DON'T STEP ON MY AIR JORDANS!!!!

Comments

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    i hear rumours that he had nothing to do with the maxim pictured

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Sorry about the blurry pics. Just got these Kobes recently.

Also got a question for you sneaker heads. What sort of "casual" kicks can you sneak into the club with that has a dress code? I've gone in with Black-based Kobes without a problem. I don't like wearing dress shoes cuz the leather gets scratched up way too easily...

have been every where in these, but also have worn black on black 90's, 180's and black red stabs in lots of places that were meant to be sneaker free

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    I've gotten away with these in the no sneaker spot.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

have been every where in these, but also have worn black on black 90's, 180's and black red stabs in lots of places that were meant to be sneaker free

This epitomizes the SS look. 90's Retro Earthtone steez.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    Huf 90s, Leather curry 87's, nice. For my Air Max haters, allow me to stoke the flames a bit.

May the hatt begin!

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    haff nice joints

• anyone feeling these?

Photobucket

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    maybe the grey jokers

• pea coat style.

loving the burst collection, the ben drury 87 remains one of my favourite shoes ever, but throw black laces in them for a better look. stealth 90's and atmos 87's also a very good look. what release are the neon 95's the air unit looks appropriately large!

Thanks! I have a couple more Bursts from the 90's, that's my favorite model. Neons are from '03, Safety Oranges from '97, Varsity Reds from '04...

Your Drury's are clean, mine are a little worked. I do like them with the black laces, but I don't mind the white ones either, just never got around to flipping them.

I like these. What are they?

I like these. What are they?

they are air max 1 (87's) med curry (premium leather) style code 307002 71, from 2004 or 2005 i think from memory

• Bicycle strut related, anyone rocking these?

Photobucket

• minneapminneap 541 Posts
    Bicycle strut related, anyone rocking these?

Photobucket

A buddy of mine said he sent in an old pair of beaters and they sent him a pair of these. Said he likes em for riding but not so much for everyday wear.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Anybody have a hookup on these '07 Bobbito AF1 Highs in a 10, 10.5 or 11?

My house was broken into this past weekend and the punk ass motherhubbards stole those, my Spanish Orange Bobbito Pro-Keds, my studio monitors, about 20 t-shirts (some rare as hell) amongst other things...

My house was broken into this past weekend and the punk ass motherhubbards stole those, my Spanish Orange Bobbito Pro-Keds, my studio monitors, about 20 t-shirts (some rare as hell) amongst other things...

You alrite bro?

Damn sorry to hear that man.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

You alrite bro?

Yeah, I'm good. Just a little pissed and disturbed at the shit they took. My tables and record bag were right in the middle of the living room all ready to be picked up and taken, but it seems like it was just one or two dudes on foot so they were probably too heavy. They dumped out my trash and (apparently) used my trash bag to throw stuff in, plus all my duffel bags and luggage carriers are gone. I found one of my backpacks stuffed with t-shirts and watches that they either forgot or something scared them.

I was out of town when it happened, visiting my new goddaughter (Daze' daughter) and my neighbor who was watching the house called me yesterday morning with the bad news. We think they came in at night. They propped a shopping cart against my back fence, threw a rock through my double pane sliding glass door and ransacked the house. Luckily they didn't break anything other than that. Bastards left the fridge and freezer open too. Doesn't even look like they rifled through it though.

Needless to say, I'm keeping my eye out for anyone rocking my shit. I can pretty much guarantee that I'm the only dude in town with those AF1's.

• Options
    That's really brutal. Sorry to hear it.

• that sucks man, hope you find the bastard(s). on a side note, those shoes are dope. I got to find myself a pair.

word, thats one of my nightmares right there, i hope the cops get them

terrible photo ( white shoes on a white background is amateur moves), but one of my favorite asics sneakers ever

I need some Gel Lyte III's. Nice shoe. I don't particularly care for that colorway, but it still looks good.

"Fuck The Police"

"Fuck The Police"

word, take matters into your own hands and fight fire with fire, that always works out well

I need some Gel Lyte III's. Nice shoe. I don't particularly care for that colorway, but it still looks good.

i have a thing for original colorways, but all the gel lyte III's i wear regularly are colorways that i would probably normally steer clear of, but for some rason on that shoe it works

and whilst we are on the subject, i never managed to grab a pair of either of these

• these are hot

not feeling the other asics at all

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    these are hot

not feeling the other asics at all
    asics are doo doo in any color.

• just got this hat, and am long overdue for a new pair of Nikes

Might Nike ID something