what nikes should i cop pt.2

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Lotta dudes really need to step they show game up real heavy like.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Man I don't know whats going on but I don't like these garish patterned shoes at all.

I guess u cant rock them inside out.

If your sneaker choices match your musical ones, we all better duck.
    At least my favorite CDs and sneakers weren't hot 15 years ago.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

John McEnroe's?????Right???

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

YES NYAH

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts

Bump

Man I don't know whats going on but I don't like these garish patterned shoes at all.
    I guess u cant rock them inside out.

If your sneaker choices match your musical ones, we all better duck.
    At least my favorite CDs and sneakers weren't hot 15 years ago.

Nah, some of my favorite cd and sneakers will always remain hot. U wouldnt know that because your meaning of classic equals the expiration date of a celery stick.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Just because your city's best rapper right now is named 'papoose' doesn't mean you have to listen to Tribe on loop.

Just because your city's best rapper right now is named 'papoose' doesn't mean you have to listen to Tribe on loop.

• UMADUMAD 187 Posts

Everyone, please just stop.

No doubt.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I meant to type SHOE but it came out SHOW but that works just as well. Yo Zvi.

• I'm a big dunk fan and I recently got me a nice denim pair
    http://side-b.blogzine.jp/kazz/images/dunkpro_sb_denim_thumb.jpg

keep in mind i'm not old, so I can pull these off fairly well, although they look awful when worn with most jeans, so that limits my wearing opportunities.
    http://www.pickyourshoes.com/images/shoes/dunk_lo_euro_wash_5.jpg
    I also just ordered these a few days ago

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

No doubt.

Haha, yeah... actually they are THESE

which are different and (IMO) nicer. My philosophy is that one always needs at least one pair of hightop basketball jawns which are "NEW" and not retro looking. These look better in the physical than on the page, and they look pretty good on my feet. They're no Jordan Vs but they'll do for now. Plus they were free[/b] so fuck it.

By the way, I didn't pay for any of the shoes I listed on this thread.

• loudwizardloudwizard 358 Posts
    y'all are all lucky motherfuckers.
    it's hard to be a sneakerhead when
    you wear a size 15.

• UMADUMAD 187 Posts
    I meant to type SHOE but it came out SHOW but that works just as well. Yo Zvi.

Cosmo!

By the way, those denim dunks are fucking atrocious.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I'm rockin these.

• By the way, those denim dunks are fucking atrocious.

Haha, yeah... actually they are these http://www.geocities.com/FashionAvenue/1495/eltonjohn.gif

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Lotta dudes really need to get off Nike's nuts.

• Nike's nuts fo life!

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    By the way, those denim dunks are fucking atrocious.

i don't know. i like them.

these too.

but my all time favorite nike i've ever had has to be

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts

For skateboarding.

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    Just picked these up

• PSellersPSellers 157 Posts
    think killa cam will be sporting these?

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

I really don't think I'm behind the times, but these are the most fruitastic effeminate looking shoes I've seen for dudes in a minute. They look like they need flashing lights on the bottom or need to be worn by girls from Sweet Valley High.
    PS I don't like O's exhibited choices either. Sweendizzle's were cool though, as well as the BATMON's Stan's, and to a lesser extent, the hipster Natebizzle choices.

Don't think these were made with the Albany dude in mind. Everybody needs at least one pair of loud shoes in the mix. These are it. Since when is neon effeminate? What are you scared of?

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

I really don't think I'm behind the times, but these are the most fruitastic effeminate looking shoes I've seen for dudes in a minute. They look like they need flashing lights on the bottom or need to be worn by girls from Sweet Valley High.
    PS I don't like O's exhibited choices either. Sweendizzle's were cool though, as well as the BATMON's Stan's, and to a lesser extent, the hipster Natebizzle choices.

Don't think these were made with the Albany dude in mind. Everybody needs at least one pair of loud shoes in the mix. These are it. Since when is neon effeminate? What are you scared of?

good luck finding these for under $400-$500. they were released about a year ago in very limited numbers and retailed for over $200. i like them but unless you wear them with shorts, your jeans are gonna cover most of the "fruitastic" parts.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

good luck finding these for under $400-$500. they were released about a year ago in very limited numbers and retailed for over $200. i like them but unless you wear them with shorts, your jeans are gonna cover most of the "fruitastic" parts.

Free shoes = my shoes.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Those shoes look like the saved by the bell theme song.

• Options

I like these, Court Forces are comfortable but they get a little silly with the colors sometimes. I have the Stussy Yellow's and the HTM Alaska Blues, but missed out on one of the World Cup edition colorways that I wanted.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    If anyone has a pair of '89 Air Pegasus or '90 Air Structure in size 9.5 lemme know.

• Sheeds