White Rappers (VH1 Crapfest Related)

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    No--not at all.

I just had nothing else that sounded like a good end to a post.

damn it. can someone please let me put some damn words in their mouth.

• where'd you cop that New Era 59/50 Mickey Mouse throwback? slept on it when it dropped and now I can only find HK counterfeits

Haha. How can this gem of a post get overlooked!?!?!??!!

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    where'd you cop that New Era 59/50 Mickey Mouse throwback? slept on it when it dropped and now I can only find HK counterfeits

Haha. How can this gem of a post get overlooked!?!?!??!!
    was about to quote this

• I see. I'll take his word for it.

Aaron, what is up with your new reactionary white dude persona?

Are you seriously going to act like it's debatable whether or not Latino people have been exploited on TV?

I think maybe this dude is trying to say that Latino's haven't been exploited so much as just been ignored in television.

I would never say that.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I see. I'll take his word for it.

Are you seriously going to act like it's debatable whether or not Latino people have been exploited on TV?

I think maybe this dude is trying to say that Latino's haven't been exploited so much as just been ignored in television.

I would never say that.

Thats crazy. I see them on the spanish channels all the time!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I see. I'll take his word for it.

I would never say that.

fakes, all of 'em

• I see. I'll take his word for it.

I would never say that.

Those

are

all

KOREANS!

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    this show is great, lot of scientific and analysis of rapping that makes you think.
    whatever that meant.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts

JOHN BROWN SEEMS MILDLY RETARDED. For serious, dude is missing a few pieces of the puzzle.

That's so fucked up day. I can't believe you said that. I work with children that are mildly retarded and they are WAY smarter than that yutz.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts

JOHN BROWN SEEMS MILDLY RETARDED. For serious, dude is missing a few pieces of the puzzle.

That's so fucked up day. I can't believe you said that. I work with children that are mildly retarded and they are WAY smarter than that yutz.

Ditto.

But seriously, this show was everything I had hoped it would be and MORE!

did anyone else peep the huge CYCLE piece in the crib? Product placement!

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Ha! That was in no way meant as anything disrespectful to my disabled brethren. That dude just seemed...how do you say...slow?

HALLELUJAH HOLLA BACK ITS THE KING OF THE WACK!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

JOHN BROWN HALLELUJAH HOLLA BACK ITS THE KING OF THE WACK!

• JOHN BROWN SEEMS MILDLY RETARDED. For serious, dude is missing a few pieces of the puzzle.

Ha! That was in no way meant as anything disrespectful to my disabled brethren. That dude just seemed...how do you say...slow?

HALLELUJAH HOLLA BACK ITS THE KING OF THE WACK!

That dude is from DAVIS CALIFORNIA[/b]. Seriously it's a college town that is pretty much dead during the summer/school breaks. I spent a lot of time there visiting an ex-girlfriend...trust me.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    as far as reality tv goes, this show is actually pretty good.

as for...

i thought he was a plant to make fun of jeezy some of the current rap artists that serch doesn't feel is keeping it reall

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    as far as reality tv goes, this show is actually pretty good.

Lots of fun.

• Still no download/streaming links for the first episode? I'm fiending!

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    That dude is from DAVIS CALIFORNIA[/b]. Seriously it's a college town that is pretty much dead during the summer/school breaks. I spent a lot of time there visiting an ex-girlfriend...trust me.

I'm from Davis too but I never met John Brown--he's 5 years younger than me. I'm gonna have my little brother check his yearbooks and see if this guy is in them.

I gotta say though, I love my home town. It's a good place to grow up: good schools and safe streets. It's unfortunate that John Brown can't seem to correctly represent anywhere/anything all that accurately. I don't believe he's from anywhere. He appears to be nothing more than a confused media manifestation ("entity"--lol) that speaks in poorly assembled cliches and soundbites. Please don't let yutzez like this one misrepresent Davis.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=68841864

• all due respect but I don't think John Brown is giving Davis any worse rep than it already has

"Cow Town"

• chick from the uk is

That's my old room-mate from Brooklyn.

More pics needed..

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    all due respect but I don't think John Brown is giving Davis any worse rep than it already has

"Cow Town"
    Hater.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    i like when they ended up on flash's door step, trying to wrap in his presence. i know his default face is like he's smelling dog shit, but he looked thoroughly disgusted[/b]. awesome.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    i like when they ended up on flash's door step, trying to wrap in his presence. i know his default face is like he's smelling dog shit, but he looked thoroughly disgusted[/b]. awesome.

Hahaha, yeah, that shit was classic. Some of the looks he was shooting 'em were like, "Are they fucking serious? Am I being punk'd right now or something?"

• all due respect but I don't think John Brown is giving Davis any worse rep than it already has

"Cow Town"

DOG! DON'T YOU KNOW SHADOW IS FROM THERE!!!??!?!

Yo GNAT:

Do they still have that Chinese restaurant called the "The Great Wall Of China"?. They had a great vegetarian chinese buffet there.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    all due respect but I don't think John Brown is giving Davis any worse rep than it already has

"Cow Town"

Yo GNAT:

Do they still have that Chinese restaurant called the "The Great Wall Of China"?. They had a great vegetarian chinese buffet there.

My understanding is that it still is there, but I haven't frequented it in a minute. Mostly when I go back I just seek my folks. Shadow gives Davis street cred though. For real though. Word. Hallaleujah Holla Back. Now shoot me.

"Cow Town"

Yo GNAT:

they had a vegetarian chinese non-buffet spot called great wall across from the safeway in oakland/berkeley. i always had to convince my friends to try it out, but every time the non-beef mongolian beef was a knock out winner. wonder if its the same place.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    i've never seen this show and i can't find it on my listings. when is it on?

is this Persia?
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...D7609B777803959

she was all over sage francis' blog comments a few months ago when he wrote an ass-hurt open letter to serch about how upset this show made him. unsurprisingly, serch never responded to that open letter.

too early prediction:

in the brief footage of the goofy, diamond toothed dude from atlanta, he looked like he has the competition on lock

• anyone got an active torrent on this?