• dayday 9,611 Posts

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Yall remember the og jumpmans?

YES. Classics right there man.

Classics?

woops, I was thinking of the Team Jordan 1's

Man, those Lebron's are actually kinda hot.

• Options

Las Vegas Edition
    I see a pair like this on vintagekicks.com for 750 right now with no photo, but they're calling it the "Christ The King" colors? Is it the same show? Why they associating a Lebron shoe with CTK, why didn't they use his own high school's colors? Are they running a line with colors from all the top-tier high school programs?

Anyone who knows a thing or two about High School hoops will know that Christ the King HS in Queens, NYC has been one of the most successful programs in the country for awhile. So for this HS Team, nothing could be better than being sponsored by Lebron James. For their sponsorship, Nike and Christ the King designed a new Zoom Lebron IV for the team. The design contains the school???s Gold and Maroon colors and will have both home and away versions. They are strictly for Christ the King players only.

$750, size 11 US on vintagekicks.com.

Las Vegas Edition
    I see a pair like this on vintagekicks.com for 750 right now with no photo, but they're calling it the "Christ The King" colors? Is it the same show? Why they associating a Lebron shoe with CTK, why didn't they use his own high school's colors? Are they running a line with colors from all the top-tier high school programs?

Anyone who knows a thing or two about High School hoops will know that Christ the King HS in Queens, NYC has been one of the most successful programs in the country for awhile. So for this HS Team, nothing could be better than being sponsored by Lebron James. For their sponsorship, Nike and Christ the King designed a new Zoom Lebron IV for the team. The design contains the school???s Gold and Maroon colors and will have both home and away versions. They are strictly for Christ the King players only.

Images not poppin up.
    Did u see the Product Placement for the LeBron IV during the Skills Challenge. Shit was so damn obvious.

• Options

Las Vegas Edition

Images not poppin up.
    Did u see the Product Placement for the LeBron IV during the Skills Challenge. Shit was so damn obvious.

Don't know why the images aren't coming up, but go to vintagekicks.com, click "flight club NY", click on "new releases", they're on the first page.

Nah, I didn't watch the Skills Challenge, it's been a long time since I've watched pro basketball.

What's that word you use? LAVA.

St8 Lava........but not for $750. i am not.

• Options

St8 Lava........but not for $750. i am not.
    $750 is tough to spend on those. They're sick though, especially with the concept attached to them and even more so if you like high school hoops. The era when Khalid Reeves and Derrick Phelps played for CTK (late 80's, maybe 90-91) was a great time in NYC high school basketball.

That pic doesn't show the "CTK" embroidered on the backstrap.

$750 is tough to spend on those. They're sick though, especially with the concept attached to them and even more so if you like high school hoops. The era when Khalid Reeves and Derrick Phelps played for CTK (late 80's, maybe 90-91) was a great time in NYC high school basketball.
    That pic doesn't show the "CTK" embroidered on the backstrap.

• those are by far the best of the bunch, followed by the fruity pebbles ..

nike should do some SVSM lebrons .. they could make that green/gold look nice

those are by far the best of the bunch, followed by the fruity pebbles ..

I agree w/ these in Green/Gold coloway being nice. But Tim Hardaway hates the Fruity Pebbles colorways.

those are by far the best of the bunch, followed by the fruity pebbles ..

I agree w/ these in Green/Gold coloway being nice. But Tim Hardaway hates the Fruity Pebbles colorways.

Yes

NO

• the white/blue lebrons are okay and the fruity pebble ones are dope! u guys need some fashion sense.

• i stand corrected. dope! too bad those will never be available to the public though.

the fruity pebble ones are dope! u guys need some fashion sense.

You can wear these when we go to liquor store. Watch the cameras, alright.

• those penny foamposites were very comfortable.

$300 and ugly comfortable?

For the record those joints retail at $200. I almost bought a pair last night.

well, i don't know what records matter most, but they still sell consistently on ebay for $240 and up, Most stores don't stock them anymore. If you can get 'em for 200 you could probably make a couple bucks.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    well, i don't know what records matter most, but they still sell consistently on ebay for $240 and up, Most stores don't stock them anymore. If you can get 'em for 200 you could probably make a couple bucks.

This doesn't seem like a worthwhile profit margin.

• Options
    Picked up the 360's today that dropped last year, that original red/gray color. Got them at Nordstrom Rack for 70 bucks, down from 160.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    But Tim Hardaway hates the Fruity Pebbles colorways.

Can't let this gem go unacknowledged.

ZING!!!!

• Picked up the 360's today that dropped last year, that original red/gray color. Got them at Nordstrom Rack for 70 bucks, down from 160.

you can find all kinds of crazy shit at the Rack. I've gotten prototype kicks, nike's that weren't out yet (that I saw many months later for sale at skate shops), all kinds of shit. You gotta wade through a massive amount of garbage though. Good place to find Timbs on the cheap as well.

• those are fresh. 'cuse fresh even. would go good with:

new glow in the darks, i think I like the all white ones better:

pys is annoyingly slow today.

new glow in the darks, i think I like the all white ones better:

I like the new ones. Spring colors for real. I already have the all-white joints.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Man... you guys like some ugly ass shoes!

• those have a target audience of 6-12 year old boys. sorta like la gear light-up sneakers. i'd wear them if i was going to play lazer tag.

i'd wear them if i was going to rob a liquor store.

So Fruity Pebbles LeBron's are for what age group?

• i'd wear them if i was going to rob a liquor store.

So Fruity Pebbles LeBron's are for what age group?

the lebron's are stylish. i can't say the same for glow-in-the-dark sneakers. my 6 year old brother would probably break some necks wearing those in the halls of his elementary school (assuming there was a power-outage), but if you are a grown man getting excited about how your sneakers will look with the lights off....you need to discover females.