jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
5 min.check in.

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    omg

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    damn son.
    uncle junior done shot tony. tony dont look so good.

wow.

never lets you down, that show.

• RIP Eugene Pontecorvo

Fuck you Chase.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    damn son.

wow.

thanks a lot, dick.
    put a fucking spoiler warning in the title next time.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    damn son.

wow.

thanks a lot, dick.
    put a fucking spoiler warning in the title next time.

waaaaaah!

next time i will. dick.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    great.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    In the spirit of the thread,
    you two should take "e-hits" out on each other!

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    MORE SPOILERS.....

Man two pretty significant deaths already.

Tony will pull through, though (obviously).

But he may be out for a minute...just long enough for Vito to try and step into a leadership role and then get clipped?

Eugene's death was fucking SAD man.

can't wait for the ultimate Phil-Tony showdown. Though I predict a Phil-Chrissy showdown to come sooner.

people are saying there's gonna be a "big" death this season. my prediction: Chrissy. I'd hate to see him go, but that's my gut feeling, at least at this stage.

what was with all the food (sushi specifically)?

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    I made some fettuccine alla carbonara and watched the show. It was a good first episode. I can't wait for next week. I thought that Big Love show was pretty good too.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    I made some fettuccine alla carbonara and watched the show. It was a good first episode. I can't wait for next week. I thought that Big Love show was pretty good too.

my dinner: veal parmagiana, butter & garlic rigatoni, sourdough loaf and a glass of a peju cabernet.

and big love was pretty good too. the wife couldnt get into the whole three wives things but i thought the show from start to finish was good. im sure ill watch the whole series.

hbo as a whole is dope. wire, oz, sopranos, carnivale, rome, big love, america undercover, etc... ive watched them all.

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    Big Love was good, but i feel like a need a primer on Mormonism to fully appreciate it (ex/ didn't know they had an elected prophet, or communities of mormon hillbillies living in a John Waters world in the brush)

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    Yes, I loved Big Love, especially when they went to the freaky community in the country, I have always been intrigued by Mormon sects and the cast is DOPE.

my dinner: veal parmagiana, butter & garlic rigatoni, sourdough loaf and a glass of a peju cabernet.

I can't get my fiance to eat veal, she thinks it's too cruel. For some reason my Italian grandmother thinks she likes it and every time we go visit she makes it. She always has to sneak it onto my plate when she isn't looking.

I need to start planning my menue for next week.

oh, and Meadow doing the awkward striptease for her fiance?

that was the exact right amount of meadow for the premier.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    Is it me, I can't remember that guy who hung himself from last season...

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    But what about that William S. Burroughs poem at the beginning and at the end?

Shit was

Anyone know what that's from?

• mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts
    That was from the Material Album "Seven Souls". Its all Burroughs and Laswell production. Early ninties goodness.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    That was from the Material Album "Seven Souls". Its all Burroughs and Laswell production. Early ninties goodness.

Interesting. It sounded very 1970s to me, like bad TV show theme music. I'll have to check out that album.

• Is it me, I can't remember that guy who hung himself from last season...

He was introduced in Season 3. He got his button the same time Chrissy did. He once broke a bottle on Lil' Paulie's head after they got into it at a construction site. He also was the one who intimidated the juror for Junior's trial. He's been in a handful of other scenes. Fringe character, though, until last nite. He got 20 times more screentime/storyline than in 3 seasons combined.

And they did him like 'dat.

• That was from the Material Album "Seven Souls". Its all Burroughs and Laswell production. Early ninties goodness.

Thanks bro.

That shit was perfectly used.

Is it me, I can't remember that guy who hung himself from last season...

He was introduced in Season 3. He got his button the same time Chrissy did. He once broke a bottle on Lil' Paulie's head after they got into it at a construction site. He also was the one who intimidated the juror for Junior's trial. He's been in a handful of other scenes. Fringe character, though, until last nite. He got 20 times more screentime/storyline than in 3 seasons combined.

And they did him like 'dat.

Yeah, thats kind of how I knew he was going to die. Whenever someone gets a lot of screen time besides the immediate family they are marked for death.

• Funny Tony lines:

to AJ: "Hey, Joe College"

to his less-than-year-old niece: "Hey, how ya doin?"

• And I guess AJ is like a hesher now?

Funny Tony lines:

to AJ: "Hey, Joe College"

to his less-than-year-old niece: "Hey, how ya doin?"

Eugene to Tony re: his aunt's death: "Silver cloud, though. She did alright."
    (Common Soprano's theme of mixed metaphors/incorrectly phrased metaphors).

Vito to the Agent: "Atkins?" "No I caught a parasite."

• Chrissy complaining cos everything at the funeral "is so morbid" was humorous as well.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    chrissy shit talking everyone as soon as they were out of sight was hilarious. "i hope that parasite eats his asshole up" had me rolling

Vito sucking the hotdog? ayo hilarity.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Just wanted to say that I called out Uncle Junior Shooty Tony about 1.5 months ago in my Spoiler Thread.

That's all. I've got more info if anybody cares.......

• Just wanted to say that I called out Uncle Junior Shooty Tony about 1.5 months ago in my Spoiler Thread.

You sure did.

As to the rest, "You can g'on and keep 'dat"

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Just wanted to say that I called out Uncle Junior Shooty Tony about 1.5 months ago in my Spoiler Thread.

You're description of the season being shot in a "dream-like" stage has me worried....the show drops off when they go that route(imo).

You nailed Tony being shot by Junior....I don't think I want to know more.....you obviously are hooked up on it.