NBA OFF SEASON

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Now we're really heading into unchartered territory....this is scary. My bad for quoting Jeru da Damaja. Can we go back to talking about basketball?

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    Now we're really heading into unchartered territory....this is scary. My bad for quoting Jeru da Damaja. Can we move along now?

sorry dude, first time I opened this thread, and noticed "you" started a train wreck. Good luck trying to clean that one up. Didn't you read the rules!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Amare's going for a quick little surgery. I hope he'll only be out for 2 weeks.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    reports say surgery went fine today. he'll miss a couple weeks of camp.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Now we're really heading into unchartered territory....this is scary. My bad for quoting Jeru da Damaja. Can we go back to talking about basketball?

I don't know if I'm more amazed by the fact that you think Jeru saying it somehow makes it okay for you to say it, or by the fact that you've committed to memory lyrics that Google tells me appeared on this terd:

But here's a suggestion: why don't you add it to your on-court trash-talk repertoire and see what happens?

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    But here's a suggestion: why don't you add it to your on-court trash-talk repertoire and see what happens?

Enter: The Yuichi MySpace Blog

August 3, 2007 - Friday

Friday Pickup games [/b]

Today I went to Mar Vista and was handed one of the worst defeats in a long time. I lose a lot of games, and when I do I start to run my mouth. Out of frustration, I got a huge block on a cocky black dude, and was like "Get that shit out here!", to which even his teammates were like "ohhh shit!!". He obviously got mad. And then we decided to play 3 on 3. It was three ballers vs me and these two non-ballers. We were destined to lose, but we held our own. And as usual, I started to run my mouth at every little thing that pissed me off. like when dudes get their hands all over me.

Or when dudes are dribbling in front of me for 20 seconds. I'm like "We ain't got all day".

I got issues....especially on the basketball court. The medicine is slowing me down too. This sucks. But I guess now is the time to "hang in there".

August 5, 2007 - Sunday

yo [/b]

I just wanted to say thanks to the dudes and girls who've bought me drinks, treated me to dinner, bought me jack-in-the-crack, etc. during my time of "financial inadequacy" aka broke-ass nigga. It's always those with humble incomes that are the first to buy me a drink.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    sasparilla drinking texas sensibilities.

Huh?

Today I went to Mar Vista and was handed one of the worst defeats in a long time. I lose a lot of games, and when I do I start to run my mouth. Out of frustration, I got a huge block on a cocky black dude, and was like "Get that shit out here!", to which even his teammates were like "ohhh shit, didn't we say at the beginning of the game that no one was going to block any shots by our 6 year old little brother here?!?!".[/b]

Enter: The Yuichi MySpace Blog

August 3, 2007 - Friday

Friday Pickup games [/b]

Today I went to Mar Vista and was handed one of the worst defeats in a long time. I lose a lot of games, and when I do I start to run my mouth. Out of frustration, I got a huge block on a cocky black dude, and was like "Get that shit out here!", to which even his teammates were like "ohhh shit!!". He obviously got mad. And then we decided to play 3 on 3. It was three ballers vs me and these two non-ballers. We were destined to lose, but we held our own. And as usual, I started to run my mouth at every little thing that pissed me off. like when dudes get their hands all over me.

Or when dudes are dribbling in front of me for 20 seconds. I'm like "We ain't got all day".

I got issues....especially on the basketball court. The medicine is slowing me down too. This sucks. But I guess now is the time to "hang in there".

August 5, 2007 - Sunday

yo [/b]

I just wanted to say thanks to the dudes and girls who've bought me drinks, treated me to dinner, bought me jack-in-the-crack, etc. during my time of "financial inadequacy" aka broke-ass nigga. It's always those with humble incomes that are the first to buy me a drink.

Is this for real?

• "Get that shit out here!"

IN THE FACE! IN THE FACE!

Is this for real?

Yuichi So Real

sasparilla drinking texas sensibilities.

Huh?
    it was dripping with sarcasm...
    good to know you got the entire state of texas' back though.

Is this for real?

Is this for real?

Is this for real?

Is this for real?

Is this for real?
    indeed.

Is this for real?

How much time did you spend trying to find my myspace page? Some of you dudes are really wierd.

• Some of you dudes are really wierd.

No doubt. It's like the basketball Bizarro World.

Blogging and reading blogs is 85% of the problem. Take the lead in ridding us of these weirdos and kill yr blog, Yooch.

Some of you dudes are really wierd.

Blogging and reading blogs is 85% of the problem. Take the lead in ridding us of these weirdos and kill yr blog, Yooch.

I choose my spots to vent frustration/anger. The occassional, psycho blog rant is one of them. Definitely not a good look combined with my bloodied up mug, but whatevers. Yall can judge however way you want to. It's all good.

Blogging used to ba called...keeping a diary. And diaries are typically kept secret because...aside from your 2 little sisters, no one gives a shit what your reflections on every passing moment of your damned life are. Seriously, the internet needs to be stopped.

Then again, you won't see me logging off anytime soon...at least not while I'm at work.

I choose my spots to vent frustration/anger. The occassional, psycho blog rant is one of them. Definitely not a good look combined with my bloodied up mug, but whatevers. Yall can judge however way you want to. It's all good.

N-bombs aren't all good though...

N-bombs aren't all good though...

Yea I know. I'm not gonna lie that I don't use the N-word sometimes.

Is this for real?

How much time did you spend trying to find my myspace page?

About 10-15 seconds. It's ridiculously easy to see through you.

Is this for real?

How much time did you spend trying to find my myspace page?

About 10-15 seconds. It's ridiculously easy to see through you.

Right. And this was quite obviously a retaliatory move? I remember the last time you attempted to "expose me" or slander my internet reputation (there seems to be such a thing), by posting a Simpsonized Asian dude. Quite low if you ask me. Either way, remind me to son your every post this season.

I remember The_Mack getting his Ebay feedback posted, and everyone and their momma harrassing him. Valiant cause? i think not, but do as you guys wish. Don't think I won't forget though. I'll keep talking about basketball, yall keep gossipping and acting like teenage girls on the internet.

Too bad it has to get so personal. Trust me, I save all my judgment until I actually meet someone in real life. peace.

Aren't you the person who thinks "it's all good" to use racial slurs on the internet (and in the real world)?

You're so mentally off base, it's not even worth my time to respond any further.

Aren't you the person who thinks "it's all good" to use racial slurs on the internet (and in the real world)?

You're so mentally off base, it's not even worth my time to respond any further.

PM sent.

• Aren't you the person who thinks "it's all good" to use racial slurs on the internet (and in the real world)?

PM sent.

MANNING UP REVEALED!

This is how many points I'm going to average...

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

P.J. Carlissimo is going to start him at the Shooting Guard spot instead of Small Forward.

He doesnt want him to bang in the post to much.

P.J. Carlissimo is going to start him at the Shooting Guard spot instead of Small Forward.

He doesnt want him to bang in the post to much.

Are you hung up on his height?

You will soon be hung up on his scoring.

• Doesn't seem like he was hung up on anything, just stating that the coach isn't starting him up front.

I think he'd get handled in the post, he's too frail. He needs to strengthen up. Not hating on his game, cuz I haven't seen that much of him.

Trashtalk 101: in order to be effective it needs to be grounded in reality.

Like how Dirk really is Charmin'.