• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

Couldn't find Radar for myself...

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

nzshadow with triple strap-on and dangling jizz mop

comes with private viewing booth

who's this?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Magic Jackson's action figure would be a dude with a Boddington's.
    why the crazy face? i've got no problem with that. mine should come with pick up lines and some zithromax.
    That's a crazy face?? Didn't know that. The face just looks funny to me.

What the hell is zithromax?
    hahaha! um... zithromax is an antibiotic you get from the clinic if you hang out with the wrong girls last cinco de mayo.

• who's this?

There's a few non-strutter record dealers that look like that.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Magic Jackson's action figure would be a dude with a Boddington's.
    why the crazy face? i've got no problem with that. mine should come with pick up lines and some zithromax.
    That's a crazy face?? Didn't know that. The face just looks funny to me.

What the hell is zithromax?
    hahaha! um... zithromax is an antibiotic you get from the clinic if you hang out with the wrong girls last cinco de mayo.
    , indeed.

You must have caught some next level STD because I only know of penecillin and shots.

here are some of the interchangable "grillz" for the marklatency doll.

• guzzo w/ action throwing star of david, changeable jew fros, E! playset, combine with Steve Kmetko action figure to form Super Action AntiChrist Action Figure
    pull string and watch Guzzo give lots of advice on race and modern soul, limited edition, for some reason children end up destroying doll within 48 hours

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    JP w/ record shop.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    guzzo w/ action throwing star of david, changeable jew fros, E! playset, combine with Steve Kmetko action figure to form Super Action AntiChrist Action Figure
    pull string and watch Guzzo give lots of advice on race and modern soul, limited edition, for some reason children end up destroying doll within 48 hours

Make it happen.

Can it come with controversial battling Ted Casablanca figure as well?

• who's this?

guzzo w/ action throwing star of david, changeable jew fros, E! playset, combine with Steve Kmetko action figure to form Super Action AntiChrist Action Figure

Make it happen.

Can it come with controversial battling Ted Casablanca figure as well?
    whoever said you get a rad sports car doesn't know that you keep your rear bumper in the backseat.

• JP w/ record shop.

YES!!!

replace the soda with a beer, and the t-shirt with some fancy designer shit and we're there.

Make it happen.

DREWN.....

• FAUX_RILLZ

FAUX_RILLZ

LOL

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    FAUX_RILLZ

You best to salute next time you see the Colonel...

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    they already made one for canonical...
    it says "don't fuck with my records!" and "welcome to alberta, beeotch!"
    That was pre-accident.

Post-accident was: "Mah ankle hurts!" and "I don't care if I'm interesting, I'm in pain batch!"

• JP w/ record shop.

YES!!!

replace the soda with a beer, and the t-shirt with some fancy designer shit and we're there.

The resemblance is uncanny.

BAMBOUCHE

morocco, you were too easy:

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    JP w/ record shop.

YES!!!

Overheard in NYC:
    Customer: "Can you give me three copies of this $50 record for $20 so I can resell them to my friends back home for $70 each?"
    Clerk: "Excuse me, are you the creator of Hi and Lois because you are making me laugh"

• Anthony Pearson

Me

Ross

Don't forget, the magic jackson figure must come with child-sized bunk bed for random strutters to pass out in.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    BATMON

Ironfeet Jenkins

• 5000 STARS

beardedD

BATMON

That's hilarious, but I'm more like.....