Air ForceONEs-25th/Kicks

12346»

Comments

• those have a target audience of 6-12 year old boys. sorta like la gear light-up sneakers. i'd wear them if i was going to play lazer tag.

6-12 year old boys that get more tang than you? haha.

• i'd wear them if i was going to rob a liquor store.

So Fruity Pebbles LeBron's are for what age group?

the lebron's are stylish.

haha so let me get this straight, these are stylish:

and these are not?

wow dude, wow.

• yes. 99 out of 100 stylish people (like myself) would concur.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    but if you are a grown man getting excited about how your sneakers will look with the lights off....you need to discover females.

Im workin' females w/ these on in the dark...........

• but if you are a grown man getting excited about how your sneakers will look with the lights off....you need to discover females.

Im workin' females w/ these on in the dark...........

Sayin', females like dudes that floss! And I ain't talkin' bout teeth and gums, mang.

• new glow in the darks, i think I like the all white ones[/b] better:

I'm so pissed. I bought these for M*rs for Christmas and mixed up the mailing address. He lives in this big ass apartment complex in LA where celebrity folk like Joaquin Phoenix and Vida Guerra live. I screwed up one digit which turned out to be the building next door (same apt complex) and he never got them nor were they returned to me.

If you ever see Vida walking down the street in these shoes, call me immediately! I will spank her for being a bad girl!

Herm

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

anyhow, what's with the insanity surrounding these:

hideous shoes that go for $300 and are overhyped by non-baller types all over the world.

i'm sure they're great to play ball in but if you guys think those AF1 O6's are ugly...

if someone paid me $300 to wear those in public for one day I wouldn't do it, I swear to god. those schitts are that embarassing

• anyhow, what's with the insanity surrounding these:

hideous shoes that go for $300 and are overhyped by non-baller types all over the world.

i'm sure they're great to play ball in but if you guys think those AF1 O6's are ugly...

if someone paid me $300 to wear those in public for one day I wouldn't do it, I swear to god. those schitts are that embarassing

I concur.

Them things look like a damn Nerf football for feet.

Herm

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

Las Vegas Edition

I see a pair like this on vintagekicks.com for 750 right now with no photo

dear god, I hope you mean $7.50. these are hilarious. please keep the funny pics coming though guys

please keep the funny pics coming though guys

Post your Tevas or or soft.

St8 Lava

pagin Yuichi -

New Nike Kobe's!!!

Copped

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Copped