TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    magpaul said:

I'd hate for nobody to notice that the laptop bears the legend "DJ Syc Fuka" spelt out in electrical tape.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Why is Hogan going for the albino Grace Jones look?

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    At least Lindsay Lohan had the decency to don the cans.

She's kinda hot... mmmm....

Have a good night tonight kiddies. San Mig 4 DAYZ!

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:

Aye, see you next time.
    Should be in on time this evening Skel, will text you if delayed.

• bennyboybennyboy 538 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:

Aye - all my best laid plans have come to nothing - next time!

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:
    At least Lindsay Lohan had the decency to don the cans.

His son who specializes in drag racing whilst drunk and turning people into vegetables is the DJ, brother.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    When did 'Dj' become the go to profession for cash poor z-list celebs?

And what is Paul's backyard wrestling nom de guerre.

• BeatnicholasBeatnicholas 1,005 Posts

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    senegal
    demba ba was killing it for newcastle but his teamate just took over and now has justififed the hype

this was nice

this was donkulous

senegal needs to perform in this makeup african cup of nations

Props to the turn-out tonight

Duder
    Beatnick
    Junior
    Jimster via text

All good, real world

pcmr said:
    senegal
    demba ba was killing it for newcastle but his teamate just took over and now has justififed the hype

this was nice

this was donkulous

senegal needs to perform in this makeup african cup of nations

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Yes good to catch up in the real world last night with good dudes.

Last minute dash to train was slightly hindered by bag full of "chud" kindly donated by Duder but looking forward to spending some quality time with my Poco tomorrow.

Now stealing myself for day of reckoning and trying to clean out the taste of my arch nemesis Tequila from the fur on my tongue.

• BeatnicholasBeatnicholas 1,005 Posts
    salute! cheers all and specially duder for da chud.

God I'm hungover. Was great seeing you guys again, and meeting Beatnik, and dranking tequila. We'll have to do it again so I can get that French girl's number :roar:

Now going to pester Shears for some beats!

Oh, I nearly forgot: tequila bitches, TEQUILA!

That Danny Breaks guy :eyeball:

Not nearly as rough as I thought I would be

Must be that tequila. That was good shit.
    Lithuanian barmaids FTW.

Thx Duder for the chud, will spin later

skel said:

Lithuanian barmaids FTW.

I understand what you meant about 'them' though. Taciturn, but maybe it's the lingo. Always fun trying to get them out of their shell though.

Iron Leg total w/ postage and PayPal via PM plaese Skel.

For the avoidance of doubt, Duder and myself went to another boozer and tried to get chatty with blondie eastern European barmaid, purely in an attempt to break down the 'hatchet faced misery' myth, dig?

Not sure it was a success, but got further than with cute French shorty.

EasternEuroman/Woman experiences have been generally good. I hear from folks further East on our sceptered talmbout takeovers of England's Garden??? towns and Newark (which was pikey central anyway) by seas of hatchet-faces but last ones I struck up fluent English conversations with were good folk.

One was a parts delivery girl in a van. She was from Sofia, fairly hot and had a degree in business tings. But the keyboards over there are all foreign and she couldn't yet type fast on our simple versions. And they were not EU so long-term employment was a bit ropey.

Other dude was a maths wiz who worked in a car battery shop. Same kind of issues. Conversation opened by me recognising this picture on the counter :

Conversation concluded after discourse about the only other Hungarian I know.

I like talking to foreigners that come here to work because after I've asked them about where they're from, and they describe it, I'll get to then ask them if it's the food or the weather that keeps them here :-P

Feedback I was getting from French girl was much more positive than the Lithuanian's eyebrow-sentence-punctuation.
    We should go there again!

Wow.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9243256/London-sucks-the-life-out-of-Britain-Northern-MP-in-astonishing-rant-against-capital.html

"It controls everything in the most centralised nation on earth outside Monaco. Other countries have competing centres of production and power.

"Take Germany where Frankfurt, Munich, Stuttgart and Hamburg each have their own banks, their own big companies and their own education systems.

"Here the power of the big city states which once made Britain great and generated its wealth - Leeds, Sheffield, Manchester, Birmingham, Newcastle and Liverpool - have been crushed, their councils put on tight financial leashes, their industries undermined by the financial interests of London and the City.

"Other countries nurture manufacturing which spreads power and jobs around.

"Here, Margaret Thatcher ruined manufacturing to serve the interests of a City keen to acquire assets overseas rather than investing in Britain."

The self-proclaimed "London-phobe" also commented: "London sucks.

"It sucks ability, youth (all my eight grandchildren, poor beggars), jobs, skills and pretty soon our water too.

"What it can't suck out of England, it'll suck from Eastern Europe, whose huddled masses are injured to live in the appalling conditions London's poor face to keep the middle-class serviced and happy.

"It long ago sucked up the regional banks, our once proud building societies lured into de-mutualisation, to play with the big boys. It has sucked up local businesses out of our high streets to replace them with chains, mostly London-based, and most regional TV companies.

"The nation is collapsing in on London."

:hated_it: , , :racist: , or :real_headz: ????!??!ONE!11!!?!?!

I AM DEALING.

J i m s t e r said:

"What it can't suck out of England, it'll suck from Eastern Europe, whose huddled masses are injured to live in the appalling conditions London's poor face to keep the middle-class serviced and happy

This is the story of mine and L*o's last half hour last night, without the sucking or servicing.
    Unfortunately.

skel said:
    J i m s t e r said:

"What it can't suck out of England, it'll suck from Eastern Europe, whose huddled masses are injured to live in the appalling conditions London's poor face to keep the middle-class serviced and happy

This is the story of mine and L*o's last half hour last night, without the sucking or servicing.
    Unfortunately.

LOL, :whycry:

I think it's a little heavy on the rhetoric, but there's some truth in that rant. Londoners often have a parochial view of England, even geographically skewed; discussing where Oxford was, Londoner told me it was south of London, I explained that it was actually north of London, about as geographically central as you can get, whereupon Londoner said that he always thought of London being in the centre of the country...

Just found this. Second angle is the best - unsaveable seems like the best description with that swerve.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00s16kb

Now, I don't exactly speak with what I'd call a Brookside scouse accent. Years of living in Cheshire softened it to more of a Hollyoaks one. Nevertheless, a girl I once worked with not long after I'd moved to London thought I was Scottish. When I explained to her that Liverpool wasn't actually in Scotland, she said something like, "Yeah, but it's all North, innit?"

The beauty of that goal is how, just as Cech thinks he's got it covered, the ball dips away from him. Amazing. I was talking to a couple of lads in the office about it this morning. Seems Cisse's going to finish the season as his team's leading scorer in two different leagues, as he'd scored about a dozen for Freiburg before moving to Toon. There's a pub quiz question in that.

EDIT: And that question is...

Name the other Premiership player apart from Cisse who is the leading scorer for two different clubs in two different countries this season.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Jelavic?

cisse was runner up to mario gomez in the budesliga before and moussa sow was france's top scorer last campaign...with demba as well senegal's front is feracious...then we had our worst african cup performance in history go figure...

pcmr said:
    Jelavic?

Yep.

• Back in the big smoke... Wish I could have made the gathering... next time..

We'd been speculating as to whether you're a rasta w/ natty dreads... next time for more beers and chud.

Duder I'm feeling that Poco album.
    You dudes are there for the open drums, I'm there for 'Hurry Up' and the side-long boogie rock grind. Cool.

Right, who is starting that Great British Music thread?