Air ForceONEs-25th/Kicks

Comments

• I want these:

• i was really feeling the sneakerfreaker x lacoste version of those last year, i'm glad they're dropping some more colorways. ill shoe for sure.

• NICE!!..I havent seen those. is that silver on there, though? I would prefer grey instead..but thats just me. Where did you cop? Locker,Finish,etc???? I want/need them!

Also..what about the "cool grey" Jordan IV's that are in all the magazines now? the double page ad..left page has dudes feet/shoes and the bottom of his jeans, and the right page has a dude rocking a pretty fly Jordan all over print zip up(hoodie maybe? cant remember). Anyway. Please tell me these havent already came and gone or that they wont be general released (instead of available at "selected stores"). Yall have seen that add right? I think its in this months KING magazine and another one that I cant think of right now. Somebody drop some knowledge on those, cause I MUST FUCKING HAVE THEM! If anyone has the info or the hookup, holla!!!

*******after thinking about it..the ad I mentioned above might be for Light Grey III's and not IVs..I cant remember. I bought the mag and could scan it if need be.

1) Those purple/silver max 90s were for sale at the Niketown here so if you got one near by, check them. I believe they were $120, maybe a little less.

2) Cool Grey J IV's came out a while back and you will probably having a hard time finding a legit pair under $200 at this point. I wanted those too but couldn't find them retail anywhere and wasn't feeling like risking it on eBay cuz there were a grip of fakes of those. Pick your shoes still has them in size 8 and 10 for $250. Everybody claims they are overpriced but they are usually right on when the shoe is out of stock at retail stores. They probably won't be dropping anymore 4's at this point, as they've reissued every original colorway I can think of and then some. And again, a shitload of fakes and fake colorways too.

http://pickyourshoes.com/collectible/nike_air_jordan_4_retro_grey.htm

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I want these:

No you dont.

Las Vegas Edition

Richard Hamilton - Air Jordans

• its funny, the new lebrons look like those jason kidd sneakers from about 8 years ago, and the new Jordans look like some weak team jordan bootlegs. nike is really f*cking up lately. the only thing worth copping these days is the flight 89's that are on pickyourshoes.com.

the only thing worth copping these days is the flight 89's

In which colorway?

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    I want these:

those are a-ok in my book. i like those color combos

• the only thing worth copping these days is the flight 89's

In which colorway?

those came out a while ago and are sold out, but i do like those colors. these were just added last week i think and they have a full size run. nothing fancy, but a classic basketball shoe.

Las Vegas Edition

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I was never feeling the olive green and orange shit though.

really? I was feeling them more than all the other retro V colorways. I thought they fucked up royally on the new white/red/blk ones with the 23.

I have these and I'm feelin em

WHy? just cause it had the 23 on the side? The ones he played in had the 23 on the side thats why everybody wanted them. I think the fire red ones were hot. The undefeated colorway is cool, but you are more into the earthtone thing than i am.

I was in Niketown last night and it was surprisingly empty. Hmmmm?
    The Ads & Kicks for the AirForce25 were all over the place. I got to talkin to some of the salesmen about the remix/deluxe AF1. They told me that they want this to be embraced by the new/this generation(obviously).

The Dallas versions were alright. I have noticed alot of NBA cats rockin them.

• i saw these in yellow at Foot Action, or one of those chain stores yesterday. They look identical, no over-done safari print like the red ones that came out a month ago.

• no air bubble?

• I sat across from an older lady on the train yesterday who was rocking these, haha.

I sat across from an older lady on the train yesterday who was rocking these, haha.

Didnt I see you on Espn, picketing outside Tim Hardaway's house, wearing these?

• I sat across from an older lady on the train yesterday who was rocking these, haha.

Didnt I see you on Espn, picketing outside Tim Hardaway's house, wearing these?

Haha, ouch! That hurt my eyes and feelings. (nohomo)

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    Yall remember the og jumpmans?

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    those penny foamposites were very comfortable.

$300 and ugly comfortable?

For the record those joints retail at $200. I almost bought a pair last night.

• Options

Las Vegas Edition

I see a pair like this on vintagekicks.com for 750 right now with no photo, but they're calling it the "Christ The King" colors? Is it the same show? Why they associating a Lebron shoe with CTK, why didn't they use his own high school's colors? Are they running a line with colors from all the top-tier high school programs?

CTK lost to Rice last night by 20 or so.

I had on Huarache's (that I bought previously in this thread) the other day after coming home from the gym and busted my ass on the icy sidewalk, fell flat on my back. Then I came out in the classicgreen/charcoal '95s to throw sand and salt down for traction so no one else falls and sues me, was going fine without falling (it's gotta be the shoes) until I stepped on a piece and broke right through to four inches of water underneath. Then I slapped on the Brazil '95s that came out last year and drove to get some food, only to come home and notice nasty floormat dirt on the white heelpiece of my gaspedal foot. Not a good night for footwear.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I had on Huarache's (that I bought previously in this thread) the other day after coming home from the gym and busted my ass on the icy sidewalk, fell flat on my back. Then I came out in the classicgreen/charcoal '95s to throw sand and salt down for traction so no one else falls and sues me, was going fine without falling (it's gotta be the shoes) until I stepped on a piece and broke right through to four inches of water underneath. Then I slapped on the Brazil '95s that came out last year and drove to get some food, only to come home and notice nasty floormat dirt on the white heelpiece of my gaspedal foot. Not a good night for footwear.

You are hurting feelings in here!

Las Vegas Edition
    I see a pair like this on vintagekicks.com for 750 right now with no photo, but they're calling it the "Christ The King" colors? Is it the same show? Why they associating a Lebron shoe with CTK, why didn't they use his own high school's colors? Are they running a line with colors from all the top-tier high school programs?

I saw em on PickYourOwnShoes.com yesterday. I dont how much they were they on there. Gone Now.
    I got 'em for $162 @ NikeTown. Theyre the Las Vegas Limited Edition Lebron IV.

• you can preorder the LV lebrons from eastbay for 149

i'm not going to though

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    bring the hatt

I was never a fan of the Jordan Jumpman Line. Those remind me of these...

Air Jordan XII

bring the hatt

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    no air bubble?

nah, it still has the air bubble. DOnt know why though

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

YES. Classics right there man.

YES. Classics right there man.

Classics?

Las Vegas Edition

Anyone who knows a thing or two about High School hoops will know that Christ the King HS in Queens, NYC has been one of the most successful programs in the country for awhile. So for this HS Team, nothing could be better than being sponsored by Lebron James. For their sponsorship, Nike and Christ the King designed a new Zoom Lebron IV for the team. The design contains the school???s Gold and Maroon colors and will have both home and away versions. They are strictly for Christ the King players only.