McDonald's HOT or NOT?

yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
I say NOT. Even though I eat it sometimes. It's those fries that are killer. I always feel incredibly wack after I eat some. Although I can't front on their fillet-o-fish and chicken sandwiches......My preference for fast food is Jack. Combo meal with a buttermilk packet.

Comments

• john_doejohn_doe 237 Posts

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Not. It'll keep you alive for a little while, but it'll kill you faster than you think. Just about all fast food is simply terrible for you. But I'm not telling anyone anything they don't know already.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    Never that, son. NEVER.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

HOT. Does that come with a happy meal at participating restaurants?

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    Haven't touched it in over 10 years and not planning on it anytime soon.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    I fucked with it on Wednesday last week.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    i like the mack_griddle.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    Not. It'll keep you alive for a little while, but it'll kill you faster than you think. Just about all fast food is simply terrible for you. But I'm not telling anyone anything they don't know already.

How many of y'all got this joint where you live now? 5x faster than any fast food and about 100x healthier:

that shit started here in CO (in Boulder actually, by a white dude, go figure) so you know i been on it for a while. they use mostly hormone free naturally farm raised meats and fresh veggies and whatnot, pretty tasty. not a real traditional burrito by any means but also not some kind of weird hippy concoction with wheat tortillas and squash or any bullshit like that. plus for $6 or $7 you can't get anything healthier/faster/more filling that I know of.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

NOT.

I'll hit it whilst super drunk at 3am occasionally.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Haven't touched it in over 10 years and not planning on it ever again.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Haven't touched it in over 10 years and not planning on it anytime soon.

Word the fuck up. I'm not sure if it has been 10 years for me, but it has certainly been a while.

I most assuredly fucks with In-n-Out, though.

• thesolelifethesolelife 369 Posts
    I don't eat Micky D's a whole lot but I'd have to say that their Cokes are, by far, the best tasting sodas on the planet Earth!!!

• CraigCraig 269 Posts
    im a vegan so i would say they're staight up whack!

ive only had mcdonalds twice in my life and i think thats the way its goin to stay!

• I can't front on their fillet-o-fish sandwich......

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

How many of y'all got this joint where you live now? 5x faster than any fast food and about 100x healthier:

that shit started here in CO (in Boulder actually, by a white dude, go figure) so you know i been on it for a while. they use mostly hormone free naturally farm raised meats and fresh veggies and whatnot, pretty tasty. not a real traditional burrito by any means but also not some kind of weird hippy concoction with wheat tortillas and squash or any bullshit like that. plus for $6 or $7 you can't get anything healthier/faster/more filling that I know of.

I haven't seen any around here, but we do have ridiculously good burritos around these parts, if you know where to look. The best are from this El Salvadoran place, Restaurante El Buen Gusto. Mad cheap ($5 and change for a burrito w/side salad) and so very, very delicious. Squeeze some lime and throw a lil' salsa verde on there, and it's just unfadeable. I have to get delivery, though, because I usually don't feel like walking the 10 blocks to get them.

Worth every penny though, even with delivery.

i like the mack_griddle.

I can't front on their breakfast, sausage egg muffin with a hashbrown and OJ combo either....I guess I am kind of a sucker.

• Not. It'll keep you alive for a little while, but it'll kill you faster than you think. Just about all fast food is simply terrible for you. But I'm not telling anyone anything they don't know already.

Chipotle is the saltiest thing i have ever eaten i think. It's owned by Mickey D's so i am sure it will turn to shit sooner rather than later...

One time in college, I ate Chipotle's for like 4 nights straight. When you're hungry, it does the trick.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    I worked there when I was 15 and know many McSecrets (although it's probably changed a lot (for the worse) since then).

For example, regular hamburger onions =
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Chipotle is the saltiest thing i have ever eaten i think. It's owned by Mickey D's so i am sure it will turn to shit sooner rather than later...

It's spun off of Mcdonald's and went public.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    One time in college, I ate Chipotle's for like 4 nights straight. When you're hungry, it does the trick.

dood, SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL TAQUERIA[/b]. i knew of at least 4 bertos within 5 miles of school.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    I gotta admit I like me some McDonald's breakfast...egg mcmuffin and some hash browns arent bad at all.

dood, SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL TAQUERIA[/b]. i knew of at least 4 bertos within 5 miles of school.

Oh no doubt, I was. Robertos and Coti's. But Chipotle was withing walking distance....in the safe haven that was La Jolla.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    I was disappointed with Chipotle the one time I tried it, but then again I'm fortunate that I live in an area where I can be extremely picky and snobby about what my tortilla gets wrapped around.

• thesolelifethesolelife 369 Posts
    ....so no one is feelin' me on the Coke....it's the extra syrup and fizzle that makes it...

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    I gotta admit I like me some McDonald's breakfast...egg mcmuffin and some hash browns arent bad at all.

Oh yeah.

Perhaps we need a whole guilty food pleasures thread--I personally have an strong attachment to Canned Hormel Hot Chili.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    ....so no one is feelin' me on the Coke....it's the extra syrup and fizzle that makes it...

I feel ya. Extra sugar I'm guessing.

Canned Hormel Hot Chili.

Yup.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    i dont like chipotle bcuz all the ingredients are all SEGREGATED. racist burritos = i take one bite and its allll rice and i take another bite and its all beans. Mix that shit up plaese.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    a whole guilty food pleasures thread

Good call buddy!