what nikes should i cop pt.2

Comments

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    the last casual nike shoe i bought was:

i'm looking at these for my next shoe:

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts

I really don't think I'm behind the times, but these are the most fruitastic effeminate looking shoes I've seen for dudes in a minute. They look like they need flashing lights on the bottom or need to be worn by girls from Sweet Valley High.
    PS I don't like O's exhibited choices either. Sweendizzle's were cool though, as well as the BATMON's Stan's, and to a lesser extent, the hipster Natebizzle choices.

• sergserg 682 Posts

I really don't think I'm behind the times, but these are the most fruitastic effeminate looking shoes I've seen for dudes in a minute. They look like they need flashing lights on the bottom or need to be worn by girls from Sweet Valley High.
    PS I don't like O's exhibited choices either. Sweendizzle's were cool though, as well as the BATMON's Stan's, and to a lesser extent, the hipster Natebizzle choices.

I agree, those shoes look like they should have come out of a cereal box

• ShingalingShingaling 877 Posts

Punky Brewster called. She wants her hi-tops back.

• djJazzOnedjJazzOne 302 Posts
    I quit rocking Nike after all the sweatshop stuff came out. That is just me.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    These are what i've got

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

What do you rock then?

The vast majority of clothing companies use sweatshops.

• Options

What do you rock then?

The vast majority of clothing companies use sweatshops.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    sup Big Sween!

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    You walk around on little girls?! Sick.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    so i copped the navy blue and white air max 90's

and some pink and beige dunks

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    These just jumped out at me when I saw them in an ad:

But then I found out they're "Staten Island" models... so what's the word?? Can a dude from Toronto rock these??

• I just bought these:

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I juts got these ane they're very nice. I also just got these

and these

I think I'm gonna go cop a pair of the 180 high colorways today.

I also got the De La Souls highs in the mail.

Lets stay focused on Nike for now.

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

brought these 2 years ago and havnt worn them more than 2 times, look great on the shelf, silly on my feet:

picked these bad boys up years ago in a 2nd hand shop for 10 aussie dollars, never worn them as i would look even siller:

these puppies cost me 50 euros and are more my style:

was given these last week... apparently they were destined for some artist to paint them a la adicolor, well since i cant draw they will be staying white. Gravis... a bit stan smith/chuck taylor but they are very comfortable and get my seal of approval.

sorry about the large images, imageshack wont resize...

what nikes should you cop? dunno, dont wear nikes.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Invisable Woman
    Mr.Fantastic
    The Thing

Where is the Human Torch's kix?

• PSellersPSellers 157 Posts
    So I have a little question where do you guys get your kicks related news from... say for example a new pair of something are coming out, how do you know? I seem to be so late.

So I have a little question where do you guys get your kicks related news from... say for example a new pair of something are coming out, how do you know? I seem to be so late.

Various magazines and websites, but by the look of some of the kicks on here, alot of cats seem to be late as well..........

• OneSoulOneSoul 206 Posts

• coldcutscoldcuts 388 Posts
    Has anyone peeped the new Nike skateboarding line? This site has some dope stuff.

http://www.nike.com/nikeskateboarding/v2/main.html

Has anyone peeped the new Nike skateboarding line? This site has some dope stuff.

http://www.nike.com/nikeskateboarding/v2/main.html

A lot of those can be customized at Nike ID.

And why are the classic collegiate dunks made w/ that bad suede shit..........fuckin terrible.
    Its looks like stuffed animal fur.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Lotta dudes really need to step they show game up real heavy like.

I've been checkin these 4 a minute. Gotta freak them w/ the right gear.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts

I've been checkin these 4 a minute. Gotta freak them w/ the right gear.

these are the nices shoes i've seen in this thread...well what i like at least...site says its sold out

these are the nices shoes i've seen in this thread...well what i like at least...site says its sold out

CR8tive Recreation

Most of their kicks are suspect, but these are the only cats rockin' gingham for the skreeets.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Man I don't know whats going on but I don't like these garish patterned shoes at all.
    On my cell phone I have a picture of jeff chang taking a picture of some dude's shoes.
    around 3am last night i saw a dude at a local mexican place with scarface air force 1s. They just had a picture on the top surface of the shoe. Weird as hell.

Man I don't know whats going on but I don't like these garish patterned shoes at all.

I guess u cant rock them inside out.

If your sneaker choices match your musical ones, we all better duck.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    I haven't bought any since 2003 so these are some of my favs from a few yrs back

alife top tens

air burst

court challenge

wildwoods