what nikes should i cop pt.2

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Don't think these were made with the Albany dude in mind.

What does this mean exactly?

Everybody needs at least one pair of loud shoes in the mix. These are it. Since when is neon effeminate? What are you scared of?

These shoes are a pink catastrophe. Little girls playing light as a feather, stiff as a board Friday Night slumber party action shoe. I like loud shoes, and I would even consider having pink on my shoe if done tastefully, but these make me laugh. Maybe I just don't understand.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Sheeds

Cats are runnin the Blue Low one's to the ground in my hood. The colors match the PR/DR flag.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

Everybody needs at least one pair of loud shoes in the mix. These are it. Since when is neon effeminate? What are you scared of?

These shoes are a pink catastrophe. Little girls playing light as a feather, stiff as a board Friday Night slumber party action shoe. I like loud shoes, and I would even consider having pink on my shoe if done tastefully, but these make me laugh. Maybe I just don't understand.

AK! Stop aligning girly shit with bad taste! That Miss Piggy catastrophe is a hard enough battle to fight.

Has there been any scientific research done on this? The better a community's taste in music, the worse their taste in sneakers?

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

I'm comfortable with my masculinity.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Anyone wanna buy my AIR ZOOM FC HOMAREAL LIGHT BONES? Fresh out the box, size US 12. Not sure what I was thinking when I purchased these jawns...

I was assuming this discussion was headed toward homophobia, which can be bandied about all day, but is not true. I just think they're wack and wanted to clear up the quote because I didn't want it to become some Albany Haterade/condescension, which I didn't think it was, but could've been as stated. They look like little girl sneakers. Who cares, I was spouting off at the mouth for fun. If they're yours, rock em proud.
    Peace balleurs
    T.N.

I was assuming this discussion was headed toward homophobia, which can be bandied about all day, but is not true. I just think they're wack and wanted to clear up the quote because I didn't want it to become some Albany Haterade/condescension, which I didn't think it was, but could've been as stated. They look like little girl sneakers. Who cares, I was spouting off at the mouth for fun. If they're yours, rock em proud.
    Peace balleurs
    T.N.

Are you calling me gay?

HA! No, I was just saying, if you like them, who cares. Who am I.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Does anyone else have the problem of going to mad shoe spots and not finding shit; and then just minting-up on the same kicks?

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Does anyone else have the problem of going to mad shoe record spots and not finding shit; and then just minting-up on the same kicks albums?

How's that for perspective?

• If anyone has a pair of '89 Air Pegasus or '90 Air Structure in size 9.5 lemme know.

lol fuck those structurs are expensive deadstock. plus ds nikes have shitty glue and are good for about 6 days before they blow up like some xj-900s.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    Does anyone else have the problem of going to mad shoe spots and not finding shit; and then just minting-up on the same kicks?

this has pretty much been me for the last couple of years. everything is real moon booty right now. fools come on the ball court at work wearing some hideous foot wear.

and how many of these posts have you seen?

"yo man. you see the new limited edition customizable nike air jump slam dunk round the back alley oop 94's?!" and then the jpg is on some

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Good eye, big brother. Consider them off the list.

• TSGTSG 274 Posts

Invisable Woman
    Mr.Fantastic
    The Thing

Where is the Human Torch's kix?

the invisible woman joints are not bad in person but they were dumb limited and hard to get so i'm not payin 2 bills for dem.

i also heard they fog up if you have "hot feet."

what about a powerman and/or ironfist pair?

• ja_bruceja_bruce 295 Posts
    I haven't bought a pair of Nikes in ages but I want to buy some again for the summer, I'm feelin these two pairs right now
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    i've never worn nikes in my life. boston dudes always wore adidas.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    I got these the other week in Japan;

I'm thinkin' of coppin' these too;

• wooshiewooshie 490 Posts
    I'll suck a big sweaty(shop) nike dick anyday.

'90 Air Structure's are real nice. I hated the De La soul Sb's. I love the new la coste

The shoe game is crazy now, everyone's getting all the shoes before they even come out and you can't just rock up at an opening and expect to get a pair of shoes anymore, they're all going off to limited places and distributed before you even know they're going out, the internet has done the same good and bad things to the shoe game it has to the record game.

I'd rather spend my money collecting records as they are much only seem to gain in value rather than lose it and they tend to do a lot more.

• BlackmarksBlackmarks 155 Posts
    I haven't bought a pair of Nikes in ages but I want to buy some again for the summer, I'm feelin these two pairs right now

i almost got these the other day, they look so dope in person, that pic doesnt really do them justice.

• snicka_gsnicka_g Hong Kong 276 Posts
    These are my faves, the LTDs

Gotta love the classic colors

I was sick of always buying Nikes so when I saw these I had to buy them, Jason Lee Etnies (check the 45 adaptor that comes with the show and the 45 adaptor detail!)

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    A good look?

(credit: Hsulu)

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    another thing I hate is wearing the wrong kind of pants when you end up shoe shopping. certain shoes can like either retarded or perfect with the right pants and I always feel "man I could of find the perfect joint if I had a different pair of pantoles on"

WORK IT GIRLFRIEND

• Gotta love the classic colors

Those are the last pair of Nikes I bought...it's always been my favorite colorway in that shoe.

p.s.
    I need to find someone to trade records to for shoes

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts

I've been checkin these 4 a minute. Gotta freak them w/ the right gear.

these are the nices shoes i've seen in this thread...well what i like at least...site says its sold out

batmon, i checked the site u linked...i dont think these are available anywhere anymore...also checked some stores in toronto, they said the canadian distribution ain't having that...i've seen the other models though...i seriously am enticed by these shoes

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    I haven't bought any since 2003 so these are some of my favs from a few yrs back

wildwoods

dude! i have these shoes! theyre my ninja shoes cuz theyre really quiet and stuff. i think i bought them in 2003 too! except mine look beat to shit.

question: how do folks keep their shoes looking so crispy? my shit always looks busted after about a week or 2.

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts

question: how do folks keep their shoes looking so crispy? my shit always looks busted after about a week or 2.

rotation dude... gotta rotate and let shoes rest/ventilate... and if you got faves, buy 2 pairs.

-rich

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    Anybody know where to get these in the US? Nike Mad Jibe

Anybody know where to get these in the US? Nike Mad Jibe

Another recent cop. Been running the black/white ones on the boat. Not sure how to offically get them though. Charge it to the game.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

batmon, i checked the site u linked...i dont think these are available anywhere anymore...also checked some stores in toronto, they said the canadian distribution ain't having that...i've seen the other models though...i seriously am enticed by these shoes.

I think BARNEY'S might sell 'em. Or try Ebay. Or try emailing them yourself. Kick-Diggin'

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I'm gonna go kick digging in SF today. Where's the spot?