STRUTTER ACTION FIGURES

Comments

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts

NO ONE IS SAFE[/b]

Yeah.....I took this shot and it's not like I'm gonna go to Canada, track him down and kick his ass....

this week
    Haha!

Come on, you're picture is in popsike, and you know you have luscious locks.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

Bellcity getting kicked by Magic Jackson.

• ok wilma (what is that scooby nerd girl's name?), i can kinda see. just because i sported that wack androngynous bowl bob at one time and wore black glasses before i discovered contacts

but i'm still mad doggie

and also for all you strutters who posted the asian temptress dolls,

is the only thing memorable about me is that i am an asian mady?

i needs to step up my post game?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    ok wilma (what is that scooby nerd girl's name?)

Velma

I think my action figure would be the dude on the left.

The dude on the right would be any of ur turds that try to steal my food!

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

GLOOM??

i missed mine! fuck.

YOU ALL ARE SLEEPING ON THE MARK LATENCY ACTION FIGURE.

• No Ehyo.

Silvertone moustache and artschool rap promodel.

NOTE THE KICKS.

• If I could find a pic of a transgender barbie, I'd post it & say it was Grafwrita.

Where is he anyway? Feels like we haven't seen him around in a minute. Hope all is well.

It's so touching to be remembered, especially in the context of a transgendered toy. But the question is, would I be a post-op or pre-op transgendered barbie? That is the million dollar question.

But I'm cool, just be working on some other stuff. Thanks for the thoughts.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

grope

nah, i look like this:

Strider

E.Daily

4-armed digger = invincible character

• Post deleted by Strider79it

• Post deleted by Strider79it

• E.Daily

HAHA! I'm flattered. Looks more like my Nicholson avatar than me
    You might guess I'm bald though. Never catch me w/o hat
    try again. please please do meeee (NOAYO)

-bapt on the left

This thread raacckkksssssss so hard. Best introduction to a saturday "morning"
    I don't even remember after seeing all these figures:
    Did we get a match for yet?
    MORE MORE MORE

• ok wilma (what is that scooby nerd girl's name?), i can kinda see. just because i sported that wack androngynous bowl bob at one time and wore black glasses before i discovered contacts

but i'm still mad doggie

and also for all you strutters who posted the asian temptress dolls,

is the only thing memorable about me is that i am an asian mady?

i needs to step up my post game?

quote]
    plaese to stop fetishizing Ms._Damn.

I'm saying. Not really a good look.

c'mon all you american are too much concerned abt political correctness when it's about race..........some of you can be very "in your face" when judging someone taste, behaviour whatever but when the race thing even slightly come out you all become Nelson Mandela .....

it's something affect people in real life, but if you think about it, it's funny PLAYING on stereotypes.....the whole "race" thing is overrated (at least on an internet board)and could be considered with a little bit more humour

I mean : I'm italian and I posted the italian chef just because I didn't find any mafioso toy....

if you are asian and I posted the asian doll I wouldn't think it is considered offensive for you

...Where is the problem ? it was supposed to be a friendly remark, a joke

I'm elaborate more on this cause someone talked about "FETISHING" !!!!!!

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    me in real life:

me in magic mud:

if you're ever on the streets of downtown Toronto[/b] like Bay St or Queen St for example and you see a dude with an open van with a bunch of minature clay figurines, give him the time of day. dude is no doubt one of the coolest strangers i ever met. One day i was walking on a street and i see this dude with all these crazy clay creatures...they're like $20 a pop and he customizes them there while u wait. so we started talk about music somehow and brazillian stuff and ska and he turned me onto ernest ranglin and just gave me a ranglin CD like that!

anyhow he's one of the chillest dudes, and he offers a unique product for really cheap and is filled with good vibes. if you see him, its worth the conversation, his site is www.magicmud.com

this ain't no promo, just think there's a lot of toronto cats on this site that wouldnt mind scoping some of his stuff;

dunna nunna nunna nunna nunna

BAPTMAN!!!

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

BAPTMAN!!!

Aah! Dope! But look at the cat, he's sad.

BAPTMAN!!!

I can't do nothing for you man

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

c'mon all you american are too much concerned abt political correctness when it's about race..........some of you can be very "in your face" when judging someone taste, behaviour whatever but when the race thing even slightly come out you all become Nelson Mandela .....

it's something affect people in real life, but if you think about it, it's funny PLAYING on stereotypes.....the whole "race" thing is overrated (at least on an internet board)and could be considered with a little bit more humour

I mean : I'm italian and I posted the italian chef just because I didn't find any mafioso toy....

if you are asian and I posted the asian doll I wouldn't think it is considered offensive for you

Dude...seriously...stop...

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    MissDamn

hahahahaha, you jerks

my jammies are polka dot not chinese brocade silk

jerkstore for real

i added this thread to my favorites after the jp record sttore guy jpeg

Sorry, if I offended u, sister.

It was more because your retro sweater game is on smash

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

BAPTMAN!!!

I can't do nothing for you man

Aahh!!! I got ya now.

http://www.rathergood.com/public_enemy

The link is in my Myspace blog @ http://blog.myspace.com/baptman

• c'mon all you american are too much concerned abt political correctness when it's about race..........some of you can be very "in your face" when judging someone taste, behaviour whatever but when the race thing even slightly come out you all become Nelson Mandela .....

stop what ? please explain the reasons of this hypocritical self-censorship otherwise don't tell me what to do

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

HAWN JEW. (of course!)

I don't know who this is... but its gotta be somebody on here!

Reynaldo with some dude's hand up his ass controlling his every move....

Iron Monkey

This isn't anybody. I just know I NEED it.

stop what ? please explain the reasons of this hypocritical self-censorship otherwise don't tell me what to do

If you want to act like a jackass, feel free...it was more
    friendly advice than an order. You just aren't looking so good right
    now, with that bullshit you're typing...

• Dude...seriously...stop...

If you want to act like a jackass, feel free...it was more
    friendly advice than an order. You just aren't looking so good right
    now, with that bullshit you're typing...

thanks very kind.........I can't post the picture of a doll otherwise I'm fetishing someone ,but you have the right to tell me I'm typing bullshit

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

Hell yeah! It's all fun.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Hell yeah! It's all fun.

Agreed....and whether alot of you either don't recognize it or just don't want to admit it there are incredible double standards on this board when it comes to race/ethnicity/religion.

One of my favorite examples was a post I made about black men using the "N" word...I typed a statement and got jumped on because "How dare a white man make a statement about black culture"(By only white members mind you)....as soon as I pointed out that it was actually a quote from Jesse Jackson then the "quote" was acceptable.

In my 48 years of experience I've found that minorities are pretty open about the differences in race and culture, it's mostly white folks that are too uptight to extend out beyond what's considered "politically correct"..... and sometimes being uptight about race sends the same message as being an out and out racist.[/b]

And just to prove I'm not a racist let me tell you all right now..."Some of my best friends are white women"

Rich

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Dude....I was just kidding....it's too cold to go to Canada right now anyway!!

I can take it and I can dish it out......it's all good.

Rich

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

This is awsome. Does the cart come with secrets weapons???

Hot schitt

• Hell yeah! It's all fun.

Agreed....and whether alot of you either don't recognize it or just don't want to admit it there are incredible double standards on this board when it comes to race/ethnicity/religion.

One of my favorite examples was a post I made about black men using the "N" word...I typed a statement and got jumped on because "How dare a white man make a statement about black culture"(By only white members mind you)....as soon as I pointed out that it was actually a quote from Jesse Jackson then the "quote" was acceptable.

In my 48 years of experience I've found that minorities are pretty open about the differences in race and culture, it's mostly white folks that are too uptight to extend out beyond what's considered "politically correct"..... and sometimes being uptight about race sends the same message as being an out and out racist.[/b]

And just to prove I'm not a racist let me tell you all right now..."Some of my best friends are white women"

Rich

cosign.....my girlfriend is chinese , we always make to each other race-oriented jokes, and we laugh about it because we are ironic about it

if you take seriously this shit it's your problem not mine

Now I understand that here the same thing doesn't work

I will respect this, but you don't have the fuckin right to tell me names for it

End of the topic

Considering that Aud**y herself made a comment about only being
    seen as a specific gender & ethnic type instead of a distinct
    personality in this thread, you look pretty lame coming out with
    your usual "Americans are too sensitive" bullshit. Maybe "Europeans are
    too insensitive" oh, wait...was that a blanket statement? Gee, where did
    that come from?