2007 MOTHERF*CKING MLB THREAD BEYACHES!!

Comments

• I don't know the personal stories of anyone on that team so yeah can't really say, but i love playing the clip of the ball going under buckners legs!! lol boston fans love that one and it'll always make me smile when i think of being swept in 2004, eat your hearts out beantown hhahha still makes me laugh.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

• spivyspivy 866 Posts

this shit is unfuckwithable! greatest playoff comeback in baseball history.

• SoulOnIce posting like he's actually a fan of baseball... I think when you take 86 years for your team to win another championship the fans deserve to celebrate something like that, but that world series was one of the most boreing i'd ever seen in the past 20 years.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

On another note the bronx is burning first hour was great, i forgot they we're going to include about the son of sam into the show. They did a great job so far with the first hour www.bronxisburning.com for the late pass.

SoulOnIce posting like he's actually a fan of baseball...

Could there be anything more fraudulent than
    a so-called Yankees fan giving props to the Mets?

• Oh that's right i'm a real fan with a love for all of baseball not just the team I rep, but to answer your question yeah.. someone like yourself begging for a spare copy of Joe Bataan, and then telling me i'm riding your dick on a internet thread..

talk about

Oh that's right i'm a real fan with a love for all of baseball not just the team I rep, but to answer your question yeah.. someone like yourself begging for a spare copy of Joe Bataan, and then telling me i'm riding your dick on a internet thread..

a) real fans ride for their team, not some "I love ALL baseball" bullshit.

b) you are delusional. and riding my dick.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    Oh that's right i'm a real fan with a love for all of baseball not just the team I rep, but to answer your question yeah.. someone like yourself begging for a spare copy of Joe Bataan, and then telling me i'm riding your dick on a internet thread..

whaaaaaaaaaaaa?
    I don't think anyone should be questioning SoI's love of baseball, or sports in general, or any team based in or around Boston. He's like one of 6 people who actually bought the Center Ice package.

SoI- the boston record swap was a gas. man, that was fun. thanks again.

• Oh that's right i'm a real fan with a love for all of baseball not just the team I rep, but to answer your question yeah.. someone like yourself begging for a spare copy of Joe Bataan, and then telling me i'm riding your dick on a internet thread..

Hahhaha you posted up your nonsense, i'm not on some i'm better than you shit. I been to fenway more times than you and your so called "ridin for your team" self. I am a fan of baseball I don't talk shit about other teams like you... i'm glad boston is in first and i'm happy for them & the loyal fans.

Although everyone here is an asshurt-boston-fan especially soulonice, you guys posts typical obsessed ramblings with the fact boston is in first. Every post contains some kind negative aspect about the yankees. Typical lame-ass bostonites. I have hope that the next generation of boston fans won't be a bunch of crying bitter losers now that they have actually won something in the last 8 decades.

let me get on your level for a second...

my team is better than yours!!!!!

JOHNNY DAMON YOUR DEAD TO ME??? wow, a bold statement for a "ride for your team real fan"

guy basically helped you break a world series drought after 86 years and you've got the nerve to dead him cause he wen't to the yankees...

whaaaaaaaaaaaa?
    I don't think anyone should be questioning SoI's love of baseball, or sports in general, or any team based in or around Boston. He's like one of 6 people who actually bought the Center Ice package.

SoI- the boston record swap was a gas. man, that was fun. thanks again.

HAHHHAHA dood got the center ice package... that's ride for your team status

Dear Dipshit,

In your beloved year of 1986, I was at Fenway every week.
    In that same year, your mommy was serving you Lucky Charms
    while you tried to understand why your pee-pee got hard
    whenever you looked at a picture of Don Mattingly ...

As for everything else, you are talking out of your
    ass -as usual - to try to make jokes and feel superior ...
    oh, and you are most definitely mad, Beaver.

"Gee, Wally - I love all baseball players ...
    cause they all try so hard, just like real sportsmen!"[/b]

• Well in 1986 i was at fenway for about 7 games, i've attended something like 150 games at fenway over the past 20 years.

Your the typical lame-ass bostonite that I always end up sitting next to.. all you do is talk shit like oooh oohhh boston is in first, boston beat the yankees, blahzay blah blah blah.. you don't even care how your team does so long as they're beating up on the yankees or... whoever you currently hate. that's no way to get my Joe Bataan spare.

Please your whole reality of baseball does rely on the fact that the yankees are losing, you sweat my team more than your own.

It's ok your asshurt, maybe i'd be if my team did'nt win my entire life til i was like 34.

The YANKEES have more world championships than any team, in any sport... in the history of sports,

dudes...At this point, sox and yankees fans need each other.

• Whoever said making a movie about 86 Mets is on-point.

Kevin Elster banging opponents' chix in the locker room.

Some story about Doc Gooden and Kevin Mitchell and a dead cat.

They used to tell some crazy stories about this squad on the Rome show.

Your the typical lame-ass bostonite that I always end up sitting next to.. all you do is talk shit like oooh oohhh boston is in first, boston beat the yankees, blahzay blah blah blah..

The funny thing is, I don't think I've said one thing about
    hating the Yankees or whatever in this whole exchange ... all
    I said was, a so-called Yanks fan giving props to the Mets ain't
    a real Yanks fan at all ... I have more respect for a die-hard
    Yankee fan than some wishy-washy "sports guy"

• Hockey fan?

SORRY YOU DON'T LIKE AMERICAN SPORTS PEACE.

• Options
    Whoever said making a movie about 86 Mets is on-point.

Kevin Elster banging opponents' chix in the locker room.

Some story about Doc Gooden and Kevin Mitchell and a dead cat.

They used to tell some crazy stories about this squad on the Rome show.

Kevin Mitchell was in a coked-up frenzy and cut the head off of his girlfriend's cat with a kitchen knife. Not sure what Doc had to do with it though, it's probably in Klapisch's book.

One time they were on the plane home from a road trip, and somehow the door to the bathroom blew open or someone opened it, something like that. A cloud of cocaine blew out of the bathroom, with a surprised looking Wally Backman sitting on the john all that was left.

Mets/Red Sox/Yankees fans are a twisted triangle. If I was a Boston fan I would think any pain from '86 HAD to be erased with that comeback against the Yankees.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    dudes...At this point, sox and yankees fans need each other.

Indeed. And I have a lot of respect for diehard fans who support their team through good and bad and know the intricacies of their sport. For that reason, I find that I respect the average Yankee fan on the whole more than the average fan of most any club other than the Sox. They usually know the game and love their team.

That being said, there's quite a difference between disliking a team and disliking their fans. I hate the Yankees, but like NY and often, their fans. Hating on people because of the team they follow is a terrible look. For example, it would be exceeding tasteless if I were to post this in this thread:

• I dunno that picture is kinda funny, not offensive.. but something a little more classy in the way of sucking.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I dunno that picture is kinda funny, not offensive..

Huh. OK, it would be quite tasteless if I were to post this pic, then?

• Kevin Mitchell was in a coked-up frenzy and cut the head off of his girlfriend's cat with a kitchen knife. Not sure what Doc had to do with it though, it's probably in Klapisch's book.

Did Klapisch write a book just about the 86 Mets? What's it called?

Is the Pearlman book any good? Sounds mad scandalous.

• Options

Kevin Mitchell was in a coked-up frenzy and cut the head off of his girlfriend's cat with a kitchen knife. Not sure what Doc had to do with it though, it's probably in Klapisch's book.

Woops, my fault. He wrote "Worst Team Money Could Buy", which was about the 1992 Mets. Got him mixed up with Pearlman.

• I dunno that picture is kinda funny, not offensive..

Huh. OK, it would be quite tasteless if I were to post this pic, then?

ok.. now that one is bad...

reminds me of this..

• jazzercismjazzercism 838 Posts

The Pearlman book is not that great. I really disliked his writing style. Also, for a book about the 86 Mets it's remarkably and disappointingly G Rated.

Oh, and just for the record, the extent of my
    "begging" for the Joe Bataan LP is one post,
    in a thread where you showed two copies and
    I made a joke about you not needing two and
    that you should sell me one.

Lest people buy into your usual hyperbolic
    ranting and imagine some frenzied PM-exchange
    where I was offering my signed Fred Lynn poster
    from 1978 for it or whatever.

• Oh, and just for the record, the extent of my

Hahha your such a fool, great way to cover your joking ass... and go back read your earlier posts in this thread.. mostly greatbluehills and your bostonites are the only dumbass's posting about how GOOD your team is right now and whatever. It's like you guys got a taste of the glory and now your dicks are hard for every yankee fan who tells you whats what.. My father is from boston & is a life long fan so i've got all the love in the world for your team. I'm not one of those yankee fans mentioned above nor are you really one of those boston baked bitchs who love talking shit & cant back it up. Just keep your lid on about this oohhh boston is in first, boston is doing this & that, watch when october comes and you lose the division due to injury and other factors.

Get your shit together and come up with some numbers that show boston being an overall better team in the last 50 years or just shut that 2004 shit down already.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    mostly greatbluehills and your bostonites are the only dumbass's posting about how GOOD your team is right now and whatever

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    This dude sounds like one of the copies of Joe Bataan got stuck up his asscrack and is causing chafing to his taint. It is not a pretty sight to be sure. If you cannot tolerate Sox fans' celebration of their ONE single championship in the last century or whatever then you are seriously damaged. Let them dudes live - I mean, they gotta wake up in BOSTON every day.

Oh, and just for the record, the extent of my

Hahha your such a fool, great way to cover your joking ass... and go back read your earlier posts in this thread.. mostly greatbluehills and your bostonites are the only dumbass's posting about how GOOD your team is right now and whatever. It's like you guys got a taste of the glory and now your dicks are hard for every yankee fan who tells you whats what.. My father is from boston & is a life long fan so i've got all the love in the world for your team. I'm not one of those yankee fans mentioned above nor are you really one of those boston baked bitchs who love talking shit & cant back it up. Just keep your lid on about this oohhh boston is in first, boston is doing this & that, watch when october comes and you lose the division due to injury and other factors.

Get your shit together and come up with some numbers that show boston being an overall better team or just shut that 2004 shit down already.

i think most people in boston are very realistic about this this team- good pitching, some holes, some real concerns about hitting. i think everyone here is also realistic about that fact that the Yankees aren't out until 162 games have been played.

but, seriously...you sound as asswounded as Carl Pavano, dude. Chill the fuck out.

just shut that 2004 shit down already.

.. says the guy who posted a Bill Buckner 1986 YouTube clip ...

Dude, you bring the term passive-aggressive to an entirely new level!