How many y’all folls seen a UFO?

2»

Comments

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Now yall are starting to freak me out

Keep it coming

Never seen anything unexplainable in my life

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    See? Its crazy how many people have fucking seen em!!!! Almost everybody! Im kinda mad I havent had a sighting. I might plan a trip out to new mexico.

Archaic seems to be on some pretty advance shit too. Where you get your information from?

The 12th planet is also tight. I like william cooper stuff.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Man I seen a few things over the years. One night I was coming home from deejaying and it was like 4 in the morning and the whole sky lite up like broad day light man! No joke, I heard a crazy loud sound like a huge explosion and the whole sky, city and everything lite up for about 2 seconds then complete darkness again. Well, this was on the news the next day and something had fell from space and when hit the ozone I guess it was so powerfull it exploded which was the sound and burnt up which was the light. It was real ill though, I swear it was a missle from the enemy. I seen some some other ill stuff too.

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    I can recall a couple times thinking i had seen a UFO, but they must have been pretty insignificant, wishy washy shit cuz i cant remember any details. I remember onbe time though seing crazy ass multi colored clouds drifint alongin the sky, very bright and neon like, for like 15. mins. Supposedly was missle testing. i think it probabaly was just that.

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    ...My other close encounter was as a 15 year old walking home at about 10 pm from my job at K-Mart. I'm hiking along this deserted stretch of roadway and just happen to look up into the night sky and see what looks like a fireball flash across the sky and vanish, like it jumped behind a cloud or something! What the hell was that, a meteor shower or some shit??? I have no idea. Of course once again no one else is around to corroborate my story.

That was probably a shooting star getting burned up on its way into earths atmosphere... the same thing happened to me in West Philly... I happened to look up and something streaked across the sky and kinda broke apart... I have probably seen maybe twenty shooting stars as I when I lived in West Philly in an apartment building, I used to like to go on the roof with a spliff and contemplate whatever was on my mind... watching the sun set on a clear day is pretty amazing too.

I had a much weirder experience that sort of parallels some people abduction experience but I believe it to be more of a religious experience so I'll spare yall that... but it happened while I was awake.

What about the experience when you wake up but cannot move... sleep paralysis... I've had that a million times but not in a long time...

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    What about the experience when you wake up but cannot move... sleep paralysis... I've had that a million times but not in a long time...

I HATE that....that has to be the scariest shit EVER!!! ugh, gives me the chills just thinking about it.

I HATE that....that has to be the scariest shit EVER!!! ugh, gives me the chills just thinking about it.

wow, that sounds freaky. never happened to me.

...My other close encounter was as a 15 year old walking home at about 10 pm from my job at K-Mart. I'm hiking along this deserted stretch of roadway and just happen to look up into the night sky and see what looks like a fireball flash across the sky and vanish, like it jumped behind a cloud or something! What the hell was that, a meteor shower or some shit??? I have no idea. Of course once again no one else is around to corroborate my story.

That was probably a shooting star getting burned up on its way into earths atmosphere... the same thing happened to me in West Philly... I happened to look up and something streaked across the sky and kinda broke apart... I have probably seen maybe twenty shooting stars as I when I lived in West Philly in an apartment building, I used to like to go on the roof with a spliff and contemplate whatever was on my mind... watching the sun set on a clear day is pretty amazing too.

I had a much weirder experience that sort of parallels some people abduction experience but I believe it to be more of a religious experience so I'll spare yall that... but it happened while I was awake.

wait a minute, you were abducted by jesus? Was he an alien? That would explain alot.

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts

The crazy thing is that you can hear the room and see whatever you happen to be facing... one time, this happened to my wife while I was awake watching TV next to her... when she finally broke out of it, she told me she was trying to call my name but could not get it out... but I was awake and could confirm that there was no demon sitting on her chest!...

One time I had that feeling but I happened to be facing the wall so I could not see what felt like something holding me... it felt like something was placing me back in the bed, I could feel hands around my side and I could hear the bedsprings pop as my weight was placed on the bed... now my brother was in the room too but he was like 10 at the time... a few minutes later, I was able to move and ofcourse there was nothing behind me... creeeeeeepy... I got a million of these stories... my grandma told me that she feels like something would be humping on her or like she could hear something slithering on the floor like a snake...

• oxnardcoreoxnardcore 141 Posts

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

This happens to me about once a week. I can basically just chatter my teeth and barely move my feet, but that's about it. I want so badly for my wife to like shake the shit out of me when this happens, but she either doesn't notice or she's asleep too.

The shit is fucking torture!

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Yeah i've felt that feeling of being awake but not being able to move.Have any of you woken up suddenly and felt a tingling feeling along the side of your face,like you were just slapped we describe it as "Duppy box yu"(ghost slappin you).This may not be paranormal but the sensation of a cockroach crawling on your face leaves a weird lingering tingling feeling also.No ufo sighting by me thankfully, i'll a make sure to stay away from the book meatyorge noted though.

• slushslush 691 Posts

The shit is fucking torture!

seeeeeeen
    i stop breathing as well during paralysis. that old apnea shit

sorry to derail, this thread rules

I BELIEVE.[/b]

• To bring it back to UFO's for a second...

Does everyone know about the Disclosure Project? THis is a group that is lobying to get congressional hearings on UFO information that is being kept secret. They have gatherd an impressive array of ex-military and defense contractors tell their story, and vow that they are willing to tell the same story under oath if subpoenaed before congress. Thing is, these people are not like private first class and shit, they are mostly of high rank.

Go there and watch the video of the press conference they had at the Washington Press Club.

Also, everyone remember the UFO videos that the Mexican government released after it's Air Force pilots encountered them. That was some strong fruckin' evidence right there too...

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    so nobody has seen green lights? it seems everyone has seen red and yellow lights.

my sightings were both green lights.

the first time i was driving cross country with 2 of my friends, one was asleep in the back, the other riding shotgun and awake. all of the sudden we both notice a green ball in the sky about 20 miles away(we were in kansas, so you can see that far). i say to him, "you see that?" he says yeah, and before we can say "i wonder what that is?" it darts off sideways and an unbelievable speed.

second time was similar. i was driving home from work one night and out of the corner of my eye i see a green ball, which as soon as i look at it darts off. that one might have just been me being high, but the first time was official, and there were 2 of us who saw it.

a buddy of mine told me about his aunt, who was driving home from work one night and her car just died while driving. it was close to midnight when this happened. she got out of the car, walked around it, got back in, and it started fine. thinking that was weird, she drove on home. when she got there, she arrived to her husband who had been worried sick waiting for her to show up. it was 6 in the morning. it was only a 15 minute drive home. somehow, in the walk around the car, she lost about 6 hours of her life.

abduction? i think so.

whats up with anal probes anyway?

• GambleGamble 844 Posts

abduction? i think so.

Yah either that or its a bullshit story she made up to account for the time she was being analy probed... . by her husbands best friend .

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    analy probed... . by her husbands best friend .

ha, didnt think about that.

• ZekeZeke 221 Posts
    I grew up about a half-mile from a man-made lake called Woodcock Lake (no joke) that was created in the 70's I believe when they placed a mile long, 200 foot-high dam and blocked off a stream. From as early as I can remember I saw all kinds of weird flying objects. The clearest memory I have (I haven't lived there in close almost 11 years) was when I was about 10 years old and a friend and I were camping out in my backyard. We could see the top probably 50 feet of the dam and at the same time my friend and I saw a large red light move over the top of the dam and sit for what I would guess was about 20 seconds. It was by far the largest light source, with the exception of the sun, I have ever seen. It zipped up very high in the sky in small circular motions and then disappeared.

I've had some very odd sleep paralysis and out-of-body experiences as well. Recent reading I've done makes me believe that it's a very big possibility that a lot of reported sightings and abductions are caused by chemical releases (DMT) in the brain, more specifically, the pineal gland. The fact that they most often happen at night, which is when our pineal gland is most commonly active kind of supports that idea. The circadian rhythm has a lot to do with night-time chemical release. Chemicals that definitely have the ability to completely alter one's sense of reality.

I'm a believer for sure, just an interesting side note.

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    The fact that they most often happen at night, which is when our pineal gland is most commonly active kind of supports that idea.

Well, i dont think a red/yellow/green light would be as easy to sdee in broad daylight...

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    My firend saw those ones over Pheonix a few years back.

2 friends and I were in the mountains about 60 miles NW of Santa Fe and saw a UFO. We were just stiing there looking at the stars completley sober. Some crazy oblong wobbly light flew right in front of us and it was making a very unearthly sound. We all grew up around military bases and airports so we new if was a UFO for shure, cuz it was like nothing we'd ever seen or heard.

Girl and I went campling is a very deserted are of the Cascades. When were comming around a bend and heard a very ungodly roar/screach. We full expected to come around the corner and see a big piece of machinery dragging a big tree or something. Get aroujnd the bend and there is nothing. Hadn't seen anyone all day and didn't see anyone for the 3 days we were their. She insisted is was a Sasquach and that she had heard it once before. Under the circumstances I wasn't about to argure. The road had been washed out to that area for a while and it was the begining of campling season so I just don't think anyone had been there for a long time. Another time were I feel like I'm pretty familiar with animal calls etc and it was just like nothing I've ever heard.

Had a buddy who's mom was a sheriff and they had plenty of stories cuz they were always driving around the counrty in the middle of nowhere so plenty of open sky to see UFO's. Nothing convinces you like a law officer explainly in great detail something that can't be accounted for.

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    a law officer explainly in great detail something that can't be accounted for.

• My friend and I saw something flying over Ellington Air Force Base in Houston back when we were in high school that pretty much blew us back.

But I'm kinda bored of UFO's.

What I'm more interested in is the Agharta network...Shambhala. Based on the hallow Earth theory there are just as many creatures (gnomes, reptiltians, etc.) living beneath the surface of this planet as there are above it. That's why certain access points are so coveted by Freemasons who make it their rule to build on such sites. Read once that Harry Truman was taken to meet the "king of the world" by way of Mount Shasta in California.

Read on:

Mount Shasta, California, USA

The Agharthean city of Telos allegedly exists within and beneath this mountain.
    Hopi legends say that this mountain is one of the thirteen homes of the Lizard People, Reptoids.
    Native American Indian tribes of California claim that Mount Shasta is the inner-mountain dwelling place of an invisible race of men.
    Still more accounts describe the mountain as an inlet to the ancient Lemurian world and that the Lemurian survivors still live today in the tunnels of dead volcanoes.
    Some suggest that it is a meeting place for the Lothinian Brotherhood, who use a stange force , vis mortuus, to carve caverns out of solid rock, which sounds very similar to the equipment used at Dulce, New Mexico.
    In 1904, J.C. Brown, an explorer for a British mining company, reported that he had discovered a caved in hollow in the side of the mountain complete with one skeleton and hieroglyphic writings on the walls. Brown later quit his job and settled in Stockton, where he lived out his life selling gold trinkets that he claimed to have in the Mt. Shasta cave.
    In 1934, Abraham Mansfield said he encountered a tribe of Lemurians, who had dug tunnels connecting Mount Shasta and the Bluff Creek area.
    A man from San Jose, while hiking on the southern slope, in 1972, came across what he described as "a reptilian humanoid."
    Other visitors to the mountain have
    reported seeing various sub-human cultures including dwarfs, big-foot or yeti type creatures and giants dressed in white robes.
    On August 16, 1987, believing the mountain to be one of the seven major planetary chakras of spiriutual ???tuning forks???, thousands came together as part of an international "Harmonic Convergence," designed to bring peace to the whole world.

You guys have been coming with it on conspiracy shit lately. I'd like a link to the site that article is from, it seems well informed. B Sides, check out the newest Icke book Beyond the Time Loop. He talks about taking ayahuasca and astral traveling along with pretty up to date rundowns of everything. Good stuff.

Some Links:

good metaphysical site:
    http://fusionanomaly.net/TechNode.html

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars in its entirety, not the abridged Behold a Pale Horse version:
    http://land.netonecom.net/tlp/ref/sw4qw/index.shtml

13 Illuminati Bloodlines:
    http://land.netonecom.net/tlp/ref/sw4qw/index.shtml

History of Secret Human Experimentation:
    http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/history-of-human-experimentation.htm