Movies that made you weep...like a little bitch

Comments

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts

When they finally find Jimmy. He was locked up in an apartment downstairs and really put through the ringer. Tough time.

This movie is so funny! I lost my VHS copy years ago. I need to find another copy of this.

What they need to do is put that shit on DVD.

Disco Bean is possibly John Turturo's best character ever.

"Dance with me... I ain't gay!"

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts

When they finally find Jimmy. He was locked up in an apartment downstairs and really put through the ringer. Tough time.

This movie is so funny! I lost my VHS copy years ago. I need to find another copy of this.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    obscene photo

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

dude. that movie made me sick to my stomach. oh, and the dude that directed it, a kiwi, was just busted up on santa monica blvd. on the tranny section. they said he was dressed like a tranny so im not sure if he selling or buying.

anyways,

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Am I the only one looking at a horrible ass picture?

MODERATORS PLAESE ERASE THIS THING! I CRIED WITH IT MORE THAN WITH ANY MOVIE!

• goddamn man, what's wrong with you??

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    did you really have to REPOST IT THOUGH? it was bad enough to scroll throught the first time. damn you both

Am I the only one looking at a horrible ass picture?

MODERATORS PLAESE ERASE THIS THING! I CRIED WITH IT MORE THAN WITH ANY MOVIE!

no bro, im looking at it too, thanks for reposting it...

gawddamn!

and yeah, Lee Tamahori is the kiwi director who was busted getting in touch with his feminine side... crazy shit.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    The pic is apparently of Breakin 2 Electric Boogaloo. It is downright vomit inducing though. A warning to someone linking photos for Soulstrut, preview post!

A warning to someone linking photos for Soulstrut, preview post!

i had to look at this to make my eyes stop bleeding

i had to look at this to make my eyes stop bleeding

wait a minute....

• mallardmallard 452 Posts
    moves that make you weep has quickly turned into a nsfw-a-thon

moves that make you weep has quickly turned into a nsfw-a-thon

yeah, barb's rockin the fat pearl necklace.

• mallardmallard 452 Posts
    i hesitated a bit too long, but thank you for making my post relevant.

now i feel like i have to actually contribute.

i cry pretty easily. i guess i'm a pretty emotional guy in general. i watched rushmore a couple nights ago, i think i cried twice, both times out of joy. it's the mark of a good movie, really, whether or not it can make you feel so detached from yourself that you truly feel for the characters.

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    I have never ever, ever cried at movies, but since I had a kid I've been more "emotional." Recently I was crying during Hotel Rwanda, when the UN dudes were ordered to leave and the Hutus were going to kill the Tutsis. I was so mad and crazed at the fact the west turned a blind eye to a well documented massacre, that I lost it and cried even when the movie was over. Life is Beautiful killed me too, anything that has to do with parents loosing kids or vice versa gets to me, but not really the animated stuff, I don't know if jorge or rock are serious though.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

the other film I ain't owning up to

own up or you are soft. this is it, right?

anything that has to do with parents loosing kids or vice versa gets to me, but not really the animated stuff,

and once again, this

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Recently I was crying during Hotel Rwanda, when the UN dudes were ordered to leave and the Hutus were going to kill the Tutsis. I was so mad and crazed at the fact the west turned a blind eye to a well documented massacre, that I lost it and cried even when the movie was over.
    That movie almost made me cry. I don't think that I had ever cried, watching a movie, but I was close after watching Hotel Rwanda.

i too cried during farenheit 9/11, but when the iraqi woman was cursing, crying, yelling at the cameras, and behind her were the ruins of her families' homes

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

the other film I ain't owning up to

own up or you are soft. this is it, right?

in comparrison to the film that actually made me cry this film is pure testosterone.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Soulstrut betting pool for guessing what the Guzzo girlyman cryfest inspiration was? Takers?

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
    My waterworks cue is any one of those fucking Hugh Grant love story pics. Damn, my wife laughs at me so hard for that...she loves my sensitive soul however.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Soulstrut betting pool for guessing what the Guzzo girlyman cryfest inspiration was? Takers?

• ladydayladyday 623 Posts
    I applaud all you fellas for admitting to crying at movies.
    My man says he hasn't cried at a movie since

The closest I ever got to seeing him well up was him describing Kirk Gibson's walk-off home run in Dodger Stadium.

I, on the other hand, cry at everything. I think the last time I cried at a movie was Hotel Rwanda.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Pretty dry eyed when it comes to movies which makes teh fact that this makes me cry every time even more disturbing. Puppets got me like no human ever could.

"We're dying mummy"

God damn.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Rudy kills me every time... when his dad starts doing that off-beat clapping, like he had been holding in that emotion for his 60-plus years, while his mom and the rest of the stadium are shouting his name... and then he gets a sack.

I have never seen 'Rudy', but when I worked at the Borders in Las Vegas the real Rudy would come in all the time. I guess everyone knew who he was because it was the first thing he would tell anyone when making their aquaintence.

For me, the tear-jerker is

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    obscene photo

Whoa, was that one of those hotlink jacker, nasty ass pictures? I'm sorry. I previewed it and it always came up with Electric Boogaloo. I thought everyone was sick off that movie. I cry looking at the movie poster. It's just sad.

The closest I ever got to seeing him well up was him describing Kirk Gibson's walk-off home run in Dodger Stadium.

seriously, just the mere mention of this gives me the chills. i mean, you cant make a movie this good. i mean, that was real life shit, not no movie. i give your man way more props for being affected by real life rather than an imitation of it. plus that shit was awesome!