what nikes should i cop pt.2

1235»

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I'm gonna go kick digging in SF today. Where's the spot?

In SF - I dont know?

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

Huff

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Huff

You might try Shoe Biz and True on Upper Haight, too.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

Huff

Someone said Huff. My phone is broken and I need to go get a car, but could someone please contact them and tell them I will be in today.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts

for adidas you can also try Harputs. Also Nort/Recon, then swing by little italy afterwards.

here is a thorough list on yelp.

http://www.yelp.com/list_details?list_id=BdlMRAy0d8kR9-p1E5hTqQ&userid=byivGN6Jvl4M6E6nXvVg4Q

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

for adidas you can also try Harputs. Also Nort/Recon, then swing by little italy afterwards.

here is a thorough list on yelp.

http://www.yelp.com/list_details?list_id=BdlMRAy0d8kR9-p1E5hTqQ&userid=byivGN6Jvl4M6E6nXvVg4Q

Yeah I know Harputs but I'm trying to stay focused on Nike.

• if you make it out to the eastbay, you should peep FRESH. on bowditch off of durant (where funky riddms used to be) berkeley. they dont have a nike acct. but other shiz is on point. jb classics, reebok, alife...
    sofreshkicks.com

...and then you can also visit b-side... thank you by the way for the copy of the love breaks. cd.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I'll be in the East Bay, I'm staying in Albany. I'll roll by this place you say. Maybe tomorrow.

• DWGDWG 334 Posts
    These are kinda cool if you got crazy obscene amounts to spend. I remember when they did the auction for them on UNDFTD's website last year. The Eminem blue ones were interesting too...

Air Max 1 Hyperstrike/unreleased samples... kaboom!

I'm biased, but I like our Crooked Tongues adicolor shoes (changeable tongues/laces) we did...

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    These are kinda cool if you got crazy obscene amounts to spend. I remember when they did the auction for them on UNDFTD's website last year. The Eminem blue ones were interesting too...

They made a reissue of these recently i believe, but they chromed the little web looking thing for the laces and it looks dumb:

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

They made a reissue of these recently i believe, but they chromed the little web looking thing for the laces and it looks dumb:

those are a re-issue of a re-issue. i had those white chrome jordans in the summer of 2000.

there is also something really strange about a bunch of dudes taking a group picture of their feet.

• DWGDWG 334 Posts
    there is also something really strange about a bunch of dudes taking a group picture of their feet.

That particular shot was work-related (promo feature in next issue of Sneaker Freaker), but yeah... it IS pretty weird.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Alien,

If you're still in SF - then yeah, go to Huf's. The spot on Hayes by Octavia is easier to get to by car (parking-wise). They got the Nike shit on lock in S.F.

You gonna stop by Groove Merchant on Friday? If so - let the strutters know.

Invisable Woman
    Mr.Fantastic
    The Thing

Where is the Human Torch's kix? [/b]

BTW,

• wyzewayzwyzewayz 303 Posts
    I'm not sure the mack, but it would be nice to get my finn savery record that you were gonna send last winter

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

damn thats' that back 2 the future 2 shit! nice one.