Your favorite tepid funk terds!

1234568»

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I'm ready dude. Jazz fusion turns me into a scalding hot ball of fury that destroys everything within a 3 square block radius.

A****w Nos*****y?

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

I'm ready dude. Jazz fusion turns me into a scalding hot ball of fury that destroys everything within a 3 square block radius.

A****w Nos*****y?

Is A****w gonna take that lying down?

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    EXACTLY

Fine dude. This guy's coming with me and he's, like, well, tough and shit.

He also likes his

• You can bring an army of guidos I will drop the needle on Carlos Garnett Black Love and rip a fart so deep and rich that: 1. the reverberation will knock out power for blocks and 2. the stench will stain the guidos' clothing thereby rendering them powerless.

Don't fuck with me Zachs!

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

A****w Nos*****y?

haha dude what the hell? i oughta stab you with a butter knife.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    You can bring an army of guidos I will drop the needle on Carlos Garnett Black Love and rip a fart so deep and rich that: 1. the reverberation will knock out power for blocks and 2. the stench will stain the guidos' clothing thereby rendering them powerless.

I got so turned on reading the last 20 posts or so.

I'm on my 8th cigarette now

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    You can bring an army of guidos I will drop the needle on Carlos Garnett Black Love and rip a fart so deep and rich that: 1. the reverberation will knock out power for blocks and 2. the stench will stain the guidos' clothing thereby rendering them powerless.

I'm on my 8th cigarette now [/quote0

Guzzo's got my back, so now I really mean business. Don't kid yourself Paycheck; living in NYC you are totally disconnected from the streets. You have no idea what what shit's all about. Come to Fredericton and just try and put down fusion. You'll have the entire city coming down on you like a tonne o bricks (and that's a metric tonne!)

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    West Covina and Fredericton is like the allied powers of noodle fusion.

We rep hardcroe in our Weather Report blue doo rags.

Keep that NYC bullshit out in them "boutiques"

y'all ain't ready for the pain

• You can bring an army of guidos I will drop the needle on Carlos Garnett Black Love and rip a fart so deep and rich that: 1. the reverberation will knock out power for blocks and 2. the stench will stain the guidos' clothing thereby rendering them powerless.

I'm on my 8th cigarette now

Guzzo's got my back, so now I really mean business. Don't kid yourself Paycheck; living in NYC you are totally disconnected from the streets. You have no idea what what shit's all about. Come to Fredericton and just try and put down fusion. You'll have the entire city coming down on you like a tonne o bricks (and that's a metric tonne!)

i am gonna bring my team of real headz and take a steaming dookie on Tarika Blue in the middle of the town square. Then we'll see what kind of man you are.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

I'm on my 8th cigarette now [/quote0

That's 205 pounds more,dont romp wit dem.

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    I missed this the first time through and don't feel like scanning 6 pages, so did anyone mention the Invaders? If not, count that terd in.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    I missed this the first time through and don't feel like scanning 6 pages, so did anyone mention the Invaders? If not, count that terd in.

Sorry, that got an 8/10 on the ReyScale. oooooooh unlucky.