White Rappers (VH1 Crapfest Related)

Comments

• i'm gonna call it right now, persia gets knocked out and then signs a deal elsewhere[/b]

• damn gee there's a dildo comin out of her head!!

Not to mention that suspicious shadow comin out of her skirt/crotch!

all the little dudes on this board would still say " "

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    the real question is, whose ja rule cd is that?

• aahhhrrggg... i tried (20 minutes or so). what is this show really out to prove? that "the white rapper" is inherently ridiculous???*

(*according to search n' paul's standards anyway...)

and yeah, brit girl is which i'm sure is more than half the reason she's on...

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    what is this show really out to prove?

Probably more that EVERY white guy thinks he can rap.

It's almost incredible how tiny a percentage actually can.

Well, maybe not incredible.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    These people are white trash. Why do they have a show--too stupid to realize they're being exploited?

Welcome to our world.

My only complaint is that I wanted to hear more from Prince Paul.

• Weren't these people in a cell phone commercial?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Yikes. There were some cringe worthy moments no doubt.

JOHN BROWN SEEMS MILDLY RETARDED. For serious, dude is missing a few pieces of the puzzle.

All in all an entertaining watch. Mao and co. always come correct with the balance of comedy and that rill schitt.
    The "Step Off" roach was

• suits need to give ego trip thier own channel.

true. The ego trip humor is the only thing really saving this. That and the fact that Serch yelled at the kid and the "Step Off" reverbed out. Powerful. Ha ha.

this was just added on today's labcabin update.

• anyone have any youtube or download links for the first episode? I gotta see this but no luck in Tokyo

• That cockroach at the end was killing me. One of the best moments on VH-1 (I think I know my next halloween costume)

but yo Search was heated, which shows that this is indeed more than just a chance to clown on white-folks (Any chance is good for me though ....I KEED I KEED). It seems like he actually wants to find a white rapper to pass the mayonaise sandwhich...err umm...torch to.

So how many white dudes are ass-hurt after watching this?

and we need Mao to chime in on this thread....

• This show is dope. I laughed my ass off last night.

Dudes sound MEGA sensitive in this thread though!

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

hi welcome to soulstrut.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    I can't wait for this shit, but DAMN DVR didn't record!

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    Seeing Serch get angry is probably the funniest part.

agreed. that dude at the end had him all vexed...haha

YOU AIN'T MY DAD!!!!

this show sucks....and i will likely watch every episode.

• this show was wayyy better than i had expected.

despite the fact that all the contestants seem to fit the "too fly for a white guy" stereotype, Serch makes the whole concept seem legitimate and the tasks they had to do were entertaining without being frivolous.

the Roach was hilarious, so was the eminem kid getting by Serch, but the highlight was definitely when Jon Brown got into it with the fat chick and the other dude ran over to defend her and fell on his ass.

my pick is the dude with the hairlip.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Where are all the cool white rappers like meeeeee!?

• where'd you cop that New Era 59/50 Mickey Mouse throwback? slept on it when it dropped and now I can only find HK counterfeits

• JOHN BROWN SEEMS MILDLY RETARDED. For serious, dude is missing a few pieces of the puzzle.

That's what Mrs. Hogg* was saying, too, but I think he just has a lazy eye. And is really, really dumb.

Let me reiterate: everything he says is so perfectly idiotic that it is almost impossible to reply.

"Hallelujah holler back!"

*She also said that something about Dasit reminded her of a certain SoulStrutter with an impressive fauxcabulary.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    i haven't seen this show but speaking of white rappers, should i go see RA the Rugged Man next week

i haven't seen this show but speaking of white rappers, should i go see RA the Rugged Man next week

So excited about the prospect that you forgot to employ proper punctuation marks?

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

So excited about the prospect that you forgot to employ proper punctuation marks?
    i haven't seen this show, but, speaking of white rappers, should i go see RA the Rugged Man next week?!?!?!?!?!?!

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    anyone got an active torrent on this?

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    c'mon otto - you know you watched it and you know you loved it!
    you should come watch it next week at jenny d's house - all the big quarters dudes were over there watching.

i would have checked it if i had made it home. not sure that "loved it" would have been the end result though. instead i: gym, beer, tappas, hip hop dj superbrush, jack rocks, franz diego on the train home, i-self conversation about the 187 on the block, gunshots fired during said conversation, then home to watch m*a*s*h and fade into tuesday. maybe next week. sounds like it was entertaining though. serch still have 3rd bass shaved in his head?

• These people are white trash. Why do they have a show--too stupid to realize they're being exploited?

Welcome to our world.

What does this mean?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    These people are white trash. Why do they have a show--too stupid to realize they're being exploited?

Welcome to our world.

What does this mean?

Young Phonics is Latino and i think he's saying that his people have been exploited on TV for years.

• I see. I'll take his word for it.

I see. I'll take his word for it.

Aaron, what is up with your new reactionary white dude persona?

Are you seriously going to act like it's debatable whether or not Latino people have been exploited on TV?

• No--not at all.

I just had nothing else that sounded like a good end to a post.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I see. I'll take his word for it.

Aaron, what is up with your new reactionary white dude persona?

Are you seriously going to act like it's debatable whether or not Latino people have been exploited on TV?

I think maybe this dude is trying to say that Latino's haven't been exploited so much as just been ignored in television.

It's almost like once Ricky Ricardo went off the air an entire people expired from the small screen and then 20 some odd years later Freddy Prinze emerged.

A former professor of mine, Nancy De La Santos, made a documentary called the Bronze screen that spoke a bit about the absence of latin folks on television. Its worth checking out just for the perspectives given.