dunk )
    HOLY CRAP THE SEASON IS ALMOST HERE.

shit is poppin' off in NBA news land right now.
    where is everyone??

• relationship between media and atheletes (media's sense of entitlement (unearned?) b/w atheletes rights to privacy)

huh?

• big 3 exhibition in Italy vs. Raptors (nice KG reverse dunk )

Anybody catch 34/20/5 on the floor together yesterday on NBATV? Boston looks pretty good.

big 3 exhibition in Italy vs. Raptors (nice KG reverse dunk )

discussing, not mentioning. Yeah, I saw it. They looked fluid, and hopefully will be competitive in the East. (Fuck those Italian inspired uni's, btw. The last time I checked, the C's had uniforms already.)
    i guess not everyone saw it, though.

• Just sayin', I tried to start discussion and nobody bit. Fools ain't ready for this 07/08 shit!

Yeah all the teams were wearing the italy style unis. Kinda weird to see green on a Raptors jersey, red on a celtics jersey.

WHEN I START TALKING, THAT'S WHEN THE SEASON OFFICIALLY BEGINS YOU PANTY-HOSE WEARING HOES. UNTIL THEN, I REMAIN RELATIVELY DORMANT. THIS IS THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM. AP (NO ASSOCIATED PRESS) STYLE AND I'M OUT.

WHEN I START TALKING, THAT'S WHEN THE SEASON OFFICIALLY BEGINS YOU PANTY-HOSE WEARING HOES. UNTIL THEN, I REMAIN RELATIVELY DORMANT. THIS IS THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM. AP (NO ASSOCIATED PRESS) STYLE AND I'M OUT.

YEAH BITCH AND U BETTER COME W/ SOME RHYME BETTER THAN "DONKEY KONG ITS ON" THIS YEAR.....CHECK THE BALL...

DORMANT.
    how can we keep you this way? age requirement for posting in the NBA thread?

Yuichi: